2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Spidey,

Can you tell me exactly what is the priority date? Mine is April 8, 2002 and I am still waiting for I485 approval.

Thanks,
RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
PD: April 8, 2002 ; Sub; EB2; India
I140 - RD: 09/26/2005 ND: 10/06/2005 RFE: 01/10/2006 AD: 04/22/2006
I485 - RD: 09/26/2005 ND: 10/06/2005 Last LUD: 12/01/2005 AD: ??/??/????
FP(Code 3): 10/27/2005 Fp Rcvd: 11/08/2005

chicchu said:
Congrats spidey, finally the whole headache got over.
Coming to my questions-
I have a H1 until apr 2007. But I have no visa as of now. I have AP from my spouse's GC. I am planning to go to India for 4 months. Do u guys think I need to go through the visa thing or can just use AP and come back without any hassles.As of now our 140 is in a RFE state
One more question- Attorney said he sent a response to INS on wednesday last week by overnight. Until now the online status does not show that the response is received. How long does it take to show up online once the response is really received ?

before April 1st, it used be 1 day. Now, it may not be..as 32000 H1 landed in VSC in 42 days time...so, it may delay

Cards Ordered

In case anyone was wondering... cards ordered same day...

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On May 17, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new
card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice
that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

USGCUS said:
Spidey,

Can you tell me exactly what is the priority date? Mine is April 8, 2002 and I am still waiting for I485 approval.

Thanks,
RP

changed my signature for specifics.. but it was April 10th.

spidey..One Q?

Congrates on ur GC. Just one question. Did you work all time during GC with the same employer. Was that a desi consulting or us based employer?

checkmate said:
Congrates on ur GC. Just one question. Did you work all time during GC with the same employer. Was that a desi consulting or us based employer?

Yes, same employer without advancement for 4 yrs 37 days. Bloody hell of a long time and quite a bummer....

thanks

How much time it took for you get I-140 get approved after submiting the response to the I140 RFE?.

Thanks,
Pramulreddy

USGCUS said:
Spidey,

Thanks,
RP

pramulreddy - I also responded the RFE

I am also in the same case as urs .. The timing is not sure it can be from 2 weeks to 2 months. MY RFE status shows that it was received by VSC today (18th May). I am also eagerly waiting for final decision. Pls share urs. My RFE was "Why the application was applied in EB1". Laywer sent the application in EB1 instead of Eb2 but looks like after seeing the labour application etc they sent this RFE. My understanding is if your case has passed 180 days chances of getting RFE is very slim and the case will get pass thru easily.

checkmate said:
I am also in the same case as urs .. The timing is not sure it can be from 2 weeks to 2 months. MY RFE status shows that it was received by VSC today (18th May). I am also eagerly waiting for final decision. Pls share urs. My RFE was "Why the application was applied in EB1". Laywer sent the application in EB1 instead of Eb2 but looks like after seeing the labour application etc they sent this RFE. My understanding is if your case has passed 180 days chances of getting RFE is very slim and the case will get pass thru easily.
When did the attorney really reply on your RFE. Did he send the reply for the RFE this week or last week ?
chicchu

Is it general message or different with person

After the VSC got my response of RFE for 485, the message became:

On May 11, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I'm wondering whether every people get the same message after the response of RFE is received. If it is different from each person, does it indicate that my Name Check is laready clear (I hope)?

Thanks.

140 Case Transfered to Lincoln,NE

My 140 was filed in the first week of Jan 06 and Yesterday when my date touched my file (I was following current processing times from VSC) it said --Your case has been transfered to Lincoln,NE but it also says "This DISTRICT OFFICE WILL CONTACT YOU" I don't see any District office in Lincoln,NE do they mean NSC?
Also, has anyone else face the same issue?
I am really worried - please respond.
Regards,

dc_gc said:

On May 11, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

I'm wondering whether every people get the same message after the response of RFE is received. If it is different from each person, does it indicate that my Name Check is laready clear (I hope)?

Thanks.

Hi dc_gc:

What is your PD? and waht was your RFE for?

Thanks

dc_gc said:

Thanks.

chicchu said:
When did the attorney really reply on your RFE. Did he send the reply for the RFE this week or last week ?
chicchu
Chichu - My Attorney sent the reply the last week on Thrusday and by tracking the package it says that it was received on 15th of May and today I got the email that they resumed the processing on my case. Can you let me know when can I expect the approval.

checkmate.

No worry

EB2_091505 said:
My 140 was filed in the first week of Jan 06 and Yesterday when my date touched my file (I was following current processing times from VSC) it said --Your case has been transfered to Lincoln,NE but it also says "This DISTRICT OFFICE WILL CONTACT YOU" I don't see any District office in Lincoln,NE do they mean NSC?
Also, has anyone else face the same issue?
I am really worried - please respond.
Regards,

Yes. No need to worry. It transfered to the right center(The are in the process of centralizing).
All GC applications will process in NSC,TSC and
ALL H(non-immi) application will be in VSC and CSC.

140 is approved after RFE

Hai,

My 140 is approved after RFE replied on aprl 12th. And also I see LUDs of our 485s, the priority date is may 2004.

aj

dc_gc said:

Thanks.

DC_GC/Spidey,

When I filed my 485 I had not provided medical form. (I still have not sent the papers to USCIS). My date has already become current (see the signature). I'm afraid if I send the paperwork now USICS may misplace them and I may end up getting RFE anyway.

Do you think I should be expecting any RFE ? Any trouble from USCIS is likely?

I'm asking this because for the first time I saw someone getting RFE on Medical. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,