2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

congrats for I140 approval.
what was your RFE about???

checkmate said:
I got couple of sweet emails today saying that my case has been approved. It was a long waiting period for me and now its over. Now I have to wait for another 2 yrs to get the priority date to reach mine thatswhy I might vanish from this forum for sometime. My priority date is Jul'05 and 485 is pending.
Check My signature for details.

Lawyer did a mistake

and filed the application in Eb1 rather than Eb2. THE QUERY WAS WHETHER THE APPLICATION WAS FILED FOR EB1? FOR THAT LAWYER REPLIED WITH THE NEW APPLICATION WITH EVERYTHING CORRECT ON IT.

Gurus pls advice

VSC’s new processing time for OR is 2/24, which is 5 months ahead of my receipt date. So I am eligible to place an inquiry!

I would like to have some advice on how to make the inquiry more effectively. I know there is a way to connect to VSC instead of the National Customer Service center. Will talking to VSC be a better idea?

Some folks posted here that they stuck in security check on I-140. If I got this info, how to check if it is a truth or an excuse? If it is an excuse, how to fight back?

Gurus, pls help…

Any recent I 485 approvals

Hi Guys!

Just wondering if any activity at the VSC as far as I 485 approvals are concerned. Things seem to be slow there these days, even the EAD and AP dates are backed up 3 months. Not much progress month after month.

Anyone has an idea as to what is going on there?

Thanks

njrirlabor said:
Hi Guys!

Just wondering if any activity at the VSC as far as I 485 approvals are concerned. Things seem to be slow there these days, even the EAD and AP dates are backed up 3 months. Not much progress month after month.

Anyone has an idea as to what is going on there?

Thanks

I think they might be too busy cashing checks from new applications. Harvest time!

Bulletin Dates - So close yet so far

Over the past year for EB2 the retrogression dates have been moving at least 6 months for every bulletin and for the past 2 months it just did not move at all and is currently present at 1-Jan-03. My priority date is 21-Jan-03. God knows when or how long it’s going to cross that date. Talk about bad luck and timing. I was hoping at least there will be some progress in the July bulletin but then there was nothing. My guess is that EB2 dates are going to be stuck for a while until there is some movement in EB3. I wish and pray that my guess is wrong.

Hopefully there is some movement in the next bulletin. Let’s hope for the best.

Thanks,
GCVaruma.

I-140/I-485 Filling Details :
LC: OWN-EB2, PD-01/21/03, AD-09/XX/05
140/I485/EAD/AP:RD-09/16/05;ND-09/21/05
I 140:LUDs:09/24/05 AD:02/21/06
SELF:
I-485 :LUDs:09/24/05,10/13/05,10/14/05,10/19/05(Fingerprint Rcvd),11/04/05
I-765(EAD):LUDs:09/24/05 AD:10/06/05
I-131(AP) :LUDs:09/24/05 AD:10/06/05
FP :10/13/05 Code 3

SPOUSE:
I-485 :LUDs:09/24/05,10/13/05,10/14/05,10/31/05(Fingerprint Rcvd),11/01/05,11/04/05,11/09/05
I-765(EAD):LUDs:09/24/05 AD:10/06/05
I-131(AP) :LUDs:09/24/05 AD:10/06/05
FP :10/13/05 Code 3

Folks applied for 485 in 2005

Looks like around 70% of the guys who have applied in 2005 is stuck up in 485 due to unknown reason though the priority date and processing dates are current.

If anyone has any ideas on this, please let everyone know. appreciate your help.

rrdrai said:
What is going on any one know anything Good / Bad please post.. :)

I-140 processing from vermount

my I-140 was applied in dec 05. it is still in que. are you guys getting approved or waiting what is happening...can some one shed some light....

Hello Manju

manju1968 said:
my I-140 was applied in dec 05. it is still in que. are you guys getting approved or waiting what is happening...can some one shed some light....

