2010 February N-400 Tracker

Hello,

Just completed my interview sucessfully. IO said I will get my OATH letter in 3 weeks and my oath will be some time in May.

I got my GC on 4/25/2005 and this month they have oath cermoney on 29 Apr but they are going to put me in next month cermoney.

Thanks

Hello,

Just completed my interview sucessfully. IO said I will get my OATH letter in 3 weeks and my oath will be some time in May.

I got my GC on 4/25/2005 and this month they have oath cermoney on 29 Apr but they are going to put me in next month cermoney.

Thanks

Congrats!!!

This forum has been such a great resource during my citizenship process. Happily, it came to a close today after just 80 days. There were questions about an absence of more than six months I had a few years ago, but that was really the only difficulty.

Thanks to all the generous experts on the forum.

DO: Seattle

02/01/10 Sent N-400 to Phoenix lockbox
02/03/10 N-400 Received
02/03/10 Priority date (originally 02/09)
02/16/10 NOA received
02/20/10 Fingerprinting notice received
03/11/10 Fingerprinting scheduled & completed
03/20/10 Yellow Letter received
03/22/10 Interview Letter received
04/22/10 Interview scheduled & completed (8:00 a.m.)
04/22/10 Oath taken (11:30 a.m.). Citizenship complete!

I have an LUD on my case again today! It would be interesting to know what they are actually doing... :)
That means they are very likely pulling your files as they process your case to schedule you for the interview. You should get your IL in the next couple days :)

Here is the updated tracker....
I have updated both Feb and March.

I will upload the next updated tracker middle of next week.

Our LUD changed on 04/24, now it says testing and interview. To give quick background, our files were placed in queue for interview on 04/15. I went to local IO to find out about the process. Heres wha I was told

they cash the check and send you FP notice, once the FP and Nc cleared you will be put on interview queue for specific DO, Each DO has limit on how much interview they can accommodate in a month. she mentioned about DO uploading the available slot to national benefit center and NBC pulls application from queue FIFO and fill in the calender uploaded by DO and send interview letter along with sending files over to DO. So its all timing like when your file is placed on queue and how often DO send the schedule over to NBC.. so for those in queue hang in there..depending on DO you might get the letter in next 10-30 days.