2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

michvin said:
What is it they are doing? recalling issued green cards? :eek:

I guess they will process only those cases which are filed with them uptill 31-Dec-05 and transfer the rest to Nebraska Service Center as per the bi-specialization plan.

Form g-28

My lawyer asks me to print the FORM G-28 on a blue paper and to sign it.

What is a Blue paper? Where do i get it?

Please help.

Thanks

ShirdiSai said:
My lawyer asks me to print the FORM G-28 on a blue paper and to sign it.

What is a Blue paper? Where do i get it?

Please help.

Thanks
May be itz lawyer typo mistake. Instead of blank he typed blue. Thatz my guess.
I always submitted G-28 printed on normal white paper with my signature

Thanks

Nirvan said:
May be itz lawyer typo mistake. Instead of blank he typed blue. Thatz my guess.
I always submitted G-28 printed on normal white paper with my signature

Thanks for your reply.

Also regarding signing the FORM G-28. Where we need to sign.

1. Name of the person consenting
2. Signature of the person consenting
3. Date

do i need to fill the above columns, please help.

Thanks

ShirdiSai said:
Thanks for your reply.

Also regarding signing the FORM G-28. Where we need to sign.

1. Name of the person consenting
2. Signature of the person consenting
3. Date

do i need to fill the above columns, please help.

Thanks

Yes...thats correct.

Nirvan said:
If you download the Premium processing application instructions, it clearly says who are eligible and who are not. Then even if ur employer says no, u can show the rule.

I contacted the local sentaor's office and they called VSC about my case and it seems my case is peding as VSC folks are wiating for original labor cert and they requested DOL for this.

My case is filed using sub. labor and it looks like my attorney did not use original labor to file my I140 and 485. What are my alternatives.

I talked to my employer and he is going to talk to my attorney and see what they can do for me, but my question is if my employer has the original labor cert, can he send it to USCIS? IF any one of you in this forum ran into this situation, please let me know the steps that you followed.

Thanks in advance for your information.

Tax Return

Hello friends

Can any body tell me when we file I-140 How many Years Tax return we need
for the company and also do we also have to send tax return for the applicant for all the years .

Is there any body here who has filed the I-140 online I heared if you file on line it goes to TSC not NSC as NSC is giving hard time if you dont have single degree .

Please help if you know the answar

Tanveer

Financial statements, W2s , tax returns from the Priority date.
I have submitted all but still INS sent RFE asking for original tax transcripts from IRS.
I called IRS and they sent the tax transcripts within minutes.

How to Request

Nirvan said:
Financial statements, W2s , tax returns from the Priority date.
I have submitted all but still INS sent RFE asking for original tax transcripts from IRS.
I called IRS and they sent the tax transcripts within minutes.

Nirvan,

Thanks for your information.

Can you tell me the phone number to call IRS for requesting tax transcripts?

What information they will ask from us?

Thanks

140 stuck does any one have clue on what is going on in VSC

EB3 Substitution (MD - Nov 30 2005, RD - Dec 8 2005, RFE - Apr 23 2006, Our Response Date - May 2nd 2006)

Eversince there has been no response to the case. Case Tracking indicates that response is required for RFE but when Attorney contacted USCIS, they have informed that all response has been recieved and would let us know when there is an update. But the online case tracker shows different status as response required.

Does anyone know about what is happening in VSC or any clue if law for PPS for substitute labor is coming.

Any help would be appreciated.

How long does it take?

How long does it take to get the result of an inquiry? I initiated an inquiry on my pending I-485 application on November 20th and have not got anything yet :confused:

Thank you in advance.

I-140 and Work Experience letter

Hello Guys
I just got my labor approved and I am about to file I-140.My question is does the work experience letters needs to be in detail? I mean does it need to have Skillset also apart from designation and dates.I am getting multiple conflicting answers from different people..I would really appreciate if anyone can clarify this for me..

Thanks in advance

Re 140 experience letter

All through the GC process, you experience letters should be matching your position for which the labor is applied for. But over the years when you file 140 this can be an progressive, since the time difference between your labor and your other stages are great these days and you may have up in your capacity. But ultimately it should have the original description for which the labor is applied for plus any other capacity that you have been performing now. But be sure that you have copies of the letter that you provided initially for the labor.

stuckon140 said:
All through the GC process, you experience letters should be matching your position for which the labor is applied for. But over the years when you file 140 this can be an progressive, since the time difference between your labor and your other stages are great these days and you may have up in your capacity. But ultimately it should have the original description for which the labor is applied for plus any other capacity that you have been performing now. But be sure that you have copies of the letter that you provided initially for the labor.

Thanks for your response Stuckon140.The reason I have asked this question is my lawyer has included all the skillsets that I have mentioned in my resume(Software,Hardware,Languages etc..) in ETA750 when he applied for labor..the total skillsets if we include everything are around 30.When we first filed the labor all these skillsets are not reflected in my experience letters.Do you think I should be including all these skillsets in the experience letter for filing I140 now or do you want me to submit the previous experience letters that I have submitted when applying the labor without all the skillsets? Please suggest me..I am really confused.

Re your question

I have been through this process the bottom line is as follows

Whatever the description of the labor is filed, and the supporting documents that you gave to get the original labor certified should be there with you in case of any audit. So please make sure that you retain the copy of the original labor filing set.

I am not sure when you said that you 140 has 30 components in it. Is your attorney for sure doing this. 140 is filed against a labor that has been approved for you. In that case what ever original that you filed for labor should suffice. At a later stage you may have to show your progressive experience from labor filing data to now and your salary difference in increament.