Hello Manju:

I applied for my I 140 at the same date Dec 6th 2005 and did recieved a RFE on it on Mar 24th 2006, i did replied to that RFE on June 7th 2006 and they updated my online status as recieved RFE documentation on June 14th 2006. and one more LUD today but no message change.

We are all in a limo to see whats happenning and waiting to hear from them the good thing in your case is you haven't got any RFE

Best Regards

Saburi

VSC approving officers systems are connected to empty database.
so there r no cases showing in pending Q. no approvals. :)

cubiclefun said:
Looks like around 70% of the guys who have applied in 2005 is stuck up in 485 due to unknown reason though the priority date and processing dates are current.

If anyone has any ideas on this, please let everyone know. appreciate your help.

medical exam

Hi everyone, here's my situation : I-140 approved, PD 10/21/2001, EB3 rest of the world category. My cut-off date is Oct 2001 and I'm hoping that I would be eligible to file my I-485 in the near term future. I currently live in Ne w York and would like to ask New York filers if there's any doctor they would recommend for the medical visit. I would appreciate if you could PM me with names/numbers/price charged for the visit. Thanks a lot for your help :)

medical exam

for the medical exam, you can use the following locator from uscis to find an approved doctor close to your zip code: http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/exec/cs/index.asp
price i suppose will depend on the doctor. from the list you get from the url you can call each doc and ask how much the charge is and make your decision accordingly.

Rajel said:
Hi everyone, here's my situation : I-140 approved, PD 10/21/2001, EB3 rest of the world category. My cut-off date is Oct 2001 and I'm hoping that I would be eligible to file my I-485 in the near term future. I currently live in Ne w York and would like to ask New York filers if there's any doctor they would recommend for the medical visit. I would appreciate if you could PM me with names/numbers/price charged for the visit. Thanks a lot for your help :)

foret1 said:
for the medical exam, you can use the following locator from uscis to find an approved doctor close to your zip code: http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/exec/cs/index.asp
price i suppose will depend on the doctor. from the list you get from the url you can call each doc and ask how much the charge is and make your decision accordingly.

Adding to what foret1 has said check the following link : http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=212763

Thanks.
GCVaruma

thanks for your replies. I've checked few doctors from the official INS database but it looks like (as mentioned in GCVARUMA's link) the exam isn't covered by the insurance and that it costs anywhere from $200 to $350 per person (double that if you're married.. :eek: ). Is it supposed to be that expensive or is there any alternative that could be suggested ?
Also, since my employer is based in New York and I currently live in NJ, does it matter if I take the exam in New Jersey or should I stick with New York ?
Thanks

Hi Rajel:

I am not too sure if you can get the medicals done in NJ. I think you can, but I am not too sure. However, I can provide you with some details on how to reduce the medical exams. I suggest what I did in my case:

I found a USCIS approved doctor, which provided me 2 sets of pricing: one with all the tests done by them..which was around 300 per person and the other was $100 per person, if we brought all the test results to them. So, I choose the second option. Did all the tests, as required by USCIS medicals using my insurance and my general physician.

I can provide you the name of this USCIS doctor, if you are interested.

Regards

Rajel said:
thanks for your replies. I've checked few doctors from the official INS database but it looks like (as mentioned in GCVARUMA's link) the exam isn't covered by the insurance and that it costs anywhere from $200 to $350 per person (double that if you're married.. :eek: ). Is it supposed to be that expensive or is there any alternative that could be suggested ?
Also, since my employer is based in New York and I currently live in NJ, does it matter if I take the exam in New Jersey or should I stick with New York ?
Thanks

njrirlabor, I'd appreciate if you can PM me the name/contact of that doctor. $100 sounds more reasonable. Thanks !

Time for Renewal

Hi Guys
I am planning to apply to renew EAD/AP for me and my wife.

I know this has been discussed zillion times... but ayone who applied recently and can pass me on the CHECKLIST for both.. wud be great....

Thanks in Advance

Ajaks