2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

Congrats -- RatherGetShot. Good sign

Billtoo,
Next ur turn

Last edited by a moderator:
Billtoo,
I did not sign up for the email. I checked yesterday and the status had not updated. This morning (around the time I posted the update) it showed that our applications were approved.

Got our finderprints taken today. I was expecting trouble since I am in VA and I had an appointment for the Iowa ACS office. Also, we had to move recently and our licenses did not even have our new address - but that too was no issue. On the whole a very plesant experience.

By your dates looks like you should get your EAD approval soon too. After seeing Calcusers approval yesterday I was not expecting to see mine approved until Monday. So it was quite a surprise for us.

Good luck,
RGS.

Billtoo said:
Congrats -- RatherGetShot..
Did U get the eMail first or Checked it on the web.

Enjoy.

Congrats RatherGetShot !

RatherGetShot said:
Billtoo,
I did not sign up for the email. I checked yesterday and the status had not updated. This morning (around the time I posted the update) it showed that our applications were approved.

Got our finderprints taken today. I was expecting trouble since I am in VA and I had an appointment for the Iowa ACS office. Also, we had to move recently and our licenses did not even have our new address - but that too was no issue. On the whole a very plesant experience.

By your dates looks like you should get your EAD approval soon too. After seeing Calcusers approval yesterday I was not expecting to see mine approved until Monday. So it was quite a surprise for us.

Good luck,
RGS.

Ead Rfe

Got RFE for EAD. i don't what the RFE IS ?? Will update once i receive it ?

How long does it takes to get RFE ?This is my 2 nd EAD .

----------
I-140/EB3 - OCT 16,2003(Pend)
I-485 -NOV 06,2003(PEND)
I-765(EAD)- Approved -Dec 16,2003.

2nd EAD -- AUG 02,2004
RFE on EAD - OCT 01,2004 ..

shanmugam1174,

Regarding your RFE on EAD, I recently got a RFE on EAD. It was for submitting color copies of my IDs (such as drivers license and passport). It was my first EAD. It is really strange that I got a RFE for color copies, because I had submitted color copies the first time itself. Anyways, I just submitted them once again. Hope that helps.

Thanks,

NCstate,

I did my fingerprints on 9/30. The notice came to my home address thro usps on the 17th.The center was 2 mins away from my house.
My ND is the 13th of September. Not sure if my lawyer got a copy, but im sure he did. Nothing updated online yet.

Got a Q, the person there said i could get EAD there but not AP ?
True for all centers ?

NCstate said:
Vish1348 -- Have you done your FB.

I am guessing my ND will be around 13 or 14, but I have not received the FP notice ? Will it go to Attroney or the applicant get directly from the NSC ?
Even my employer did not communicate any information about the FB.

I just noticed that July140 has not received the FP ? Ony you and Billtoo received it.

RatherGetShot, -- Have you done your FP ?

Guys,

I have a question:

Can I switch jobs if my I-140 is still pending and my H1 is in the process of getting extended for the 7th year (labor older than 365 days). If so, how does this work ? Should I just ask the new company to appply for my H1 and then also apply for I-140 again ?

Please advise.

need details abt photo's

I know that this is not the right place to ask this question. my labour got cleared last month in wyoming. I am planning to file 140 & 485 concurrently in nebraska with in this month. what type of phots i hv to take. in the application says that three-quarter frontal profile showing the right side of your face...some guys told me that they changed the rules. my attorney gave me appointment next week end to discuss abt application. i dont want wait till my attorney tells something.

any help?

jem73 said:
I know that this is not the right place to ask this question. my labour got cleared last month in wyoming. I am planning to file 140 & 485 concurrently in nebraska with in this month. what type of phots i hv to take. in the application says that three-quarter frontal profile showing the right side of your face...some guys told me that they changed the rules. my attorney gave me appointment next week end to discuss abt application. i dont want wait till my attorney tells something.

any help?

Yeah.. They changed the requirements. You can search uscis website to find out the new requirements.

140 Dates

All,
Did u guys notice new processing dates
NSC once again moved back to Sep 15 2003 for EB2 and Aug 31st 2003 for EB3
Keep it up NSC. Great Job! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 approved - updating the spreadsheet

Folks,
I mailed the two applications (I-140 and I-485) in two different envelopes three months apart.
So I am not sure if I am considered concurrent or non-concurrent.

For the sake of this doument purpose, I have entered my dates as Separate Filers.

Here are my details:

I-140 RD = 9/11/2003
I-140 ND = 9/11/2003
I-140 AD = 9/22/2004

I-485 RD = 1/9/2004
I-485 ND = 1/9/2004
I-485 AD = still pending ... no RFEs at all

EAD ND = 1/9/2004
EAD AD = 2/22/2004

FP Date = 6/22/2004

AP AD = 8/25/2004 (applied maybe 1 month prior to approval)
I work in KS and applied in EB2 category

keep the POSITIVE ATTITUDE going !!

Cheers,
Bhargava