2010 February N-400 Tracker

i think our boat is big..... more and more people are hopping on board. :)

i think 2/17 was like the magical day for USCIS to have sent out the RFE and the 19th the day we all got the email/txt notifications.
there are enough people to start a whole new thread exclusively for this scenario after all.

Lets all hope that the RFE is nothing but the FP notice and we get it early this week, the actual mail delivered by the mailman.

cheeers

2/19 is a magical day for me as I received NOA. Looks like I am trailing.

I am joining these forums after a long time - I have benefited immensely while I applied for my GC process. I had sent out the N-400 for self and spouse in the same package with personal checks.

DO: Newark, NJ

02/08/2010 Sent N-400 to Lewisville, TX
02/XX/2010 N-400 recd @ Lockbox (Dallas, TX)
02/XX/2010 PD
02/18/2010 Check cashed
02/22/2010 E-Notification e-mail/text msg.
XX/XX/2010 NOA
XX/XX/2010 FP notice recd (scheduled: XX/XX/2010)
XX/XX/2010 FP done
XX/XX/20XX Transferred to local office
XX/XX/20XX IL received
XX/XX/20XX ID
XX/XX/20XX OD (oath-eligible on 01/28/2010)

:)

the 'RFE' status was the FP appointment after all. Got the NOA in today's mail. I aint sure about early walking in ahead of the appointment set time.

the 'RFE' status was the FP appointment after all. Got the NOA in today's mail. I aint sure about early walking in ahead of the appointment set time.
Got mine right after reading your post. With new Priority Date = Received Date = February 1. I'm planning to go earlier.

I mailed my packet on 25th Jan, but I guess I still belong in the feb group.

Filed from: Philadelphia, PA
01/25/2010 Sent N-400 to Lewisville, TX
02/27/2010 PD
02/17/2010 RFE mailed

My chek hasn't been cashed and I've realized a gross mistake on my part - instead of a copy of my GC, I'd mailed them a copy of my last EAD. I assume that's what the RFE is for.

Got mine right after reading your post. With new Priority Date = Received Date = February 1. I'm planning to go earlier.

Gr8. My priority date's got modified too :) .Didnt notice it till you mentioned. thanks.

I had my FP done today. they also gave me civics test guide .lolz .

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get anything for 2 weeks ...

San Jose, CA

02/10/2010 N-400 Mailed to Lockbox (Dallas, TX)
XX/X/2010 N-400 recd @
XX/XX/2010 PD
02/23/2010 Check cashed
XX/XX/2010 Receipt notice
XX/XX/2010 NOA
XX/XX/2010 FP notice recd (scheduled: XX/XX/2010)
XX/XX/2010 FP done
XX/XX/2010 Transferred to local office
XX/XX/2010 IL received
XX/XX/2010 ID
XX/XX/2010 OD

I'm in San Jose.

Mailed via plain USPS to Lockbox - paid at Post Office - not certified, got receipt for it.
USCIS
P.O. Box 21251
Phoenix, AZ 85036

Feb 10 2010
So far no receipt, no number, no check been cashed

Am I missing anything?
Is there a way to check what is going on?
Or I just have to wait for my check to be cashed and get reg # in mail?
Based on all your time lines it took between 3 to 5 days to get your check cashed and another day or two for reg # in the mail.

A quick update... got my NOA in the mail today. Lists my received date as 02/10, but my PD is 02/16. I am guessing this will change by the time I receive my FP notice so that RD = PD.

A quick update... got my NOA in the mail today. Lists my received date as 02/10, but my PD is 02/16. I am guessing this will change by the time I receive my FP notice so that RD = PD.

Not necessarily since PD is not always RD, depending on when USCIS opened and processed your application.

FP appointment on 03/16.

I had mine done today.
what about yours ? the chances are that we may even run into eachother on the interview date or the Oath date.

Congrats for a step closer. Nothing to update - no soft LUD or RFE. It would be cool to run into each other on the interview or oath date. Keep up the pace please, USCIS.

Feb 10 2010

Am I missing anything?
Based on all your time lines it took between 3 to 5 days to get your check cashed and another day or two for reg # in the mail.

mikek, mine took two weeks so I guess it is not uncommon. Let's hope it will clear this week.

If you didn't file G-1145 along with your N-400, I am afraid that all you can do is wait unfortunately.

To mikek 753:

Sent N-400 to the same lockbox on 2/6, received 2/8 in Tempe, AZ (Fedex tracking) and nothing for 2 weeks - I called 800 today and was told that it can take up to 30 days to cash check etc. :( !@#$%

Phoenix, AZ 85036

Feb 10 2010

Am I missing anything?

Same Phoenix AZ lockbox, sent on 2/6, received 2/8 (Fedex tracking) and nothing - I called 800 today and was told that it can take up to 30 days to cash check etc. :( !@#$%

Give it at least 30 days before inquiring with USCIS if your check hasn't been cashed by then.

Thanks Bobsmyth - I wouldn't pay attention at all - but I applied 2 months ago and had my interview already, currently waiting for oath. This other application with check not cashed is my son's. - same lockbox, same address, same GC date etc. If everything is slowing down, he might not be able to travel with me in a few months, this is my concern.

Hello All,

Just like every one else, my RFE is also FingerPrint request. I need to go there march 12th at 11 AM.

Not planing on going early.

Thanks Bobsmyth - I wouldn't pay attention at all - but I applied 2 months ago and had my interview already, currently waiting for oath. This other application with check not cashed is my son's. - same lockbox, same address, same GC date etc. If everything is slowing down, he might not be able to travel with me in a few months, this is my concern.
I assume your son is over 18 years of age and you submitted the application for him?
He can still travel with you while his application is pending.