2005 Consolidated Tracker (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

How to know FBI name check is completed ? background check completed ?
is the messages on I-485 LUD shows that ?

EAD renewal questions

1)I94- Is this the one in last H1 or the one you got in the airport ?
2) choise for status- if I don't have a H1, should it be DA(ADVANCE PAROLE ,DISTRICT AUTH)
3) Can we do the AP renewal seperately

Right on !!!

LaborBadhi said:
100%. Give me a BIG Party after you receive a 485 approval email :rolleyes:

Take it easy. Njoy!!! of freedom.

You were right on.Case status changed to 'approved' today :)

Thanks.

chicchu said:
1)I94- Is this the one in last H1 or the one you got in the airport ?
2) choise for status- if I don't have a H1, should it be DA(ADVANCE PAROLE ,DISTRICT AUTH)
3) Can we do the AP renewal seperately

1) which I-94 that you latest received - That should be the one

2) I-485 adjustment of status pending

3) Yes

cubiclefun said:
1) which I-94 that you latest received - That should be the one

2) I-485 adjustment of status pending

3) Yes

You have to attach I-94 which you got in a Airport. Not from H1B approval.

hi Guys
I e-filed for me and my spouse EAD/AP on June 27th
I recieved the reciept notice for my ead and 131. and for my spuse ead notice.

i didnt get the Reciept notice for my spouse 131.when I called today to USCIS,they told they are not sending Reciept notices for any E-filed cases itseems. I think that is a BS ...is it true?? anyone filed during 1st week or later in July ???

let me know
Ajaks

ajakster said:
hi Guys

i didnt get the Reciept notice for my spouse 131.when I called today to USCIS,they told they are not sending Reciept notices for any E-filed cases itseems. I think that is a BS ...is it true?? anyone filed during 1st week or later in July ???

let me know
Ajaks

Ajaks,
I e-filed my ead renewal on june 27th too. I have receipts for ead and ap for me and my wife. If you have a receipt notice for yourself and not your wife means that there is some confusion.

I140 is pending for more than an year

I filed my I140 last year April/05 and so far I have not got the approval or information about I140. My attorney open a inquiry with USCIS and we waited for 60days and still no response. I would like to find out from this forum and see if you have any suggestions to get the status of my I140.

PD: Mar-2001(sub)
I140 - ND: 04/23/05, LUD1 04/28/05--- waiting for approval
On my second EAD --> AD 04/15/06
FP (code3) completed on 05/14/05
I485 --> last LUD 02/18/06 for address change, AD - ???

Thanks in advance

ajakster said:
hi Guys

let me know
Ajaks

Hi Ajaks,

I efiled EAD and AP for both and got approved recently. We got receipts in the mail for EAD but NOT for 131.

DL
EB2/RIR - PD:02/04 (Original)
140 - RD:06/30/05 ND:07/15 LUD: 07/20, AP: 03/24/06
EAD2 - RD:06/26/06 ND:06/27 LUD:06/28,06/29,07/03,07/06,07/08, AD: 07/17 (Both)
AP2 - RD:06/26/06 ND:06/27 LUD:06/28,06/29,07/03,07/06,07/08 AD: 07/18 (Both)
485 (Self): LUD: 07/20, 08/11, 08/22, 08/24, 08/25, 08/26, 08/29
485 (Spouse): LUD: 07/20, 08/11, 08/16, 08/22
FP - ND:07/26/05 Done 08/10/05 Code 3

ajakster said:
hi Guys

let me know
Ajaks
I e-filed on 7/13 got notice for me,my wife and my daughter on 7/18.

slkrk said:
I filed my I140 last year April/05 and so far I have not got the approval or information about I140. My attorney open a inquiry with USCIS and we waited for 60days and still no response. I would like to find out from this forum and see if you have any suggestions to get the status of my I140.

PD: Mar-2001(sub)
I140 - ND: 04/23/05, LUD1 04/28/05--- waiting for approval
On my second EAD --> AD 04/15/06
FP (code3) completed on 05/14/05
I485 --> last LUD 02/18/06 for address change, AD - ???

Thanks in advance

My I-140 is approved after waiting for 14+ months.I took Infopass appointment three times.My attorney inquired two times.First time he didn't get any response then we waited 30 days,Second time we got the letter from USCIS saying My I-140 got stuck in Security check. I search in this forum and found some people are waiting from more than two-three years
(Visit this link :-http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=193663&highlight=I-140+pending+year)
After reading the forum I was planning to file another I-140 through premium processing(I don't know the details) but fourtunately on 19th july I got the mail that My I-140 is cleared.I know how painful it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
NJ03MAY2002 said:
...the letter from USCIS saying My I-140 got stuck in Security check...
I never heard about I-140 being stuck in Security Check. My I-140 was pending for almost 17 months - a pathological case - and got approved after we made an inquiry. But I am still in the name check - it's the I485 that's stuck. I think they can process the I140 regardless of the name check or a retrogression, unless they changed the rules, or maybe I don't know the rules and I was lucky to have i140 done before my NC clears. I think somebody, either a lawer or a senator, must get on this case and insist that it gets done now.

EAD Renewal

My EAD 2 got approved today. However, its weird my wife didnt. We had applied together. Any ideas why that would happen. I am concerned if they will send an RFE.

how to

rrdrai said:
I opend a Status Query last week regarding my pending I485 , Got a status report from CIS by postal mail - saying My background check is still open. So I can check with them after 60 days. No LUD, No message changes.

Hi,

How do you open Status query.

Thanks

very soon

cvig said:
My EAD 2 got approved today. However, its weird my wife didnt. We had applied together. Any ideas why that would happen. I am concerned if they will send an RFE.

Your's wife EAD will get approved by tomorrow. It happend same for me.

Thanks for the reply and sharing your case details. I am crossing my fingers and waiting for the approval.

My attorney talked to USCIS one more time today and open a enquiry one more time. I hope this time they will approve my case..it is really frustrating by not knowing why my application is pending for more than 15 months and on the other hand you see them approving latest filed cases...

Thanks one more time..

NJ03MAY2002 said:
My I-140 is approved after waiting for 14+ months.I took Infopass appointment three times.My attorney inquired two times.First time he didn't get any response then we waited 30 days,Second time we got the letter from USCIS saying My I-140 got stuck in Security check. I search in this forum and found some people are waiting from more than two-three years
(Visit this link :-http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=193663&highlight=I-140+pending+year)
After reading the forum I was planning to file another I-140 through premium processing(I don't know the details) but fourtunately on 19th july I got the mail that My I-140 is cleared.I know how painful it is.

Hi cvig:

In my case, my wife's approval came after a week of my approval.

BTW: Laborbadhi:

Did you get your card in the mail as yet?

Thanks

cvig said:

neenasingh said:
Hi,

How do you open Status query.

Thanks

Call the same staus check number:
1-800-375-5283
then press 2 Press 6 Press 1 then
your number EAC05....
then press 3 press 3

The rep will come live, talk to him and get tracking number.
These were the menu options last week,

I am a software Engineer not a lawyer. Pleae use at your own risk.