2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

RatherGetShot PLEASE HELP

I read your previous posts in regard to "education evaluation". I've similar situation as yours B.Sc (3 year degree) + PGDBM (equivalent to MBA) approved by AICTE – Govt. of India. I've done my education evaluation thru FIS; they are including my experience to come to US Bachelors Degree equivalent. I know you've similar background as me but you were able to get US Bachelors equivalent. Could you please tell your evaluator organization name.

dbgovindraj said:
Could you please tell your evaluator organization name.

Is it necessary to do the evaluation again. I mean we got our evaluation for H1B and I submited the same for the I-140 application. Should that be ok or we had to get a fresh one.

When they approved the evaluation for H1b -- it should hold true for I-140 right?

Billtoo

dbgovindraj,

http://www.trustfortecorp.com/

My LC was approved based on education and experience combined to come to BA equivalency. My education was re-evaluated before applying for I-140. This time I used my PGDBA credentials (MBA major in MIS passed in 1998 ) also for the evaluation. My lawyer tells me this will be accepted. I will know soon enough I guess. If it isnt accepted I guess I can kiss my GC goodbye. My 6th yr is up in April next year.

Good luck,
RGS.

Hi Sriram,
I am in VA right now. My I-140/485 was filed in NSC too. I got my FP notice for the state of Iowa (thats where my office is.)

Question to ALL: They want me to go to an Iowa office for FP on Oct 1st at 11AM. My lawyer tells me I can go to the FP office closest to me at the same date and time. My closest office is in Alexandria, VA. How does that work? Do I go and stand in a line? Is there a line usually? Do I have to go at 6AM to make sure I get an appointment? Can I set an appointment - do I need one? Anyone have a similar experience.

Thank you,
RGS.

Last edited by a moderator:
PHGUY said:
Just got an Email from CIS that my EAD is approved.
Updated the excel file.

For how long have they approved your EAD. Is it for a year, less than a year or greater than a year..

Thanks

In-Delema said:
For how long have they approved your EAD. Is it for a year, less than a year or greater than a year..

Thanks

I will post it after I receive my card. One of my friend received his EAD card last week, it is approved for 2 years.

RGS:
Go to InfoPass and enter the zip code for your nearest location. See if you can get an appointment for Oct 1st or even earlier. My FP date is Oct 14 but I have fixed an appointment for Sep 30 at Baltimore using InfoPass. In most locations they allow you to fingerprint at an earlier date. So you can try your luck earlier than the scheduled date.
Its weird that you got your notice in IA. My labor was filed in MT and my 140/485 was filed at NSC. Since I live in the VSC region (Maryland) my FP notice came from VSC! Maybe you gave your address as your company address and hence they asked you to come to Iowa??

RatherGetShot said:
Hi Sriram,
I am in VA right now. My I-140/485 was filed in NSC too. I got my FP notice for the state of Iowa (thats where my office is.)

Question to ALL: They want me to go to an Iowa office for FP on Oct 1st at 11AM. My lawyer tells me I can go to the FP office closest to me at the same date and time. My closest office is in Alexandria, VA. How does that work? Do I go and stand in a line? Is there a line usually? Do I have to go at 6AM to make sure I get an appointment? Can I set an appointment - do I need one? Anyone have a similar experience.

Thank you,
RGS.

485 appeal

Guys:

It is really informative to read the transcrpit of Rajiv Khanna's arguments in the 485 appeal. He argues very convincingly against the defendents, and raises ALL the questions that filers like us have in mind. The replies of USCIS's attorney and the attitude of the judge in the case will shed light on processing at NSC and their apathy towards making anything happen faster.

Pilot program

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I would like to know does NSC have a pilot program for EB2 like CSC? If they do, how long is the process time?

Thanks

smile_sac said:
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I would like to know does NSC have a pilot program for EB2 like CSC? If they do, how long is the process time?

Thanks
No, unfortunatelly NSC does not have a pilot program for EB2.

FP date

Hi Kishore,

I got I140 approval and need to file 485 at NSC, but the problem is my family is in India and I have to go back India by 9th of Nov'04. If I bring my family now and if I file some how by 7th of Oct, is there any possibility of getting FP date before 8th of Nov which is the date I have to go back India.

SatyaM

rkishore999 said:
kvrp,

We did the update to the previously posted file and uploaded at the same time. Any how sorry about it.

GCBeast also uploaded the file wothout your record. I added it back.

It seems like, some how we didn't like you. :)

All,
I and my wife received emails today saying that our EAD's were approved.
AD: 09/28/2004
LUD changed to 09/29/2004 for both EAD's and also LUD changed as 09/29/2004 for AP but no updates yet for AP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fp Date

I got I140 approval and need to file 485 at NSC, but the problem is my family is in India and I have to go back India by 9th of Nov'04. If I bring my family now and if I file some how by 7th of Oct, is there any possibility of getting FP date before 8th of Nov which is the date I have to go back India.

SatyaM

SatyaM

You cannot trust CIS. Some people may get FP within a month and some may not get even after 5 months. Iam also waiting for my FP and few of my friends got FP whoever filed after a month from my date. I read in this forum one guy got his FP within a week. So to be safer side apply 485 once you come back from India. Are you going to bring your family to apply 485 and going to back to india with them for longtime or what? If so come back and apply or stay here until you get FP notice.