2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

congrats

Congrats isabella and youry

now ur boths I 140 RD r almost same one is 3/2 and other is 3/1. best luck on 140 approval

AJ

Youry - congratulations! You and I got approved today.

What do you think happened to our I-140s? My lawyer did not recieve an approval notice and the I-140 still shows as pending (same as yours Youry). Anyone care to guess as to what is up with our I-140s???

Isabella said:
What do you think happened to our I-140s? My lawyer did not recieve an approval notice and the I-140 still shows as pending (same as yours Youry). Anyone care to guess as to what is up with our I-140s???

I keep calling my lawyer and still no answer back.

Now I noticed that the first email was "On June 13, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a
new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

and the second one This case has been approved. On June 13, 2005, an approval notice was
mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Last edited by a moderator:
my guess

Well ,

my suggestion is that u call ur lawer. Ask him/her to conf you with usics and talk with immigration officer. I came to know that for I 140 only lawer can find status of ur case.

isnt it true that u can not track I 140 online ?

please forgive me if my Q r stupid.

AJ

Hi Isabella

Congrats Isabella!!!!

Did you not recieve Lud's during the process. Please let us know.

Kantha

kantha said:
Congrats Isabella!!!!

Did you not recieve Lud's during the process. Please let us know.

Kantha

Thanks kantha! I rec'd some LUD's but none in the past month.
Below are my I-485 LUDs -
I-485 - RD 03/01/2005, ND 03/04/2005, AD 06/13/2005 :D
LUDs -
3/9
4/29 (fp taken, no change in msg)
5/2 (fp rec'd msg)
5/12 (I assume b/c AP approved that day, no change in msg)
5/13 (I assume b/c EAD approved that day, no change in msg)

Congrats Youry and Isbella...

My case is in EB3 with sub. labor and my FP is done on 05/13 and it is been a month since I completed my FP and I only saw one LUD after that. I am wondering whether anyone in this forum got FP results updates in that date range.

EB3 Sub. labor PD March-2001
I140 RD 04/21/05, AD ?????????
EAD RD 04/21/05, AD 05/6, card received on 05/12 for both
FP completed on 05/13, No update on my FP results
I485 RD 04/21/05, LUD 05/06,05/12,05/16,????????

correction

Manaka,

My RD is 5/4/05 ( may 5th ) and not 4/5/05. It was typo. I guess i have to wait at least 8 weeks. But what boggles my mind is that there are no lud's
after FP on 6/3/05 and also no approvals on ead/ap/140.

Kantha

No Receipt Yet !

das_go said:
I am new to this forum. My lawyer says he has filed my case 3 weeks back and haven't received any notice receipts yet. Is that possible ? How much time does it usually take ?

Can't depend on lawyer ...
Hi Das Go

i am also in the same boat. lawyer says filed may 27th, but no receipts yet, the check is also not encashed yet.

manaka said:
Milky, You should be the next to hear good news since your RD is 04/2 also

Congrat Youry and Izabela!

Thanks manaka according to youry and isabella cases my case also soon :rolleyes: but I am on EB3 ????

Congratulations Youry and Izabela :)

aj_jadeja said:
Hi all

I got FP notice today.

thx

AJ

AJ_Jadeja,

Who got FP notice? Did USCIS send it to your Attorney or you got it in your home address? Also, did you see any changes on your LUD?
My RD was June 2nd but shows LUD on June 6th ? Did u see any changes on yours

kantha said:
Manaka,

My RD is 5/4/05 ( may 5th ) and not 4/5/05. It was typo. I guess i have to wait at least 8 weeks. But what boggles my mind is that there are no lud's
after FP on 6/3/05 and also no approvals on ead/ap/140.

Kantha

Hi Kantha,

I got my FP done today and they asked for Drivers Lic and FP notice. Waiting for 140/EAD/AP approvals.

Congrats!!!

Congrats Youry and Isabella!!!
Your I-485 won't be approved until I-140 is approved. So just relax. It's just that website is not always updated. Your Lawyer might have/will receive the I-140 approval.

Any update from Kathi or mb1 on FP notice? I'm still waiting for it.

manaka said:
AJ_Jadeja,

Who got FP notice? Did USCIS send it to your Attorney or you got it in your home address? Also, did you see any changes on your LUD?
My RD was June 2nd but shows LUD on June 6th ? Did u see any changes on yours

Manaka ,

I got FP notice from USICS.

As i told u i can not track my 485 case online for unknown reasons for which i have already posted comments many times :)

is it true that one cant check 140 status online ?

AJ

Hi Friends

Since two months , I was going through this thread. Its very useful and helpful thread.

good luck to every one.

Thanks

aj_jadeja said:
Manaka ,

I got FP notice from USICS.

As i told u i can not track my 485 case online for unknown reasons for which i have already posted comments many times :)

is it true that one cant check 140 status online ?

AJ

AJ,

I have 7 different EAC numbers. 4 for me which for EAD/AP/140/485 and 3 for my wife EAD/AP/485. It shows LUD changed on June 6th on all 7 cases. My RD was June 2nd.