2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

My lawyer emailed me informing me that they have received my Receipt Notices. I will update my signature just as soon as I know the details.

System error or a miracle?

Got an email that 485 is approved today. Email about I140 received yesterday.
Could it be a systems error? I find it hard to believe that in less than 2 months I have the approval?
Please share your experiences

M

spidey said:
My lawyer emailed me informing me that they have received my Receipt Notices. I will update my signature just as soon as I know the details.

wow! error or not, i do hope it's true!!!
i remember you from the bec thread...i really hope this is a true miracle for you!!

mithya said:
Could it be a systems error? I find it hard to believe that in less than 2 months I have the approval?

M

Mithya.. Guess you must be one lucky person to get 140 yesterday and good news about 485 today.. congrats and enjoy..

GCVaruma

mithya said:

M

Same over here too. My papers have been received and I got the receipt numbers (for my wife, from the checks that I had given). There has been an LUD on 09/24/2005.

spidey said:

Thanks everyone for wishes. I do hope this is not a systems error but having gone thru the BEC blackhole, I am a bit skeptical. But I wanted to know what happens to my spouse's case. Till yesterday we got every thing else on the same day (FP. EAD approval etc). When retrogression kicks in (India), I suppose her 485 will be put on hold or is it that dependents are not impacted?
Thanks,
M

GCVARUMA said:
Mithya.. Guess you must be one lucky person to get 140 yesterday and good news about 485 today.. congrats and enjoy..

GCVaruma

Thanks. I remeber you too. Those BEC days were the worst..hopefully you will get done soon too.
foret1 said:
wow! error or not, i do hope it's true!!!
i remember you from the bec thread...i really hope this is a true miracle for you!!

Hey congrats Mithya
that is one heck of a miracle.ensoy!!
I guess spouse EB2 will also be affected by Retro.but hey atleast you got GC and she has EAD...ur trips 2 india would'nt be a biggy!!!!

mithya said:

M

My hearty congratulations!! Wish you a happy days!!!

Hardle is over for you. :)

You might be Jumping and Dancing ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaa Ppp Rrr Ooo Vvv Eee Ddd!!!!!! APPROVED!!!!!!!!!

I don't have words to express my feelings!!! I got the magic mail today. I Just made it. My wife, my Son and me got approved today.
I want to thank everyone in this forum for sharing a lot of information’s trough out my Journey. Wish everyone all the best!!!!!
Thank You,
Mani

WhereIsMyLabour said:
I don't have words to express my feelings!!! I got the magic mail today. I Just made it. My wife, my Son and me got approved today.
I want to thank everyone in this forum for sharing a lot of information’s trough out my Journey. Wish everyone all the best!!!!!
Thank You,
Mani

Jump and Joy!!! Congratulations!!! You just made it, other wise you would have waited x years.

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Thank You,
Mani

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!! Enjoy your Freedom.

Just wanted to clarify one question :

Is it compulsory to get Passport stamping done (I 551 ). I recieved my physical cards today.

Also if it is not compulsory is it advisable to get PP stamping done and does
INS allows stamping PP if cards are already recieved

Kantha

AAAAAAPPPPPPRRRRRROOOOVVVVEEEEDDD too!!!!!!!

PD 04/29/2001 Regular Non-rir
LC approved 05/23/2005
I140 08/22/2005
I140 approved 09/28/2005

Can you believe it?!!???
Me neither.
How come that fast?I see another 1 month I140 approval here.I am the second one.
WOOOOOOOWWW
Waiting for your questions.
What is next for me?

LC approved 05/23/2005
I140 08/22/2005
I140 approved 09/28/2005

Can you believe it?!!???
Me neither.
How come that fast?I see another 1 month I140 approval here.I am the second one.
WOOOOOOOWWW
What is next for me?

LC approved 05/23/2005
I140 08/22/2005
I140 approved 09/28/2005

Can you believe it?!!???
Me neither.
WOOOOOOOWWW
What is next for me?

what category ? EB2 or EB3

hi mugur,
what category did you apply.. did you also apply for 485...

also general question for other folks....
did you get a separate letter to do FP? .. bcos i see in my 485 notice to perform biometrics...will i also get another letter with Fp code??

Congrats to all who got 485 approvals.... couldnt be any better timing!!! :)
please share your exp...
thanks
Ajaks.

mugur said:
LC approved 05/23/2005
I140 08/22/2005
I140 approved 09/28/2005

Can you believe it?!!???
Me neither.
WOOOOOOOWWW
What is next for me?

Connnnnnnnnnnnnnnngraaaaaaaaaaaats!

Congrats mithya & WhereIsMyLabour!!! You guys just made it in time! Hope now you both will believe in miracles! ;)

Congrats mugur on your I-140 approval! You got it pretty fast!!!

Rasi

I 140 approved

ajakster said:
hi mugur,
what category did you apply.. did you also apply for 485...

also general question for other folks....
did you get a separate letter to do FP? .. bcos i see in my 485 notice to perform biometrics...will i also get another letter with Fp code??

Congrats to all who got 485 approvals.... couldnt be any better timing!!! :)
please share your exp...
thanks
Ajaks.

Thank you ,and sorrry for the triple post.I was(still m)very excited.
Unfortunatelly, i am a different category so i don't know if this helps you.I run into the same problem when my LC got approved,people got frustrated.
But all i am doing is share my experience with you guys ,hoping it might answer some of your questions.
You can diseregard this message if it is of no importance for you.
I have applied under 245i LIFE ACT,and it was NOT a concurrent filling,just the I140 application. :)