2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

spinus said:
I did my FP on 14th Sept. I saw LUD on 485 on 9/17, saying received your FP results on 9/16 and processing resumed.....Today (9/21) again I see the LUD and the msg says received FP results on 9/20 and processing resumed. Same thing happened on my wife's 485.
I'm bit confused with these dates on message changing. Did this happen to anybody? Does the message change for every LUD? :confused: :confused:

Your name check results must have been received by USCIS. My wifes LUDs correspond to that. I just found out about this by talking to a cust rep in the morning.

Rajguru said:
hi All,
I know this is not the correct forum to ask this, but I am sure somebody can answer it.

I remember there was an email Id (of DOL) where a blank email with employer's phone number generated an automatic reply with a list of all labor filed for that employer along with salary and filing date.

Does that service still work? What is the mail Id? What information I need to send?

Please let me know if someother forum is batter place for this question.

Thanks
This may help you. This message was originally posted by user UnitedNations in a thread that has now been deleted, I am just quoting it here.

unitednations 5th September 2005 08:39 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not an I.T. person so I couldn't figure this out. Before, it was fairly easy to figure out from DOL web-site how many labors a company had filed.

I couldn't figure out how to unzip and use microsoft access.

Here is the link. If any of you can figure it out and report the statistics, it will shed some light.

http://www.flcdatacenter.com/CasePerm.aspx

AP Approved

Hi Guys:

Both my and My wife's AP was approved today.

Now starts the wait for I 140 and the never ending wait for I 485.....

Regards

Hello everyone

Hi All,

New to this section in the forums and I'm blessed/glad to get this far in my GC processing with all the retrogression going on. I finally managed to file my 140/485 together. The papers were sent to VSC on the 15th of Sep and it was received there on the 16th. I will keep you updated about my case if there is any progress.

LC: OWN-EB2, PD-01/03, AD-09/05

140/I485/EAD/AP: RD-09/16/05, ND-?

I 140:?

SELF:
EAD:?
AP:?
I-485:?
FP:?

SPOUSE:
EAD:?
AP:?
I-485:?
FP:?

Thanks.
GCVaruma

Last edited by a moderator:
My RD

mvnm00 said:
I have one more LUD on myself and spouse 485. But no message change, same about the FP received and we resumed the case. NO LUD change on 140 since the notice date almost more than 2 months ago. Any recent 140 approvals who has applied recently??

Hopefully they would approve both 140 & 485 heheheheheh.... :D (too much to ask for)

Our RDs are very close. So, mine is going to be right after yours ?! ;)

Rasi

ability to pay now or in the past?

hello,

i am about to file my 140. my pd is 06 2001. attorney is asking for my company's 10k and ARS for back in 2001.

since i don't trust him given other stupid mistakes he has made in the past, i am trying to confirm if the financial docs from my company should be for now/current or in the past.

because my pd is 2001, do the 10k and other financial docs have to be those of 2001? or should they be for 2004?

i guess since GC is for future, i don't understand why the point is to prove that my company can pay me in the past (2001) instead of now (2005).

thanks in advance!!

I-140 Approved!

Just want to share with everyone that my I-140 was approved today! No LUD's before that.

See my signature for details.

Now I am wondering what is the probability that my I-485 would be approved before Oct 01, when the cut-off dates kick in....!!! ;) If only there is a thing called MIRACLE! :D

Good luck to all of you!

Rasi

Can I apply for 140/485 concurrently before Sept 30 ?

I have one question to all members who can help. I have a labor that was approved a couple of months back. It is a RIR Eb2 labor. Can I now apply for 140/485 together ? Is 30th September the deadline I have to meet if I have any hopes of getting an EAD etc ?

Please respond ASAP as I do not have more than couple of days to get this going. Your suggestions will be invaluable to me.

Thanks,
-Raj.

you better rush man@#$%^

ryerapotini said:
I have one question to all members who can help. I have a labor that was approved a couple of months back. It is a RIR Eb2 labor. Can I now apply for 140/485 together ? Is 30th September the deadline I have to meet if I have any hopes of getting an EAD etc ?

Please respond ASAP as I do not have more than couple of days to get this going. Your suggestions will be invaluable to me.

Thanks,
-Raj.

Hurry!

ryerapotini said:

Thanks,
-Raj.

Hurry up, Raj! What are you waiting for?!!

Rasi