2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

foret1 said:
hello,

i am about to file my 140. my pd is 06 2001. attorney is asking for my company's 10k and ARS for back in 2001.

since i don't trust him given other stupid mistakes he has made in the past, i am trying to confirm if the financial docs from my company should be for now/current or in the past.

because my pd is 2001, do the 10k and other financial docs have to be those of 2001? or should they be for 2004?

i guess since GC is for future, i don't understand why the point is to prove that my company can pay me in the past (2001) instead of now (2005).

thanks in advance!!

when 140 was filed for me the attorney asked for the financial statements of the comapany. My company sent the 2003 Audited Annual Report. The attorney then asked for the 2004 Audited Annual Report as it would be the latest filed report and my company sent it to them.

So basically they just required only 2004 Audited Annual Report. Hope this helps.

GCVaruma

Is there a tracker for 2005 cases

Hi,
In the beginning of this thread, there is tracker for 2005. But when I click on it it seems no body has added data in it.
Please if any of you idea where I should add my data please let me know.
Without tracker, we have to look into each and every signature in the thread to know who applied when and thrie status.
So, please let us start entering data into the tracker.

New to the forum

Thanks for all the details which have been discussed in this thread. I have my details in my signature.

Thanks

Congratulations!!!!! :)

That is very quick! Would you please share more background? Like what What category are you in(EB1, 2, 3)? What kind of LC you have? What's your job? etc.

Thanks,

rduman said:
Hi All, Just wanted to say that my 140 got approved today. Details are in my signature.

Congratulations!!!!!!

Do you mind provide more details about your case? :)

rasi_s said:
Just want to share with everyone that my I-140 was approved today! No LUD's before that.

See my signature for details.

Now I am wondering what is the probability that my I-485 would be approved before Oct 01, when the cut-off dates kick in....!!! ;) If only there is a thing called MIRACLE! :D

Good luck to all of you!

Rasi

Congrats Rasi.

Pls help me understand how retrogression will affect your 485. Per my understanding retrogression will affect new cases and their 485's. Your 485 case started some times three months back so you should be fine.

I started looking at thsi forum last week so pls if some one else can explain in very simple way rather giving me any links, will reallt apprecite it.

Well good luck and hope your 485 does get approve before Oct 01 if there are any concerns.

Thanks

----------------------
EB2 - PD 2001
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP: RD: 07/17/05 ND: 07/21/05
EAD AD: 09/11/05
AP AD: 09/11/05
I-140 AD: xx
I-485 LUDs: 09/21
------------------------
rasi_s said:
Just want to share with everyone that my I-140 was approved today! No LUD's before that.

See my signature for details.

Now I am wondering what is the probability that my I-485 would be approved before Oct 01, when the cut-off dates kick in....!!! ;) If only there is a thing called MIRACLE! :D

Good luck to all of you!

Rasi

Thanks GS71

GS71,
By filing 3 months ahead of cut-off date implemenation, the only benefit I get to enjoy is EAD/AP extensions. Since the cut-off date for EB2 is going to be NOV 1999, from Oct 01 onwards, VSC will start processing only those applications whose PD is before NOV, 1999. Rest of our I-485 applications will be put on hold until our PD dates become current. In may case, I will have to wait until my PD 2002 becomes current.

In your case, you will have to wait until your PD 2001 becomes current, if yours is not approved before Oct 01.

Hope this helps.

Rasi

Thanks Bro ! Appreciate it.

rasi_s said:
GS71,
By filing 3 months ahead of cut-off date implemenation, the only benefit I get to enjoy is EAD/AP extensions. Since the cut-off date for EB2 is going to be NOV 1999, from Oct 01 onwards, VSC will start processing only those applications whose PD is before NOV, 1999. Rest of our I-485 applications will be put on hold until our PD dates become current. In may case, I will have to wait until my PD 2002 becomes current.

In your case, you will have to wait until your PD 2001 becomes current, if yours is not approved before Oct 01.

Hope this helps.

Rasi

rasi_s said:
GS71,

Hope this helps.

Rasi

Thanks! Rasi. I hope mine and other folks 140's approve soon. I am eagerly waiting to see my 140 approval notice email .....

What I understand is USCIS keep work on our 485 cases(like calling interwies, sending querry's etc..) but they won't approve until the visa numbers available for our PD.

140 is approved

My 140 is approved

see the signature
All the best to all who are waiting

I 140 ND 08/04/2005 LUD 08/10/2005 AP 09/22/2005

Background processing?

LaborBadhi said:
Thanks! Rasi. I hope mine and other folks 140's approve soon. I am eagerly waiting to see my 140 approval notice email .....

What I understand is USCIS keep work on our 485 cases(like calling interwies, sending querry's etc..) but they won't approve until the visa numbers available for our PD.

You mean to say they will still be working on our background checks, name checks and security clearances etc? That would be good! Then, I guess, that is another advantage of filing before the cut-off dates!!

Thanks LB!

Congrats!

cdian said:
My 140 is approved

see the signature
All the best to all who are waiting

I 140 ND 08/04/2005 LUD 08/10/2005 AP 09/22/2005

Congrats cdian! Yours got approved in such short time!

Rasi

VSC sucks ? Lets say USCIS sucks may be less than LABOR DEPT

Nothing against guys who are getting their I-140 approved( i wish everone gets their I-140 today) but why can't USCIS follow FIFO for I-140. I-140 is not restricted by priority dates or anything. The site says its still doing March 26 and then how come some guys get I-140 approved in 30-60 days.

I can bet there are lot of guys from April, May and June waiting for their I-140. I just want to understand what is the criteria ? What they roll out a dice and pick up that case ?

Congrats!

Congrats! cdian.

I think the I-140 approvals depend on your company history. If your company already have lot approvals, than the cases will approve very quick.

I wish they should follow FIFO but looks like NOT.
Anyway, they are approving the cases. I am happy for that.

Yes

rasi_s said:
You mean to say they will still be working on our background checks, name checks and security clearances etc? That would be good! Then, I guess, that is another advantage of filing before the cut-off dates!!

Thanks LB!

Yes Rasi. You got it :)