2010 April N-400 Tracker

Signature Updated

Hello everyone, I received my NOA yesterday. All seems to be going well. How soon after receiving NOA will I receive FP or REF Notice?

I am still not able to find my case online.
Are others able to find there cases online?

You need to include all characters from your NOA receipt number. For instance if your NOA receipt number is NBC*0000000000 then you must input it exactly the same way otherwise it fails to locate the case number. I had the same issue until I included the asterisk (*) in... Hopefully that addresses it for you...

Anyone know rough processing times for the Phoenix DO? More specifically from FP submission to IL time frame?

Thanks.

You need to include all characters from your NOA receipt number. For instance if your NOA receipt number is NBC*0000000000 then you must input it exactly the same way otherwise it fails to locate the case number. I had the same issue until I included the asterisk (*) in... Hopefully that addresses it for you...

Thanks cyc but no success. I am entering exectly same way with * but it still did not find the case. May be it takes some time to appear the case online after getting NOA. After how many days of receiving the NOA, you got the case status online?

Don't rely on the online system for accurate case updates. More importantly, don't worry yourself over not seeing your case online yet. Expect to get FP in the next several weeks followed by IL in a few months.

Don't rely on the online system for accurate case updates. More importantly, don't worry yourself over not seeing your case online yet. Expect to get FP in the next several weeks followed by IL in a few months.

Thanks Bob

Received my NOA yesterday. Tried to check the case status online. But it said could not find the case. Will check it again after receiving the FP notice.

It looks like they are taking a while to cash these checks and send out NOA receipts. Im wondering if it takes long as well to send out NOA when sent money order , thats why i sent a money order cause i know it will take a couple days for a check to clear. do anyone who sent in a money order instead of a check got their NOA faster?

Raw Juice: This thing is a waiting game , and everything must be done to their standards .Did you forget to sign your applicaton or you didnt sign it with your full name . i had signed mines with the first letter of my first name(K) and the full last name J*****, but i read on this forum that you have to spell out your entire name (first and last), so i signed it over. goodluck , and sorry that you had to go through that!!! im not a paitent person at all , im just praying that it doesnt take long for the entire process from begining to oath, cause i just sent mines and im runing out of patiences already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Filed for my Wife

4/19/2010 Sent USPS EXPRESS MAIL to LewiVille ,TX
4/20/2010 fwd to Dallas
4/21/2010 Recvd
I sent Check still not cashed yet...
I think new dallas lock box process slow down little bit compare to Lewisville one...

hmm. i did not spell out. i did it [cryptic signature]. may be it will come back again...boy :confused:

If your application has been rejected, you either forgot to sign it or you typed your name into the signature
block by using your computer keyboard. Once you return it, if they don't really care how your it if you use
a pen...in my case, I was so confused when I got the rejection notice that I first signed with my regular
signature and mailed it back..a day later I was concerned that they may returned it to because they could not
read it. I went to the post office and asked them if they had my mail still...It was sitting somewhere...I openned i
it and signed it with my full name spelled out...so when they got it back, it had more than five signaturesssss..
but they accepted it...and the process is going well

04/15/2010: N-400 Sent to Dallas, TX
04/xx/2010: N-400 Received.
04/28/2010: Check Cashed
xx/xx/2010 : Receipt ND & PD
xx/xx/2010 : NOA Rec.
xx/xx/2010 : Rec. FP letter;
xx/xx/2010 : FP Scheduled
xx/xx/2010 : FP done
xx/xx/2010 : Case sent to local off.
xx/xx/2010 : Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 : Interview Date
xx/xx/2010 : Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 : USC Date
xx/xx/2010 : Passport Application
xx/xx/2010 : Passport Received

Check gets cashed today. It is on track. This is one of a few occasions I wish my money to go away as quickly as it can.

04-12-2010 (DAY-0): N-400 Sent
04/14/2010 (x) : N-400 Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Receipt ND & PD
04/28/2010 (x): Checks Cashed
xx/xx/2010 (x): NOA Rec.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Rec. FP letter;
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP Scheduled
xx/xx/2010 (x): FP done
xx/xx/2010 (x): Case sent to local off.
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Letter
xx/xx/2010 (x): Interview Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Oath Date
xx/xx/2010 (x):USC Date
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Application
xx/xx/2010 (x): Passport Receipt

04/08/2010: N-400 Sent to phoenix, AZ
04/12/2010: N-400 Received.
04/26/2010: Check Cashed
04/28/2010 : NOA Rec.>>>>> My Birthday :cool::)