2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

Hey guys,
am new to the forum.Just wanted to update u with some recent USCIS 140 approval times.Applied on 01/12/2005 and approval recieved on 01/25/2005( 12 days...some time ha.)Well this might give an indication of things to come...Maybe nebraska is processing induvidually filed applications on record times..
Well anyways, the never ending wait for the priority dates to be current..starts now

Superman007

You are kidding; arent you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe

Hey guys,
am new to the forum.Just wanted to update u with some recent USCIS 140 approval times.Applied on 01/12/2005 and approval recieved on 01/25/2005( 12 days...some time ha.)Well this might give an indication of things to come...Maybe nebraska is processing induvidually filed applications on record times..
Well anyways, the never ending wait for the priority dates to be current..starts now

Superman007

hi guys my ead has been approved ND:11/17/2004.can any body change my info in excel sheet for some reasons i couldn't able to do that mine is EB3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys,
I couldnt believe it either when i saw the I-140 approval in 12 days....well when i recieved it from my employer, i didnt really bother to open it at work assuming it to be reciepts of the application. To my total surprise, it turned out to be a I-797(notice of action) stating approval notice.Well, u never know, real fast approvals might just be around the corner!! I was a lil disappointed cos inspite of recieving a labor approval on the 23rd Dec04, i still lost on the chance of concurrent filing cos i never received the labor approval in the mail until the 3rd of jan05.Well got lucky this time.

hello all

long time lurker to these posts... plan to be a more active member now..

recently filed for 140... ND 1/12/05. too early for anything to happen.
will update xl sheet soon... though i havent seen any '05 cases there yet

filled with general feeling of glooooooom after reading all the posts abut the prolonged wait times...

My EAD and AP approved. Excel sheet updated.

Salani
EB2 / NSC
I485/I140/I765/I131 - RD 12/08/04; ND 12/09/04
FP: 1/12/05
EAD AD: 02/02/05
AP AD: 02/03/05