2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Fingerprints are valid for 1 year.so if you have done FP now and you dont get 485 approved by 365 days ,i guess you have to repeat the process.

for EAD/AP..if you do e filing and send supporting documents then i see that they send out a FP notice for verification.

Code 3 is 10 Fingerprints + photo + sign.(photo + sign is biometric)
code 1 and code 2 will be either of the biometrics.

we usually get the FP notice within 30 days of filing the 140/485 with nearest ASC appointment date and time.

MD2001 said:
GCVARUMA,

Can you please clarify whether this (biometrics now) is required only for e-filers of EAD/AP or everyone (including paper filing) will have to go through this.

hope it helps

I know before 485 approval we have to go through this. Also if you give biometrics now, will that be enough for 485 as well.

Thx
MD2001

Thanks...GCVaruma and ajakster

Thanks guys. That helps....I was asking this b'cas of my planned trip to India in nov end and am thinking any issue when I am out of country.

Thanks again,
MD2001

GCVARUMA said:
Hey MD2001,

Mine was filed concurrently and it was paper filing. I think everyone is required (efiling and paper filing) to do it because the 485 receipt notice says that the next step is to do the biometrics(in the notice it mentions that I have to schedule an appointment and hence I had the confusion initially).

My assumption it that once you do the biometrics it will be good enough, because to do the biometrics(which includes FP, Photo and signature) they have charged us $70(I think). Once it is done the records will be there in their files and I don’t see the need to do another.

But then you never know what USCIS are up to.

GCVaruma

Hi Mithya,

InfoPass, as was pointed out in another post, is an appointment you need to schedule in order to get your passport stamped. The stamp is supposed to be a temporary identification of the fact that your 485 has been approved and that you are awaiting the receipt of your card. What was the exact LUD you received on the 4th? Did it state that your card has been ordered or whether your card has been mailed? My LUD message states that "the card has been ordered".

Thanks youry for your message, it would be great if I have the card in possession in a week!

Cheers

A_P said:
Thanks youry for your message, it would be great if I have the card in possession in a week!
Cheers
This is what happened to me and many others. Congratulations

karatekid said:
Youry. Would you mind putting your dates in the 2005 VSC tracker? I485 approval dates have been blank so far !

Thanks.
Done,

SKIP said:
Hi,
Congrats! That was quick. Hopefully such improved USCIS processing time compensates for the lost time in the BEC black hole.

How did you know about the approval ? Do you already have your notice receipts from USCIS?

THX

Hi

My employer received the Notice receipts and have informed the the receipt numbers to me, I registered on USICS.gov and got the email for the approval.

I have also got the fingerprinting notice, is there any way to change the date on the FP. I need this as my wife is leaving for India and I want to finish of the fingerprinting before that.

Thanks
Subs LC
LC: PD 6/01
I140/I485/EAD/AP (VSC):RD 09/27
FP: ND 10/05
EAD AD 10/05

Spouse:

Rescheduling depends on which state you are in. I know, it is relatively easy in VA and PA. I am in NJ and it is not that easy here as to what I know. You can go to the center and give it a shot anyways.

Regards

prasadlabor said:
Hi

My employer received the Notice receipts and have informed the the receipt numbers to me, I registered on USICS.gov and got the email for the approval.

I have also got the fingerprinting notice, is there any way to change the date on the FP. I need this as my wife is leaving for India and I want to finish of the fingerprinting before that.

Thanks
Subs LC
LC: PD 6/01
EAD AD 10/05

Spouse:

Youry, what do the CM and CR in your signature stand for? I am assuming CR stands for Card Received...

Also, if I am interpreting it correctly, you too did not need an appointment with InfoPass. Correct?

Cheers!

Advacne parole Q

Guys

I know this is not the forum to ask this Q but i couldn't find any other :)

I have adv parole approved and valid till 06/2006. My h1 stamp in passport is expired. i m planning to visit India in Nov 2005 . Should there be any issue for me in getting re-entry ? do i need some stamp in passport ? any help would be appreciated.

aj

WhereIsMyLabour said:
KarateKid,
here is mine.

Thanks guys. Your cases give me new hope that I might get done by the end of this year... My Fp was delayed by about 5 weeks because we were out of the country so I guess the whole thing has been shifted by a month. Did you have many LUD's between the I140 and the I485 approvals?

