2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Well said Jowood..
thats how life is.. expect the unexpected.. its time for lot of us to rethink our career and future and possibly also look out for other options...... for me I am open 2 return 2 india anytime... did my MS here and been for 5 years working.whatever the case is ..we dont have to worry about maintaining status or worry on visa in India..... what ever the politics issue may ..Face the truth dude!!!

I am happy that i was atleast able to get ead on time... bcos i missed my wifes h1 by 1 day -we filed aug 11th.... what a timing huh?

just relax and enjoy the life ... we miss that by always worrying on GC....GC is just a tiny bit in our life...

I140 approval email only

A_P said:
Hi maa_1456, nugur, mithya, whereismylabour...wondering whether you guys have received your approval notices in the mail. My 140, 485 was approved on the 28th (according to the website)...still waiting to get the written notices.

Cheers!

Just got the email saying that my I140 case was approved,but no paper.
Email said shoud take 2 weeks

Any I 140 LUDs as yet?

Hi Laborbadhi:

Any LUDs on your I 140? No news on my end at all. Not much action on I 140 area this week, it looks like so far!

Regards

mugur said:
Just got the email saying that my I140 case was approved,but no paper.
Email said shoud take 2 weeks

Congratulations on your approval. That's great news. Could you please share your I 140 ND with us! Thank You

jowood said:
I485 could take next 5 years. Is it true?
---Yes. It may.
A guy can be a Citizen who even doesn’t know a, b, c but we who are very technical & can do something for this country, we don't know our future.
---THIS IS A M E R I C A.......bulsh....rules...........
PD 01/2002/EB3

njrirlabor said:
Hi Laborbadhi:

Any LUDs on your I 140? No news on my end at all. Not much action on I 140 area this week, it looks like so far!

Regards

Hi njrirlabor,

Nothing.... :( dont know when we will know about our I-140 fate.

Our dates so close

LaborBadhi said:
Hi njrirlabor,

Nothing.... :( dont know when we will know about our I-140 fate.

Our dates are very close. Only difference is that i had an LUD on my 485 on 09/21 and again for 140 on 09/29. I was hpoing to be lucky like others if both would be approved by 09/30 (too greedy...).

Anyways, i still do not what LUD on 140 is for good or bad? Still crossed my fingers and hopeful to see something by this weekend.

:D :) :D

I just found out that my I140 had been approved sine August 26th !!! There was a change of attorney and they did not notify me or my company... I am pretty upset about the whole thing... but what matters is that the I140 was approved !!! ... On to 485...

Below is the updated 2005 VSC Tracker

Take care.

hey karatekid

what is your PD (priority date).
When was your labor certification originally applied for ? Seems like you dont know the exact date from your signature but do you know what month and year ?

thanks-

spidey said:
hey karatekid

When was your labor certification originally applied for ? Seems like you dont know the exact date from your signature but do you know what month and year ?

thanks-

Yeah... I know, I need to check on that. I'll get you the info by late tonight.

Good luck to all !

mvnm00 said:
Our dates are very close. Only difference is that i had an LUD on my 485 on 09/21 and again for 140 on 09/29. I was hpoing to be lucky like others if both would be approved by 09/30 (too greedy...).

Anyways, i still do not what LUD on 140 is for good or bad? Still crossed my fingers and hopeful to see something by this weekend.

Hi Guys! Yes our dates are quite close. However, it does not matter as these guys do not seem to process in any order. Based on the thread started by nj03may02, it appears the oldest case for I 140 at the vsc is from April 2005.
Most of the cases though are from June to thru present.

If any one has a I 140 case pending from before april 2005, please post.

Thanks

njrirlabor said:
Hi Guys! Yes our dates are quite close. However, it does not matter as these guys do not seem to process in any order. Based on the thread started by nj03may02, it appears the oldest case for I 140 at the vsc is from April 2005.
Most of the cases though are from June to thru present.

