2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

philava said:
ac21 question...
When you file AC21 then does the case gets transferred to a different service center and you have to go for certain interviews ?

thx
no one knows! some time back one of the member posted a message saying there are more chances of getting transferred if you execute AC-21. But I have seen lot of my friends who executed AC-21 and their case didn't get transferred and for some of them randomly case is transferred without executing AC-21. I think cases are picked up randomly and the number is depended on the local service center's workload etc....

EAD, Advance Parole renewals

Dear friends, gurus,

Is EAD & Advance Parole renewal process difficult or risky? Have you done it yourself? I would like to do it myself since my attorney seem to be getting greedy. Please share your experiences.

Thanks a lot in advance.

NSC -EB2

I-140/485/EAD/AP RD: 7/20/05

I-140 LUD: 7/26/05(self)
AP LUD: 09/30/05 (self,RFE photos received)
EAD LUD: 09/27/05 (self,RFE photos received)

Bio metric: code 3- 10/02/2005 (me & wife)

I-485 LUD: 10/4/05 (self)
I-485 LUD: 10/4/05 (wife)

AP LUD: 09/14/05 (wife, approved)
EAD LUD: 09/21/05 (wife, approved)

11/07/05 - calles USCIS and started enqurity on I140 and it
takes one month to get the feedback)

Any one knows why delay on my I140?

Below is the reply USCIS(received 11/18/2005)

Case type:
-- I140

Filing date:
-- 07/20/2005

Receipt #:
-- LIN-05-222-xxxxx

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):
-- name

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):
-- Axxxxxxxx

Type of service requested:
-- Case Status - Outside Processing Time

The status of this service request is:

The law states that we may only give information to the
applicant/petitioner or the attorney of record. You are the beneficiary of this Form
I-140. Therefore, we are unable to answer your inquiry.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer
Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

you should never inquire about 140

you shouldn't inquire about 140..your company or attorney should do it...it's not good for you if inquire directly

EAD, AP renewals approved within one month

EAD, AP renewals filing date: 10/14/2005
Approvals received for EAD renewal - 11/04/2005
Approvals received for AP renewal - 11/11/2005

U did eFiling or by mail ?

Also, Can you tell me what are the things that are need for this.

thanks !!
GCBee
vranjgc said:
EAD, AP renewals filing date: 10/14/2005
Approvals received for EAD renewal - 11/04/2005
Approvals received for AP renewal - 11/11/2005

Latest I290B processing times

Does anybody have a case later than Nov/02/2003 (posted on National Benefits Center website) approved or worked upon? Please reply with your details.

My appeal application (on I140) is pending at AAO since mid-October (Moved from NSC) on A2P issue.

Thanks!

not sure, my lawyer took care of it,

my guess is via mail as that is how they have been doing it for all applications and since I signed a physical application form.

gcbee said:

thanks !!
GCBee

sorry!, I am not sure what documents they needed, I sent them the latest I-94, EAD, AP copies, approx details on next potential trip outside the country along with the signed application forms.

gcbee said:

thanks !!
GCBee

Advance Parole expiration date

Hello Gurus,
My wife received her advance parole last year, and the advance parole has the original expiration date of 10/18/05. But she traveled and returned to the US on the 03/17/05. While returning, the immigration officer at the airport stamped on the advance parole and on the stamp it says "Paroled until 03/16/06". So my question is: if she would be able to travel and return safely in the US before 03/16/06 with the existing advance parole or she needs to apply for new advance parole.

Thanks
smi

I got REF on I-140 and I-485 yesterday

Hi,

I got REF on I-140 and I-485 yesterday as per online status as follows,,

On November 30, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Can any one expect what it could be on both cases at same time??????

I am tense about this as both cases have REF at same time and also my wife and kids doesn't have any REF. I am waiting on REF leeter to reach my home or LAWYER.

Thanks
Vermont VA

Finally Ref is Ability to Pay on I-140 and I-485?

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to respond to Ability to pay on I-485?????. I-140 is normal.

Hi Smi,
I believe your wife needs to reapply. When you enter US the validity of stamping on the advance parole is always one year. But on the advance parole itself it mentions that the person can enter us before so and so date, which is the validity date of the advance parole.

July022004
smi said:
Hello Gurus,
My wife received her advance parole last year, and the advance parole has the original expiration date of 10/18/05. But she traveled and returned to the US on the 03/17/05. While returning, the immigration officer at the airport stamped on the advance parole and on the stamp it says "Paroled until 03/16/06". So my question is: if she would be able to travel and return safely in the US before 03/16/06 with the existing advance parole or she needs to apply for new advance parole.

Thanks
smi

I suggest that you contact Unitednations. I believe he has opened a consulting firm also. On this forum he is the best guy on ability to pay issues.
VermontMA said:
Hi,

Can any one tell me how to respond to Ability to pay on I-485?????. I-140 is normal.

smi said:
Hello Gurus,

Thanks
smi

she needs a new AP.

Need help on AP application

Hi,
As I am applying AP renewal for my wife i like to confirm few things before I file the application. My wife's H4 is already expired and she does not have EAD. So in I-131 form in Part1,3(Class of Admission) shall I write AOS? Or it should be anything else? Also under Part3, for 1(Date of Intended Departure) and 2(Expected length of Trip) I put 'Multiple' in both the fields. Is that OK? I do not know at this point when and how many times she will travel.

I am attaching following documents as Evidence of Eligibility. Please confirm suggest if any other documents are required.
1. I-485 Receipt
2. Copy of the first page(identity page) of the Passport
3. 2 photographs.(Digital print with high resolution)
4. Explanation why need AP, as addendum.

Thanks,
oajnabi

Oajnabi,

Class of admission is H4 if your wife entered on H4 last time. If she used AP then it is AOS.

For Date of inteded dparture, I usaully give a date in the next month and give expected lenght of trip 2/3 weeks.

And for documents, I also send copy of EAD cards and copy of current AP.

oajnabi said:
Hi,
As I am applying AP renewal for my wife i like to confirm few things before I file the application. My wife's H4 is already expired and she does not have EAD. So in I-131 form in Part1,3(Class of Admission) shall I write AOS? Or it should be anything else? Also under Part3, for 1(Date of Intended Departure) and 2(Expected length of Trip) I put 'Multiple' in both the fields. Is that OK? I do not know at this point when and how many times she will travel.

I am attaching following documents as Evidence of Eligibility. Please confirm suggest if any other documents are required.
1. I-485 Receipt
2. Copy of the first page(identity page) of the Passport
3. 2 photographs.(Digital print with high resolution)
4. Explanation why need AP, as addendum.

Thanks,
oajnabi

july022004 said:
Oajnabi,

Class of admission is H4 if your wife entered on H4 last time. If she used AP then it is AOS.

For Date of inteded dparture, I usaully give a date in the next month and give expected lenght of trip 2/3 weeks.

And for documents, I also send copy of EAD cards and copy of current AP.

july022004
Thanks for the reply. Yes she entered last time by using H4. But now her H4 is expired. So you mean to say that still I should write H4 as Class of admission eventhough H4 is not valid now. Please confirm.

She does not have EAD so there is no question of sending that document. Please confirm other than EAD whether my list of documents are sufficient or not.

What about the Passport photo, did you use Digital pictures?

Thanks in advance.

oajnabi