2005 Concurrent filers - Discuss here

WhyThisDelay said:
By reading in some of the other forums, when both of them change, it might mean that the 140 got denied. But the key word here is "might".

What does your uscis online account say about the status information on 140/485?

Nothing has changed except the LUD on 140 and 485.

Processing Time

Hello

Look at the AILA.org Site. NSC processing

I-131 (09/14/2005)
I-140 (09/01/2005) EB2
I-485 (05/01/2005)
I-765 (09/14/2005)

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=1016|8767|6739

Ajoo

faster approvals

Though the processing times show for I140 as 9/01/2005, here is a post from other forum where the RD is 9/30 and I140 approved on 10/31. Hoepfull we will see the same trend continue.

leogsb said:
I checked on USCIS website and found that my I-140 was approved today.
Waiting on EAD and AP for me and wife.

EB2/RIR/MI
I-140/485/AP/EAD sent date Sept 27th
I-140/485/AP/EAD RD Sept 30th
I-140 Aproved Oct 31st
EAD Awaited
AP Awaited
485 ???????

LEO

ajoo said:
Hello

Look at the AILA.org Site. NSC processing

I-131 (09/14/2005)
I-140 (09/01/2005) EB2
I-485 (05/01/2005)
I-765 (09/14/2005)

http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?bc=1016|8767|6739

Ajoo

RFE on EAD

I just got an e-mail from USICS about RFE on EAD. I have no clue yet.

My attorney did not receive the letter.

Can anyone tell me what kind of RFE usually they send on EAD.......... Also does this RFE have any impact on my AP?

ajoo

Hi,

Either they may ask your photographs again or biometrics related.When you applied EAD you have to schedule appointment urself with CIS for biometrics.

I'm not an attorney

Mahi

Are there separate receipt notices for 485, 140, EAD, AP?

I suspect there are separate notices, but just confirming with you guys.

My attorney gave me my 485 receipt notices. I added that to my uscis account online, and I see just the status of 485. I dont see status of 140, EAD, AP etc.

Can you guys confirm?

Thanks.

WhyThisDelay said:
I suspect there are separate notices, but just confirming with you guys.

My attorney gave me my 485 receipt notices. I added that to my uscis account online, and I see just the status of 485. I dont see status of 140, EAD, AP etc.

Can you guys confirm?

Thanks.

WhyThisDelay

There are separate notice for each application.

My attorney send the copy of each notice. like 485/140/EAD/AP

Ajoo

EAD approved for self and Wife

Hi,

The USCIS has approved the EAD for me and my wife. This was updated in the web site. I think my Lawyer will get the original approval notice. Meanwhile she (the lawyer) has mailed me the Biometric notification. Are the biometric and FP notices the same?

Higcoptimist

They are not the same.

However, if your notice is Code 3 finger printing, it means it will cover both biometrics and FP.

What code does your notice contain?
higcoptimist said:
Hi,

The USCIS has approved the EAD for me and my wife. This was updated in the web site. I think my Lawyer will get the original approval notice. Meanwhile she (the lawyer) has mailed me the Biometric notification. Are the biometric and FP notices the same?

Higcoptimist

140 too is approved

Just got a status change and an email - telling me that my 140 has been approved (what a sigh of relief).

Additionally there has been a LUD for AP, but the message does not say that it has been approved.

Today seems to be a lucky day for me. :)

WhyThisDelay said:
They are not the same.

However, if your notice is Code 3 finger printing, it means it will cover both biometrics and FP.

What code does your notice contain?

Thanks, Why This Delay,

The code is "3".

Meanwhile, yesterday night, when I was checking the web site, I got the update that our APs has been approved. Nov, 2nd indeed is a lucky day.

Cheers
Higcoptimist

WhyThisDelay said:
Just got a status change and an email - telling me that my 140 has been approved (what a sigh of relief).

Additionally there has been a LUD for AP, but the message does not say that it has been approved.

Today seems to be a lucky day for me. :)
Congrats WhyThisDelay & Higcoptimist.

The LUD changed for only I-140 & I-485, but not EAD and AP. Does anybody have this kind of situation and got the approval.

485/140/EAD/AP - ND 09/28/05

485 --- LUD 10/24/05
140 --- LUD 10/24/05
EAD ---
AP ---

Thanks,

NSC seems to be in overdrive and is firing on all cylinders right now. Defintely the processing dates for EAD, AP and 140 have moved into october.

Although I havent received the FP/Bio notice yet, going by the trend - I'll probably receive it soon.

The only long pole item right now will be 485 processing. This probably will remain long pole item due to retrogression (unless you are from non India/China country).

Anyway - it's good to see all this progress, after years of wait (esp in LC stage, where I took this screen name 'WhyThisDelay' . If there were no 485 stage for GC, I would have changed it to 'WhySoFast' :) ).

GL to you all.

Higcoptimist/ dcmetro

The FP/Biometrics notice were mailed to you or your lawyer??

From what I know, they should be mailed to your home address. Can you please confirm.

Also what date is your fingerprinting scheduled on??

higcoptimist said:
Hi,

Higcoptimist

Last edited by a moderator:
Manmadh.

I would suggest that you post your question in this forum
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1288883#post1288883

Although it is CSC forum, but most of the methodology is common amongst all service centers. This forum has a lot of traffic and gurus, and I'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

GL.
Manmadh said:
Congrats WhyThisDelay & Higcoptimist.

The LUD changed for only I-140 & I-485, but not EAD and AP. Does anybody have this kind of situation and got the approval.

485/140/EAD/AP - ND 09/28/05

485 --- LUD 10/24/05
140 --- LUD 10/24/05
EAD ---
AP ---

Thanks,

My lawyer got the notice and told me so. But next day I got a regular mail from USCIS as well. Date is 11/23 for me and wife. However unless I am lucky enough and a miracle orccurs, my slot is going to remain open as USCIS is going to send back 485 papers! Just keeping fingers crossed! Lawyer sent the reply back yesterday.

WhyThisDelay said:
Higcoptimist/ dcmetro

The FP/Biometrics notice were mailed to you or your lawyer??

From what I know, they should be mailed to your home address. Can you please confirm.

Also what date is your fingerprinting scheduled on??