2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Pictures

The RFE mentioned they need clear pictures in white background. I got them taken at CVS, wasnt happy with them because of 'ok' quality. They worked for my EAD but not for AP. I had them taken at Ritz this time and I think its going to be alrigh.
No matter how u get them taken Digital or conventional, as long as they are clear and according to the specifications. It should be alright.

jani2711 said:
The RFE mentioned they need clear pictures in white background. I got them taken at CVS, wasnt happy with them because of 'ok' quality. They worked for my EAD but not for AP. I had them taken at Ritz this time and I think its going to be alrigh.
No matter how u get them taken Digital or conventional, as long as they are clear and according to the specifications. It should be alright.
jani2711,

Thanks for your explanation.

Hi Opthb, Boston_dude

I have noticed you guys have LUD on 140 with no further update on the case status. I too have a similar case with LUD on my 140, however with no different status from the standard message of "Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on ..... it is taking between..".

The LUD on my 140 is 02/15/2005. Its been 9 days since and I am getting bit anxious about it.
[1] Is this something to worry about, should I expect RFE?
[2] I did call up my attorney today to check with them if they have received any RFE from uscis and they have none at this stage. Could someone please share their thoughts on this.

Thx
Casca2005
-------------------------------------------------
EB3 Labor Substitute Case. Priority Date: 1999
140/485/EAD/AP RD 12/30/2004 ND 01/18/2005 LUD 02/15/2005

casca2005 said:
Hi Opthb, Boston_dude

I have noticed you guys have LUD on 140 with no further update on the case status. I too have a similar case with LUD on my 140, however with no different status from the standard message of "Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on ..... it is taking between..".

The LUD on my 140 is 02/15/2005. Its been 9 days since and I am getting bit anxious about it.
[1] Is this something to worry about, should I expect RFE?
[2] I did call up my attorney today to check with them if they have received any RFE from uscis and they have none at this stage. Could someone please share their thoughts on this.

Thx
Casca2005

I read somewhere in thread that if there is a LUD on I-140 and you don't receive the approval within a week then there is a chance that RFE is going to be issued in 2-3 weeks time. I am not sure if this is the case. I am just waiting for the something to happen. There is no point in calling the attorney to find about the RFE if your online status doesn't indicate any "RFE".

My I-140 Approved

My I-140 approved on 02/23/2005. I am still waiting for my wife's AP and EAD approvals.

Boston_dude, thx for the info. Hope uscis approves 140, gash this uncertainty is killing.

So I suppose within 2-3 weeks I shd get some update on my status.

Thanks again.
Casca2005

Information regarding RFE on AP

Hi Boston_Dude,
Can you please tell me how to get information about RFE, i mean where should i see for RFE notification. Today LUD has been changed on my AP but the message didn't change. Will lawyer gets information about RFE? Please suggest me next step.
Thanks in advance

basss said:
Hi Boston_Dude,
Can you please tell me how to get information about RFE, i mean where should i see for RFE notification. Today LUD has been changed on my AP but the message didn't change. Will lawyer gets information about RFE? Please suggest me next step.
Thanks in advance

From your message it is not clear whether your status shows RFE or not. I think if your online status doesn't indicate anything you should find out the VSC processing time for your application. Ask your attorney to initiate the inquiry if VSC processing time shows one month ahead of your application receive date. If your status shows RFE then you should wait for the RFE notice. There is no way you can find out the RFE details (Atleast I am not aware of any way). I would say have patience and wait for the RFE... Most folks who have filed their AP during DEC 2004 time frame they are getting RFE on digital photos..

Boston_dude said:
I got my AP RFE. It is about DIGITAL Photos.. Folks any update on I-140
I also had it. Just sent them the pics last week as a reply to RFE.

I received my fingerprint notice ND 02/24/05. What documents do we need to take with us?

Please update my info.

EB2 substitute Labor
Labor AP : 09/2004
Concurrent Filing
RD 1/5/2005 and RD : 1/19/2005
FP 2/14/05 Code 3 Appt Date 2/26/05
LUD except I140 3/1/05.
EAD AP : 2/28/05

I140 LUD Change

Hi All,
The LUD changed for my 131 and 140. Got the RFE for 131 for photos probably. For 140 it's the standard message. Now the killer suspense has reached another level. I think by the time this whole shiznet clears up i will have a couple of anxiety attacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EB3 LC Substitute Labor VSC PD Dec 2003
RD 12/30

I 140 - ND 1/14, LUD 3/1, 3/2
EAD : ND 1/14, Approved : 02/14
I131: ND 1/14, RFE LUD 02/14, 3/1, 3/2
I1485 - ND 1/14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
140 denials at all centers

On educational basis many cases are being rejected from centers.
If Labor certificate mentions Batchlors degree and a person has bachlors in india which is three years is not equal to bacholr in US which is 4 years. If u have additional post graduate deploma, it is stil not considered unless the labor certificate mentions BACHLORS OR SIMMILAR
check 2004 consolidated tracker for more details

No issues there i have a B.Tech Computer Science & Engg and a M.S. in computer science from US. both are accredited and highly reputed schools. Donno how it's going to pan out. Experience also is ok considering i had 3+ years of experience at that point and the job required 1 year only.

Tracker

Ok guys, I am not even at this stage of the green card but getting ready (I hope). I saw the 2005 tracker lacking maintenance so I have updated. Someone please step up to maintain it.

Correction in xls

Hi guys,
Can someone correct my info in the .xls
I am not a concurrent filer but separate filer...filing for Consular Processing.

Thanks....
good luck to all of you
have a great weekend

FP notice received

Hi, guys,

I have received the FP notices for both my wife and myself. Still no words on my EAD and AP yet :(. Also, the SSN fields were blank on our notices, and I think someone mentioned this, too.

Our appointments are in April at Philly. They are 2pm and 3pm. Do we need to arrive much earlier than that?

Will someone please update my information in the tracker?