If any one has a I 140 case pending from before april 2005, please post.

Thanks

I was just thinking that.
I believe the VSC dates reflect they are still processing 140's from March 05. We know they are somewhat ahead.
But, we also know that the labor BEC's have started cranking it out in the last 6 months or so. This means VSC must be seeing higher number of 140 applications in the pipeline since that March 05 date. I believe Murphy and Murphy says "if something can go wrong, it will" -
so expect a major slowdown in 140 approvals guys and gals.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I will also be screwed by this.
Well on the bright side... oops none that I can think of :rolleyes:

140 approval???

Hi Gurus,

My details are follows....

EB3 - PD Mar 1999
INS: Vermont
I-140: RD: 05/30/05 ND: 06/01/05, LUD: 07/01/2005
I-485/EAD/AP: RD: 06/22/05 ND: 06/30/05
FP ND: 07/08/05
FP Done: 07/22/05
EAD AD: 08/18/05
AP AD: 08/22/05
I-140 AD: ??
I-485 AD: ???

I am egarly waiting for 140 approval. My company is reputed and big one. Does any one know USCIS processing June 1st week 140 petitions? Usually it should be fast. Is there any way to track 140 approvals from Vermont? My case is waiting for more than 4 months. Is this normal time now a days? How many of you are waiting for 140 approvals in EB3? My attorney told me that it takes 3 months to 12 months. Wondering....

Thank You,
Sree

Just got notified by my lawyer that my biometrics have been scheduled for 10/13 by the USCIS. Is it really possible that these fellas work as fast as that.
Not complaining.... just pleasantly surprised after that labor certification monstrocity.

spidey said:
Just got notified by my lawyer that my biometrics have been scheduled for 10/13 by the USCIS. Is it really possible that these fellas work as fast as that.
Not complaining.... just pleasantly surprised after that labor certification monstrocity.

Yeah these time frames are quite normal, based on what I have experienced and seen so far.

EAD Approved

Good news guys.. Got an E-mail saying that my EAD was approved. That was really fast. Here are the details for my status :

LC: OWN-EB2, PD-01/03, AD-09/05
140/I485/EAD/AP:RD-09/16/05;ND-09/21/05
I 140:LUDs:09/24
SELF:
I-485 :LUDs:09/24
I-765(EAD):LUDs:09/24 AD:10/05
I-131(AP) :LUDs:09/24
FP:?

SPOUSE:
I-485 :LUDs:09/24
I-765(EAD):LUDs:09/24 AD:10/05
I-131(AP) :LUDs:09/24
FP:?

Question that I have is :
1. Do I have to call 800-375-5283(number got from the notice) to setup an Biometrics Appointment? If no then how do I set it up?
2. Is that option available in Infopass?
3. Do I have to take the original notice when I go for the appointment?

Thanks.
GCVaruma

sree2005 said:
Hi Gurus,

My details are follows....

EB3 - PD Mar 1999
INS: Vermont
I-140: RD: 05/30/05 ND: 06/01/05, LUD: 07/01/2005
I-485/EAD/AP: RD: 06/22/05 ND: 06/30/05
FP ND: 07/08/05
FP Done: 07/22/05
EAD AD: 08/18/05
AP AD: 08/22/05
I-140 AD: ??
I-485 AD: ???

I am egarly waiting for 140 approval. My company is reputed and big one. Does any one know USCIS processing June 1st week 140 petitions? Usually it should be fast. Is there any way to track 140 approvals from Vermont? My case is waiting for more than 4 months. Is this normal time now a days? How many of you are waiting for 140 approvals in EB3? My attorney told me that it takes 3 months to 12 months. Wondering....

Thank You,
Sree
You are not alone.

spidey said:
hey karatekid

thanks-

Hi Spidey. Here is the info on my LC application: applied for in Aug 2003 and accepted in Jan 2005. So I guess that makes my PD 08/03.

Hope this helps.

Good luck to all !!!