2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Nirvan said:
If you download the Premium processing application instructions, it clearly says who are eligible and who are not. Then even if ur employer says no, u can show the rule.

I validated the rules and they do not allow substitution labors under perimum processing.
Also,I was checking my case status and there was no date change, but the message was updated to the following. I do not know why they changed the message now to the following with out any LUD. I see the similar message on my I485 as well..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On April 22, 2005, we received this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

VSC is alredy processing April 01st 2006 and do not know why they are not processing my application. Now it says pending and do not know the reason for this.

Hope they approve my application soon.

Thanks

Unfortunately, the answer is no. My colleague also has this message and his case is stuck.

My case has the same message. Today, I noticed that VSC is completing Feburary 15th, 2006, I-485 cases, which means that both my Priority Date and Processing Date are current. However, my case is _not_ approved. Looks like that my case is stuck too.

USCIS is the worst US government agency that I know. There is no accountability there at all.

karatekid said:
Dear All.

~~~~~~~~~~
Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
~~~~~~~~~~

I would think that this means that the FBI has finished and that our cases have been returned to VSC for final processing. But I am not completely sure if "FBI name check" is part of the "fingerprints review" or a separate issue. What do you think?

Thanks.

slkrk said:
I validated the rules and they do not allow substitution labors under perimum processing.

I do not know where u have validated the rules regarding the I 140 PP.
Can you please give me the link which says that PP is not allowed for substitution case filed with Original Labor?

I am giving the link on official USCIS web site which says the u can file PP for a substitution case filed with original LC.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

This link clearly gives the rules for 140 PP:
Are there any additional conditions of availability being placed on the Premium Processing Service at this time?

Yes. This will accord USCIS the flexibility to adapt to contingencies affecting its ability to provide Premium Processing Service. Premium Processing Service is available for the Form I-140 classifications indicated on the chart above provided that the case does not involve:
1. A second filing of a Form I-140 petition while an initial Form I-140 remains pending;
2. Labor Certification substitution requests, unless the original labor certification is submitted with the Form I-140 requesting the substitution; and
3. Duplicate Labor Certification requests (i.e., cases filed without an original labor certification from the Department of labor).

Nirvan said:
slkrk said:

I do not know where u have validated the rules regarding the I 140 PP.
Can you please give me the link which says that PP is not allowed for substitution case filed with Original Labor?

I am giving the link on official USCIS web site which says the u can file PP for a substitution case filed with original LC.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

This link clearly gives the rules for 140 PP:
Are there any additional conditions of availability being placed on the Premium Processing Service at this time?

Yes. This will accord USCIS the flexibility to adapt to contingencies affecting its ability to provide Premium Processing Service. Premium Processing Service is available for the Form I-140 classifications indicated on the chart above provided that the case does not involve:
1. A second filing of a Form I-140 petition while an initial Form I-140 remains pending;
2. Labor Certification substitution requests, unless the original labor certification is submitted with the Form I-140 requesting the substitution; and
3. Duplicate Labor Certification requests (i.e., cases filed without an original labor certification from the Department of labor).

I am just talking about my case and not genarlizing to everyone. I was under an impression that they used duplicate labor and am checking my employer and attorney to validate this. You are right if you are filing a new case using sub labor and using the original copy.

I read it from the same link and I was just talking in my last post for my case ONLY..

Thanks

Current Status changed without LUD change.

Hi All,

My current status message changed exactly as in the quoted message below but without a change in my LUD. I was not sure that my case is pending with FBI name chack though.

Self & Spouse(EB2):
-----------------------------------
LC: PD 8/2001 : AD 08/2005
I140/I485 (VSC): RD 09/30/05 : ND 10/13/05
FP:Done 12/03/05 Code 3
I140: AD 02/10/2006 (After a RFE on experience. Submitted copies of experiense letters and gor approved. An LUD after approval - 04/20/2006)
I485 LUD: 12/10/2005 (fingerprint info received)
I485 LUD: 08/07/2006 (no message, but few days after my 8th year h1 extn got approved. After few more days my 2nd EAD got approved)

*Ps: As the 485 processing dates moved to 02/2006 I just checked my current status. To my surprise the current status message changed but not the LUD.

karatekid said:
Dear All.

I went off line for a while because I was waiting for the FBI name check. This morning we got the following LUDs for both cases:

~~~~~~~~~~
Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.

Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed. Processing of this case continues. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
~~~~~~~~~~

I would think that this means that the FBI has finished and that our cases have been returned to VSC for final processing. But I am not completely sure if "FBI name check" is part of the "fingerprints review" or a separate issue. What do you think?

If this is true and our cases were returned to VSC, the current I485 processing date is Aug 08 2005 while our receipt date is April 6th 2005. We are behind so I would think our cases will be dealt with right away. How much time after this does it take to the GC?

Any help or comment on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ybyreddy said:
Hi All,

*Ps: As the 485 processing dates moved to 02/2006 I just checked my current status. To my surprise the current status message changed but not the LUD.

This is most likely a system-wide change and thus may not mean much. Maybe they have revised the system messages.

Please validate the below assumption

Hi All,

To validate the below assumption can All the people whose message previously was about 'fingure prints received on and so and so date..', did got changed with the new message ?

Your feedback/replies are very much appriciated.

Thanks,

WhereIsMyGCUSA said:
This is most likely a system-wide change and thus may not mean much. Maybe they have revised the system messages.

As most of you were programmer: It is custom message generated from data.
They changed the message text since the data is same. there is no change in LUD. Just a thought.
Don't get confused with this messages. I belive most of you know this detail please don't waste you time in asking this here(forum).

I opened a status query last Friday

Hi All,

I could able to open a status query last friday by following the below quoted directions. I immidiately got connected without waiting. They asked me the EAC# and A#. I did not have the A#, but they said it is OK. They too wondered about what happend on my case since the processing dates(02/2006) are much ahead of my 485 receipt date(09/30/2005) and offered me to open the status query. They took my home address and gave me the status enqirey number.

I will update you all as soon as I get some info from them.

Wish you all the best and happy holidays,

Thanks,

rrdrai said:
I called USCIS and opened a status query today. they said i will get the status by mail in 30 days, Let us see ...

FYI this contact # is not in the service center page any more.
1-800-375-5283
Press 1
Press 2
Press 6
Press 3
Press 3
Press 1 You will get a rep to talk, they request the USCIS to send the status
to you, you need your EAC # and A#(Alien number)

ybyreddy said:
Hi All,

I could able to open a status query last friday by following the below quoted directions. I immidiately got connected without waiting. They asked me the EAC# and A#. I did not have the A#, but they said it is OK. They too wondered about what happend on my case since the processing dates(02/2006) are much ahead of my 485 receipt date(09/30/2005) and offered me to open the status query. They took my home address and gave me the status enqirey number.

I will update you all as soon as I get some info from them.

Wish you all the best and happy holidays,

Thanks,
Don't get your hopes too high though. Probably you'll receive the standard non-binding letter saying that they need to perform additional checks on your case... bla-bla.

After Fingerprint review completed

Hello all,
I just saw some update on my 485 case status "Fingerprints review completed.", what is next ?? how much time am left out before the GC approval. mine is filled in vermont.

I am planning my marriage in jan 2007, please provide me some info.

Priority date : march 2001
Fingerprint :may 2005
EAD received :june 2005
AP received :july 2005
AP2/EAD2 received : June 2006
140 approved :agust 2006
Fingerprint received May 2006
Fingerprint review completed : Nov 2006
485 - awaiting...

RE: After Fingerprint review completed

Hi sundaraaj,

Do you know the exact date when your case status changed from 'Fingerprint received ' to "Fingerprints review completed." ?

Did you got an LUD along with the new case status change message ?

In this form there is an assumption that, there was a system wide change in the message text from 'Fingerprint received ' to "Fingerprints review completed'.(Please mine and others posts releated on this on page 255: http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=154772&page=255&pp=15)

Thanks,
Yogi

sundaraaj said:
Hello all,
I just saw some update on my 485 case status "Fingerprints review completed.", what is next ?? how much time am left out before the GC approval. mine is filled in vermont.

I am planning my marriage in jan 2007, please provide me some info.

Priority date : march 2001
Fingerprint :may 2005
EAD received :june 2005
AP received :july 2005
AP2/EAD2 received : June 2006
140 approved :agust 2006
Fingerprint received May 2006
Fingerprint review completed : Nov 2006
485 - awaiting...

Need help on RFE

Guys,

For those of you who have received a RFE, could you please tell me how long do I have to wait from the day it says it was mailed out? My lawyer still have not received the RFE after the online case said it was mailed out on November 9. Is this common??? Please help. Thanks.

aycy
PD June 25, 2002
NJ EB2 RIR Approved August 9'06
I-140/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-140 LUD Nov 7’06, RFE Nov 9’06, LUD Nov 13’06 (RFE not received)
I-131 LUD Nov 21’06 AD Nov 27’06
FP November 8'06
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC
:mad:

Need help on RFE

that seems very strange. don't think rfe should take 20 days. i received mine within a week and sent response back and got lud following week confirming they got my response. check my signature to see my timelines for rfe.

this is what my experience was, don't know if there are others out there that waited as long as you have to get the rfe...

either uscis messed up as usual or your lawyer messed up. you may want to bug your lawyer to keep checking/looking for it and you should also call the uscis customer service just in case...

aycy said:
Guys,

For those of you who have received a RFE, could you please tell me how long do I have to wait from the day it says it was mailed out? My lawyer still have not received the RFE after the online case said it was mailed out on November 9. Is this common??? Please help. Thanks.

aycy
PD June 25, 2002
NJ EB2 RIR Approved August 9'06
I-140/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-140 LUD Nov 7’06, RFE Nov 9’06, LUD Nov 13’06 (RFE not received)
I-131 LUD Nov 21’06 AD Nov 27’06
FP November 8'06
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC
:mad:

Congrats

chicchu said:
Finally 140 got approved after a very long wait
Congrats chicchu on your 140 approval... you must be relieved now that your 140 is cleared... That was a long painful wait of 14 months.. If I recollect we both filed in the same month...

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

GCVARUMA said:
Congrats chicchu on your 140 approval... you must be relieved now that your 140 is cleared... That was a long painful wait of 14 months.. If I recollect we both filed in the same month...

Thanks.
GCVaruma.

Thanks. We filed our 140 and 485s concurrently on sept 29th and 485s came back in that last minute for some invalid reason. Finally, 485s got accepted on dec7th. PD is Feb2001, EB2. So , it is current. I opened a status inquiry yesterday on both our 485s since we are all set for the 485s to get going
chicchu

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats...

Hey Chicchu..congrats man.I remember you as we both were in the same boat 140 labor stuff...ur 485 is current and I hope u get it all done soon and enjoy the freedom.

good luck
Ajaks

chicchu said:
Thanks. We filed our 140 and 485s concurrently on sept 29th and 485s came back in that last minute for some invalid reason. Finally, 485s got accepted on dec7th. PD is Feb2001, EB2. So , it is current. I opened a status inquiry yesterday on both our 485s since we are all set for the 485s to get going
chicchu

ajakster said:
Hey Chicchu..congrats man.I remember you as we both were in the same boat 140 labor stuff...ur 485 is current and I hope u get it all done soon and enjoy the freedom.

good luck
Ajaks
Thanks dude. You were real lucky with your 140 coming out that fast inspite of the copy thing, for us it felt like forever and I had nightmares about it. Glad , it is over now

VSC 485 procession dates moved backwords

HI All,

The VSC 485 processing dates moved backwords from Feb,15th 2006 to Dec, 31st 2005.

Thanks,