2005 Filed Cases General Discussions Thread

Delay in I-140

I have submitted my I-140 and I-485 on Jan 13, 06 and received my and my family EAD on time. As of Jun 20 update VSC is processing Feb 26, 06 cases for EB-3. USCIS is delayed more than 40 days in my case? Should file an investigation request or it is a normal delay? Please advise.

GCscare said:
Kodak57,

For my case, USCIS has requested duplicate labor from DOL.

RFE received 02/15/06
RFE response 02/25/06
Another RFE 03/23/06 ( This one for DOL)

I haven't seen anything after this. Can some one give what's the typical time for such cases.
Anyone has similiar story .?
GCScare
I am in the exactly same boat; USCIS lost the labor; lawyer responded to the RFE in March end which was received by USCIS. There have been no updates since then.

In your case, how did you find out that a new RFE was issued to DOL for duplicate; did you or your lawyer get some letter.

GCilla,

We did receive letter from USCIS that they are requesting duplicate labor from DOL and the online message changed for the RFE. After that I have not seen any update on my case.

GCilla said:
GCScare
I am in the exactly same boat; USCIS lost the labor; lawyer responded to the RFE in March end which was received by USCIS. There have been no updates since then.

In your case, how did you find out that a new RFE was issued to DOL for duplicate; did you or your lawyer get some letter.

new to this forum

Hi all,
I am new to this forum. Just got my LC approval notice yesterday and so was looking for info. about 140 filing. I want to know the documents needed for 140 filing and not sure if it will filed at vermont SC or Nebraska? My company is located in NJ so can someone give me an idea about this.

Thanks,
anil

RIR/EB3/Pd-10/2004
LC approved : 7/06

Gcilla,

Nope, no update yet. I have also asked my lawyer to initiate inquiry.

GCilla said:
GCScare

any updates on your side. nothing has changed on my side. I am opening an inquiry.

What does this message mean .?

Guys,

We had applied for I-140 last year with substitute labor. I had received RFE on this case. USCIS has requested duplicate labor from DOL.

However I just saw this message change on my case. Why would my message change to this one since my application was applied last year. Does this imply another delay.? Does this means that USCIS received duplicate labor.?

"On September 18, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates."

Need complete information based of Receipt Number

Is there any way to get details like Applicant Name, Autornery name filed the case, Priority Date, Employer Name , Date of Birth of the applicant based on the Receipt Number of I140 .

I 140 and Work Experience letters- Please help

Hello Guys
I just got my labor approved and I am about to file I-140.My question is does the work experience letters needs to be in detail? I mean does it need to have Skillset also apart from designation and dates.I am getting multiple conflicting answers from different people..I would really appreciate if anyone can clarify this for me..

Thanks in advance