2004 XL tracker for NSC only!!!

ic
they gave me recieved date as jan7th
eventhough i applied on dec 29th and they recieved on dec30th.but they cashed the checks on 7th jan only.yesterday i received receipts for EAD and advance parole also.

I have recived the receipts for I-485, I-131 and I-765.

The recieved date: Dec 29 2005
The Notice date: Jan 8 2005.

There is no priority date on the receipts for I-485, I-131 and I-765 and I have not recived the receipt for I-140.

How long does it take to get receipts for I-140.

-Pearl

Priority date and Concurrent filers

All,
I got an email from my lawyer and here is what she had to say:

A recent liaison meeting with the Nebraska Service Center confirmed that they are putting additional resources in the I-485 and I-140 processing. They expect significant improvement starting in January.

However, because of an instruction from Headquarters, there is a strange effect on I-140/I-485 adjudication. If an I-140 is filed separately, they are expecting to adjudicate it in close to 6 months during the 2005 fiscal year. This is a significant improvement in processing time.

If an I-140 and I-485 are filed "concurrently", then they will not adjudicate the I-140 until they are ready to adjudicate the I-485. They expect to get I-485 processing down to about one year by 2006. So there is still a benefit of filing concurrently.

There is one caveat, however. The NSC is interpreting portability to apply ONLY when the I-140 has been approved. This is not in the law, but is their own interpretation. But it means, unless clarified by Headquarters, that for those applications filed concurrently there is effectively no portability.

They do not know how applications subject to the waiting lines will be handled at this point.

Yesterday I spoke to an atourney from Rajiv Khanna's office who assured me that this was not true and that I-140s would still be processed. He said that one of thier applicants had just got their I-140 approved last week (from NSC) and that I could expect my application to be approved in about 8-10 months.

Know of anyone who recently gottheir I-140 approved form NSC in the EB3 category with concurrent filing?

LUD changed

Hello,
We have filed 140/485 concurrently in November 2004 and our EAD got approved last week. Today I checked the status online and I found out that LUD has changed for 140/485/AP/EAD to today's date. we had done our FP in first week of january, I am thinking that they might have recd our FP today and that is the reason why LUD got changed. But I don't why LUD has changed for AP and 140.

Any Idea?

I got my EAD

I got an email today that my EAD was approved.

----------------------------
EB2
I140/I485/EAD/AP cocurrent
RD 11/26/04
FP 01/18/05 done
EAD approved 01/25/05

Last edited by a moderator:
Receipt date...

Guys,
My lawyer applied for I140, 485 concurrently on Jan25. How do I know what my RD is? Would I get receipt notice directly or would it go to the lawyer's office?

-SeattleLC.

The receipt notices will go to the lawyer. But you can ask your laywer to give you the copy of I-140 and 485. Or atleast they should be able to tell you your LIN number, so that you can track your case online. GOOD LUCK.

Well, your lawyer receives the receipts but, you will also receive all the receipts except 140. You can check both RD & ND for 485 and EAD/AP

Receipt date...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,
My lawyer applied for I140, 485 concurrently on Jan25. How do I know what my RD is? Would I get receipt notice directly or would it go to the lawyer's office?

-SeattleLC.

thanks.
I do have the copies of all the applications that have been sent to uscis. Do you guys know if the case number is part of the applictions itself. Or is it something USCIS would assign to me once they receive the applications.

-SeattleLC

I-140 Approved..

Hey guys,
am new to the forum.Just wanted to update u with some recent USCIS 140 approval times.Applied on 01/12/2005 and approval recieved on 01/25/2005( 12 days...some time ha.)Well this might give an indication of things to come...Maybe nebraska is processing induvidually filed applications on record times..
Well anyways, the never ending wait for the priority dates to be current..starts now

Superman007

superman007 said:
Hey guys,
am new to the forum.Just wanted to update u with some recent USCIS 140 approval times.Applied on 01/12/2005 and approval recieved on 01/25/2005( 12 days...some time ha.)Well this might give an indication of things to come...Maybe nebraska is processing induvidually filed applications on record times..
Well anyways, the never ending wait for the priority dates to be current..starts now

Superman007
Hi superman,

Is your case Eb2 or EB3 ? and I 485 to be current applies to both eb2 and eb3 or only eb3 ?