2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Waiting-I485 said:
Thanks a lot. That site was a great help. My assumption was that because my labor certication and I140 are approved and I have done medical test and FP, and Vermont center shows that they are processing December 2004 I485 applications and my I485 is filed on October 2004, my I485 should get approved soon. I was not looking at the priority date. But still I have a question and I hope you can answer that too as you did the first one.
I looked at the bulletin and From Jan 2005 till almost July 2005 priority for EB3 for the rest of the world was Current that means that I had a chance to get my I485 approved at that time right?
Yes, why not,? USCIS know better

But now it shows that the priority date is March 1st 2001 and there is a backlog. Did I get it right?
Yes

It also does not mean that I should wait for 2 years till my priority becomes current. Next month again the priority for EB3 might change to current and my I485 might get approved right?
Yes, it could. Why and how? USCIS knows better
Keep hopes and wait. Every body is in the same boat.

I-485 denied in Aug '05/ H1-B approved July '05

*I filed a marriage based I-485 in Dec 2003.
*1st FP was Jan. 2004.
*1st approved EAD April. 2004.
*2nd approved EAD Sept. 2004.
*Interview was Dec. 2004.
*USCIS claimes that they sent a Notice of intent to deny in May 2005. Never received such a notice. They can't even provide me with a copy of the notice.
*H1-B petition was approved JUly 2005.
*Immigration officer called me on Aug 2005 to attend FP on 8/16/2005.
*Missed 2nd FP bcos i was seriously ill. Letter noted that I could attend FP any other date after 8/16/05 for 84 days.
*I-485 denied Aug. 17, 2005.
*attended 2nd FP Aug 22, 2005.
*filed MTR Sept 2005.
*MTR approved/denied????? have no idea when this one will be opened. I hope pretty soon though.

My questions are:

1. do you guys think that I should file a new I-485? bcos God only knows when my case will be reopened. I have already been out of work for 1.5 mths.

2. how long does a decision on MTR take? I am completely lost on this matter.

3. Most importantly, can I continue to work based on my H1-B approval since my I-485 was denied? I spoke with an IIO and she informed me that I can continue working based on the H1-B.

I would truly appreciate any help anyone could render.

AAO Timings?

I know this is not this forum, but I did not get an answer in the related one. Therefore, I am asking it here.

My substituted labor was rejected in September on A2P issue and was appealed at AAO the same month. National Benefits processing Center dates website (https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/j...ocesstimes.jsp?) says the current processing date is Nov/02/2003. Does anybody have any estimate of the time it is actually taking the AAO office to process the appeal application?
Thanks in advance!

Continuous LUDs on 11/04/2005,11/07/2005 on my I140 and 485??

Hi all,

Can any one predict what is going on my case suddenly? Because continuous LUDs on 11/04/2005,11/07/2005 dates on my I-140 and mine, wife and children 485??.

Thanks

me too waiting

sanbaj said:
I know this is not this forum, but I did not get an answer in the related one. Therefore, I am asking it here.

My substituted labor was rejected in September on A2P issue and was appealed at AAO the same month. National Benefits processing Center dates website (https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/j...ocesstimes.jsp?) says the current processing date is Nov/02/2003. Does anybody have any estimate of the time it is actually taking the AAO office to process the appeal application?
Thanks in advance!

I am also waiting for my appeal which is pending since Aug-2004.

VermontMA said:
Hi all,

Can any one predict what is going on my case suddenly? Because continuous LUDs on 11/04/2005,11/07/2005 dates on my I-140 and mine, wife and children 485??.

Thanks
A good news is on the way.

Thanks for responding quickly. Do you know anybody else in the forum or outside has got a response from AAO in 2004/2005?

just noticed a i-485 approval for ND jun 10 2004

This is not my case...except for the fact that it shares same ND as mine...
There was a RFE on this case which was responded to in June 2005
fyi...

Receipt Number: EAC0418750006

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 7, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Thanks ASSUR

Thanks for your replay ASSUR.

Also IT is good to see approval on Sep 7 2005. thanks for your posting JOLPOT

Thanks for all of your postings as it will be great help for all.

I-485 approved today!

Yay!!! Finally!!!

Current Status:

On November 7, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

ny-quant said:
Yay!!! Finally!!!

Current Status:

On November 7, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.
Great news, VSC started working on cases.
I noticed one thing, FP-Results Received by USCIS on or after 4/20/2005 are stuck or in the Q. Perhaps FBI/CIA started releasing of April, 05 cases.
It is just my observation.

Last edited by a moderator:
jolpot said:
fyi...

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On November 7, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.
jolpot, USCIS will strictly follow PD to adjudicate the cases as per DOS instructions. So you should be around... to hear good news.

LUD for Address change on pending AOS

Gurus,

I called USCIS yesterday to nitify my address change on pending 485 application.
I did not get any LUD till now.

Do people get LUD for such things?

Please reply.

Thanks.

how come these cases are getting approved even after retrogession...

jolpot said:
fyi...

Current Status:

philava said:
how come these cases are getting approved even after retrogession...

Probably because their priority date is before the cut-off date established for the category or because the priority date for the category is current . Read the Visa Bulletin for more information, this is not rocket-science...

ny-quant said:
Yay!!! Finally!!!

Current Status:

Congrats NY-Quant! Are you from any of the retrogressed countries?

WantLabor said:
Gurus,

I called USCIS yesterday to nitify my address change on pending 485 application.
I did not get any LUD till now.

Do people get LUD for such things?

Please reply.

Thanks.
Yes, the day I informed address change, the LUD changed and next day as well. It was only the missing APT# on the dependets' address. I simply called USCIS, and asked the representative to change it. I did NOT send AR-11

AR -11 Should send by post even you called VSC

Hi ASSUR,

You should send AR 11 when you change address and even you called VSC for address change. I guess these two are different, AR - 11 is for your H1B and calling VSC is for perminent residence application(I140,I485 Etc.,). So you should send AR 11 irrespectivce of what you do for your address change.

Thanks

ny-quant said:
Yay!!! Finally!!!

Current Status:

good news. congreats NY-QUANT. enjoy ur freedom -:)