EB2 People with Pending I 140 pending

Hi Guys!

I just looked at the VSC processing date timelines, which were posted yesterday. It looks like they have moved by 2 months. Now the date is 5/21/2005 and the date on 9/20/05 was 3/19/2005. So, they seem to be getting closer to some of ours. Lets see how long it will stay on this date. Also, the I 485 date has moved to dec 2004. Well, that really does not matter, as a lot of us being from India, are retrogressed.

Regards

On 3rd the message was card ordered, on 4th it changed to card mailed. So I guess if we get the card, the info pass thing is not essential.

M
A_P said:
Hi Mithya,

InfoPass, as was pointed out in another post, is an appointment you need to schedule in order to get your passport stamped. The stamp is supposed to be a temporary identification of the fact that your 485 has been approved and that you are awaiting the receipt of your card. What was the exact LUD you received on the 4th? Did it state that your card has been ordered or whether your card has been mailed? My LUD message states that "the card has been ordered".

Cheers

njrirlabor said:
Hi Guys!

I just looked at the VSC processing date timelines, which were posted yesterday. It looks like they have moved by 2 months. Now the date is 5/21/2005 and the date on 9/20/05 was 3/19/2005. So, they seem to be getting closer to some of ours. Lets see how long it will stay on this date. Also, the I 485 date has moved to dec 2004. Well, that really does not matter, as a lot of us being from India, are retrogressed.

Regards

So 5/21 should be Receipt Date ? Notice date ? filing date ?

aj_jadeja said:

Good question! I think it is ND but i am not quite sure . In my case the RD and ND dates are just 3 days apart, so it really does not matter much

aj_jadeja said:

When in doubt about any USCIS (or worse Labor Dept) related policy or date, refer to the Murphy's Laws Manual and presume the worst case scenario that applies to you.

:D

In the very least, if you are wrong you won't be disappointed and if you are right, you can say "I told you so"

;)

Just got a mail from the lawyer stating that they their office received the original 140 and 485 approval notices on 4th Sept. Strange that we have not received the 485 approval notice at our home address. Anyone aware whether the 485 approval notice is sent to the applicants home address too?

The lawyer further advised that the 485 approval notice states that we need to schedule an appointment with the local ASC to do an additional biometrics. He will be sending us the original 485 approval notice that he received to us. Once we have it, we will be scheduling the biometrics test.

Cheers

I-131 Approved

Just got an E-mail saying that my I-131 has been approved. Are these guys working in a frenzy to get the EAD's and AP's cleared??

Here is my updated signature:

LC: OWN-EB2, PD-01/03, AD-09/05
140/I485/EAD/AP:RD-09/16/05;ND-09/21/05
I 140:LUDs:09/24
SELF:
I-485 :LUDs:09/24
I-765(EAD):LUDs:09/24 AD:10/05
I-131(AP) :LUDs:09/24 AD:10/06
FP:?
SPOUSE:

Thanks.
GCVaruma

A_P said:
Just got a mail from the lawyer stating that they their office received the original 140 and 485 approval notices on 4th Sept. Strange that we have not received the 485 approval notice at our home address. Anyone aware whether the 485 approval notice is sent to the applicants home address too?

The lawyer further advised that the 485 approval notice states that we need to schedule an appointment with the local ASC to do an additional biometrics. He will be sending us the original 485 approval notice that he received to us. Once we have it, we will be scheduling the biometrics test.

Cheers
I took a look at my 485 approval and doesn't say anything about any future biometrics. Keep me in touch of what is this about!
BTW I received the 485 approval notice in my mail. My lawyer received one, too.

CO - card ordered
CM - card mailed
CR - card received

That was fast...

Congrats...that was really fast. It seems the contractors (for processing EAD and AP) at VSC are really good. Hopefully 140 should also be approved before they move the cut-off dates or BECs start dumping more cases.

GCVARUMA said:
Just got an E-mail saying that my I-131 has been approved. Are these guys working in a frenzy to get the EAD's and AP's cleared??

Here is my updated signature:

LC: OWN-EB2, PD-01/03, AD-09/05
140/I485/EAD/AP:RD-09/16/05;ND-09/21/05
I 140:LUDs:09/24
SELF:
SPOUSE: