2010 April N-400 Tracker

Received the NOA notice from USCIS I-797C. I tried to set up the online account to check the status. It gives the following message:

"Attempting to add a case that does not exist. Check the app receipt number."

Is the receipt number that starts with NBC*000xxxxxx (total 13 characters)? Do I have to wait for a couple of days to see the case online?

Thanks

Hello THere
I have sent my wife application USPS EXpress Mail from AUstin on 4/19/2010 to Lewisville TX
HOwever, it fwd to DALLAS Lock box and received on 4/21 and signed by Chirs THORNQUIST.
Is this same person for every express mail signed which sent o DALLAS lockbox.?
I Am getting worried did it miss or do I need to send anotherone... ??
Any tohughts...?
Thanks

Amigo

No problem; You have just added couple days to your processing time since the mail got forwarded; Relax; you will get your receipt. If you had done some search here you would have read that one should always send to Lock box and not street address if using USPS. The street address is meant only for UPS/FEDEX. Not a big deal, it gets forwarded to the lockbox

Amigo

No problem; You have just added couple days to your processing time since the mail got forwarded; Relax; you will get your receipt. If you had done some search here you would have read that one should always send to Lock box and not street address if using USPS. The street address is meant only for UPS/FEDEX. Not a big deal, it gets forwarded to the lockbox

i just worried its not sitting someones desk not entering into the system :)

thanks for the info... after moving to this lock box things are pretty slow...
previously it was much faster(I applied in dec09)... i got FP done in 2 weeks ...
anyone applied on 4/21 after got receipt notices?
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
These days, most seem to get the interview in 3 months time. There are several who get interview before their 5th Anniversary and had to wait for oath letter. I would say this is fast, considering the amount of activities involved in Citizenship

Received the NOA notice from USCIS I-797C. I tried to set up the online account to check the status. It gives the following message:

"Attempting to add a case that does not exist. Check the app receipt number."

Is the receipt number that starts with NBC*000xxxxxx (total 13 characters)? Do I have to wait for a couple of days to see the case online?

Thanks
I have the same problem
Apparently it takes time to get data imported into public web system from internal mother system
But I don't know how long

Last edited by a moderator:
Finger Prints notice received.
Appointment is on 5/21 in the San Jose USCIS center. Could you folks advise me how to do a walk-in earlier than this date at this center?

My N-400 was forward and delivered on Sunday to a different address/Zip Code from what was on the USCIS website. Do USPS delivered on a Sunday, Is my mail delivered to the right address/Zip Code or should i be worried.This is the address/Zip code that my N400 was forwarded to :

Delivered, May 02, 2010, 9:29 pm, DALLAS, TX 75222

(Posted this in the Main Forum but no replies thus far)

Early Walk-in for Fingerprinting at San Jose ASC:

Need to find out if San Jose - ASC accepts walk-ins for fingerprinting? Has anybody tried this out and any suggestions about the time of the day, etc.

My appointment is 3 weeks from now and I was contemplating of doing an early walk-in. Unfortunately, I can only do it on Friday or Saturday. Is a particular time or day better?

Kindly share your experiences and recommendations.

Don't know about San Jose, but I would say just go there and try. Worst thing that could happen is, you may be turned away or they may suggest you to a different date.

(Posted this in the Main Forum but no replies thus far)

Early Walk-in for Fingerprinting at San Jose ASC:

Need to find out if San Jose - ASC accepts walk-ins for fingerprinting? Has anybody tried this out and any suggestions about the time of the day, etc.

My appointment is 3 weeks from now and I was contemplating of doing an early walk-in. Unfortunately, I can only do it on Friday or Saturday. Is a particular time or day better?

Kindly share your experiences and recommendations.

Looks like they do:

see: http://forums.immigration.com/showt...rinting-allowed-inSan-Jose&highlight=san+jose

Still my case does not show up online?
after getting NOA, how much time it takes to appear the case online?
thanks