2010 February N-400 Tracker

Hi vbjoseph,

Do you know what your ASC for fingerprinting is going to be? Is is by chance Raleigh/Durham, NC? I am trying to find out if they take walk-in FP early. I am a little over 3 hours away.

If you're not sure what your ASC will be, you should be able to go on the USCIS website and search for your Application Support Center. (The link to find USCIS offices is on the left-hand side at the bottom of the menu.)

Thanks!

My ASC is in Charlotte according to the USCIS website. I saw other folks on this forum talk about being able to get a walk-in appt done but no guarantee you can get.

vbjoseph - we both have same timeline and same dates.. lets keep in touch..and we both from Charlotte :)

I sent them Money order to save time on check cashing part..

Update

DO: Washington, DC
LPR from: 04/24/2005

02/05/2010 Sent N-400 using usps priority mail
02/07/2010 N-400 recd @ Lockbox (Dallas, TX)
02/10/2010 Check cashed
02/10/2010 PD
02/15/2010 NOA
XX/XX/2010 FP notice recd (scheduled: XX/XX/2010)
XX/XX/2010 FP done
XX/XX/20XX Transferred to local office
XX/XX/20XX IL received
XX/XX/20XX ID
XX/XX/20XX OD

LPR from 11/09/2004
DO: Hartford, CT

N400:
02/01/10 - Received Date
02/02/10 - Notice Date
02/03/10 - Priority Date
02/05/10 - LUD - ??? :confused:

My path so far ...

DO: Seattle
02/01 n400 mailed USPS Priority to PHX lockbox
02/03 n-400 received per USPS tracking
02/09 priority date
02/16 NOA received

Here is My Info

DO: - Pilot Mountain ,NC
PR from: 3/28/2006

02/05/2010 Sent N-400 using usps to Dallas.
XX/XX/2010 --no tracking oops!
XX/XX/2010 Check cashed
XX/XX/2010 NOA
XX/XX/2010 FP notice recd (scheduled: XX/XX/2010)
XX/XX/2010 FP done
XX/XX/20XX Transferred to local office
XX/XX/20XX IL received
XX/XX/20XX ID
XX/XX/20XX OD

I would of thought by others timelines my check would be cashed already but not so.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Update--receipt notice sent via email/text message 02/18/10 @ 1:37:48 AM :cool:

Do they really make USCIS Lockbox personnel work third shift!!!??? :confused:

Update--receipt notice sent via email/text message 02/18/10 @ 1:37:48 AM :cool:

Do they really make USCIS Lockbox personnel work third shift!!!??? :confused:

Did you send check or Money order.. Mine was delivered 12th Feb two days after you!

Did you send check or Money order.. Mine was delivered 12th Feb two days after you!

Hi glrao,

I sent a personal check. This way I can see when it gets cashed and get a copy of the cancelled check from the bank's website. I actually just checked, and it has now been cashed! :)

I got email last night regarding mine and spouse cases status change. i checked my status it says as below. Hope it is just FP notice.

On February 17, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

A request for evidence is made when an application/petition is lacking required documentation/evidence (initial evidence) or the officer needs more documentation/evidence (additional evidence) to determine an applicant's eligibility for the benefit sought. We may send you a request for evidence at any stage of our review. The request will indicate what evidence or information is needed for us to fully evaluate your application or petition. The notice will explain where to send the evidence and will give the deadline for your response. Your application or petition will be held in suspense during that time. If you receive a request for evidence and have questions about what you need to submit, you may call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got email last night regarding mine and spouse cases status change. i checked my status it says as below. Hope it is just FP notice.

On February 17, 2010, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

A request for evidence is made when an application/petition is lacking required documentation/evidence (initial evidence) or the officer needs more documentation/evidence (additional evidence) to determine an applicant's eligibility for the benefit sought. We may send you a request for evidence at any stage of our review. The request will indicate what evidence or information is needed for us to fully evaluate your application or petition. The notice will explain where to send the evidence and will give the deadline for your response. Your application or petition will be held in suspense during that time. If you receive a request for evidence and have questions about what you need to submit, you may call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

the same thing happened to me too, the date it shows is the 17th. I also hope its nothing but the FP. Had your status progressed directly from acceptance to RFE ? I havnt noticed mine on initial review. maybe i didnt check the status while the case status was such. lets keep each other posted.

h12gc and sreesleshk, I have the same PD as yours (2/8). I haven't received any email updates so far and the case status is still in "Initial Review". Hopefully they will send my FP notices soon.

DO: Newark
Its funny I got a email/txt today too. My PD is 2nd Feb 2010 and mine is dated the 17th too.
Any updates from the Gurus ?

Hello All,

Just received an email alert that says " we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case N400 "
I might get it tomorrow in the mail and see what RFE it is.

thanks

its great to see so many people with the similar time line and extremely happy to see guys with the exact same PD- 02/08 and the same date of the RFE being sent 02/17. the form g-1145 (e-notification of application/petition acceptance) was attached. i guess its the same thing when you signg up for email and txt alerts on the USCIS site. with the g-1145, you get the txt/email before the NOA.Lets lets keep eachother in the loop and keep posted if any updates. I have been advised by friends in the forum that RFE, need not be request for more evidence, as for the USCIS, the FP notice/FP appointment notice is considered as RFE in their jargon. I should receive the mail tomorrow if not then by monday for sure. I'll share my updates.

Thanks and good luck guys