2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

spidey said:
dc_gc,

Thats disturbing.
I had a LUD on 03/26 (and maybe more between that one and the previous one from 11/05 but I didn't check) --
There was no msg change and I am wondering if I may be in a similar situation as yourself.

Whats that number you called to get information ?

thanks in advance -

When I filed my I-485, I didn't put I-693 form and the employor letter in my package. I guess that this is the reason caused the RFE. I called (800) 375-5283.

dc_gc said:
When I filed my I-485, I didn't put I-693 form and the employor letter in my package. I guess that this is the reason caused the RFE. I called (800) 375-5283.

Thanks for getting back about that RFE.
When I call that #, all I can get is automated reponse which is no different from the last message from 11/05 also available with the online status page.

I am surprised you were able to get to a real live person. Bcause I can't imagine the automated message being any different from the online one.

spidey,

i also had lud on 03/23 like you. later i was told from USCIS that my case is assigned to Adjudicator. since then i am waiting without sleep. also my PD is current from Apr 1st..

luck_2005 said:
spidey,

i also had lud on 03/23 like you. later i was told from USCIS that my case is assigned to Adjudicator. since then i am waiting without sleep. also my PD is current from Apr 1st..

luck_2005

Very exciting news I am sure.... wish you a speedy approval.
same qn that I posed to dc_gc to you.
How do you guys/gals manage to get a real live person ? I had no such luck.

spidey said:
luck_2005

Same number. You will have a options to get live person. Try again!!

Didn't remembered the what exact options are.......???

Last edited by a moderator:
spidey said:
luck_2005

spidey,

thank you for your wishes..did u call VSC to findout your LUD

EAD Renewal Approved today.

My EAD for second year approved today. I got an email and EAD message also changes with LUD. I applied AP and EAD together.But No LUD or changes in AP. Also NO LUD IN 485.
My PD is current since last month, Processing date is current since last week. :rolleyes: :confused:

T

rrdrai said:
My EAD for second year approved today. I got an email and EAD message also changes with LUD. I applied AP and EAD together.But No LUD or changes in AP. Also NO LUD IN 485.
My PD is current since last month, Processing date is current since last week. :rolleyes: :confused:

Thanks! for sharing the information. So it is taking aproximately 2 1/2 months.

I have a question guys:

I am planning to renew our's(my self and my wife) EAD soon. Is it good to renew via online or paper based? Also, for safe how long before I should apply.
Current EADs will expire in Aug 2006.

LaborBadhi said:

I have a question guys:

I am planning to renew our's(my self and my wife) EAD soon. Is it good to renew via online or paper based? Also, for safe how long before I should apply.

On the same note, what are the requirements for EAD renewal? I am planning to do it myself rather than use the lawyer. Any help would be great.

Yup Same here,
Would be good to know the details regarding filing of the EAD/AP.
SHould it be filed where the 485 is filed or to the processing center that my Residing State Falls ?? like I am in Calif,would I file with CSC or my 485 filed place which is VSC.

mine expires Oct 1st (another 5 months) so I guess I shud apply sometime in June.

Ajaks

EAD /AP renewal- Online is very easy"

LaborBadhi said:

I have a question guys:

You can apply with in your last 90 days of your EAD time,
It is good and easy to apply online. after apply on line you need to send the copy by mail, As part of it after filling you have to Call USCIS and schedule an appointment to local INS office for digital photo and finger prints.
you can see a Lud aftet you take digital photo and finger prints.
in 60 to 90 days you will get it.

It is simple very very easy.
before go online get the paper form print out and fill it manually It helps a lot. you can create an accout(login) and fill forms. if youhave a doubt, you can save it and go back again to complete and submit later. :)

Thanks!

rrdrai said:
You can apply with in your last 90 days of your EAD time,
It is good and easy to apply online. after apply on line you need to send the copy by mail, As part of it after filling you have to Call USCIS and schedule an appointment to local INS office for digital photo and finger prints.
you can see a Lud aftet you take digital photo and finger prints.
in 60 to 90 days you will get it.

It is simple very very easy.
before go online get the paper form print out and fill it manually It helps a lot. you can create an accout(login) and fill forms. if youhave a doubt, you can save it and go back again to complete and submit later. :)

Thank you! rrdrai.

Ajaks - I think we have to send the papers where we filed our 485 but some one said its better to send both centers where you were applied 485 and where is our files currently processing/sitting.
So I decided to apply online and send the copy's to both VSC and NSC cause I live in NJ.

Is it really advisable?

LaborBadhi,

Did you verify your thought of sending your renewal papers to Both the centers to anyone or any attorneys?

I am really thinking that doing so may cause delays because there is a chance that they get easliy confused.

Please let me know because I am also in the same boat.

Thanks

LaborBadhi said:
Thank you! rrdrai.

Ajaks - I think we have to send the papers where we filed our 485 but some one said its better to send both centers where you were applied 485 and where is our files currently processing/sitting.
So I decided to apply online and send the copy's to both VSC and NSC cause I live in NJ.

confuse

cubiclefun said:
LaborBadhi,

Did you verify your thought of sending your renewal papers to Both the centers to anyone or any attorneys?

I am really thinking that doing so may cause delays because there is a chance that they get easliy confused.

Please let me know because I am also in the same boat.

Thanks

No Idea its good or bad.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=211485
On above link, they are advising to send it to both centers but my attorney is advised just for VT.
Still have a time, re-thinking...... :)

More discussion thread:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=211078

Last edited by a moderator:
LaborBadhi said:
No Idea its good or bad.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=211485
On above link, they are advising to send it to both centers but my attorney is advised just for VT.
Still have a time, re-thinking...... :)

More discussion thread:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=211078

1. When file online, It will (should) guide you to right address to send the papers.

2. After filling you need to call the USCIS to schedule an appointment
just ask the officer, he can help you out.

I am not a lawyer
Please use at your own risk.

Lud????

I got a LUD on May 1st on my I-140 and no LUD's for rest of my I-485. My I-140 was already approved on April 21st.

Any clues? Thanks

VSC to NSC transfer

I got an email today saying that my EB-1EA application has been transferred to NSC from VSC. Anyone else with a similar experience?
-------------------------------------
I-140 VSC Eb-1EA RD 9/30/05 ND 10/6/05 LUD (Transferred to NSC) 5/2/06
I-140 VSC Eb-2NIW RD 9/30/05 ND 10/24/05
I-485- concurrent filing RD 9/30/05

wantedgcwanted said:
Dear Friends,

I'm happy say that my I-485 petition was approved.

Thank you all.

congratulations wantedgcwanted,

Lot of 03/2002 approvals reported here lately. Do you know your exact priority date by any chance ?

thanks in advance and best wishes for the future.