2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Did u get the interview set up yet? Your 485 , after approval was transfered from Vermont to another Center ?
My 485 was approved in Jun 26, 2005 in VSC, than transf. to Boston District Center where I live. 16 months and no letter for the interview yet. I`m going crazy... :eek: :D :confused:
That is anyone here in this forum with similar situation, From Boston Center, please, tell me what is going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
jhawilla said:
Did u get the interview set up yet? Your 485 , after approval was transfered from Vermont to another Center ?
My 485 was approved in Jun 26, 2005 in VSC, than transf. to Boston District Center where I live. 16 months and no letter for the interview yet. I`m going crazy... :eek: :D :confused:
That is anyone here in this forum with similar situation, From Boston Center, please, tell me what is going on?

One of my friend is in the same situation. seems the Boston local center PD is at 2001.
Check the schedule in https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/officeProcesstimes.jsp?selectedOffice=10

I have filed for my I40 and I485 at 20 October 2004 in Vermont . My I40 has been approved in June 2005. Vermont has also received my FP result. It also shows that they are processing I485s filed on December 1st 2004. Does it mean that I should be expecting to get my I485 approved or the other way in the next two months? Is it a reasonable expectation? I am single and my case has been filed under EB3.

if your labor priority date is before 1/1/98. then you will get 485 approval.

Waiting-I485 said:
I have filed for my I40 and I485 at 20 October 2004 in Vermont . My I40 has been approved in June 2005. Vermont has also received my FP result. It also shows that they are processing I485s filed on December 1st 2004. Does it mean that I should be expecting to get my I485 approved or the other way in the next two months? Is it a reasonable expectation? I am single and my case has been filed under EB3.

Waiting-I485 said:
CALL USCIS (CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER) FOR MORE INFORMATION. Please post the detail here once you get it.

A0001 said:

My company applied for my Labor Certification in Jan 2004 and I got my it in 5 months in June 2004. So based on what you said, should I expect to have my I485 approved soon?

assur said:
CALL USCIS (CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER) FOR MORE INFORMATION. Please post the detail here once you get it.

I am waiting to get an update on Vermont service center lead times by Nov 8th and see whether it moved from Dec 1st 2004 or not. By the way my company has applied for my visa and I think they will USCIS will only respond to the company's lawyer. I like to call but I have a feeling that calls might irritate them and might cause further delay. Has anyone else the same feeling?
But if I get any update or approval on my case, I will post it and let everyone know.

Waiting-I485 said:
I am waiting to get an update on Vermont service center lead times by Nov 8th and see whether it moved from Dec 1st 2004 or not. By the way my company has applied for my visa and I think they will USCIS will only respond to the company's lawyer. I like to call but I have a feeling that calls might irritate them and might cause further delay. Has anyone else the same feeling?
But if I get any update or approval on my case, I will post it and let everyone know.
Are you living in Mars or you do not understand english???
Your I-485 will get approved ONLY if you have filed your labor BEFORE Jan. 1998.
Since your labor was filed on Jan 2004 (BTW, this is your PRIORITY DATE), you will have to wait until your priority date is current. Based on current trend, that will be a looooooooooong time from now - ATLEAST 3-5 years.

Incidently, my priority date is also Jan. 2004.

Best of luck!!

Waiting-I485 said:
Which country you from? Check this out
----------
NOV 2005
---------
------ROW----------CHINA------INDIA--------MEXICO---PHILLIPINE
1st---C-------------01JAN00----01AUG02-----C---------C
2nd---C-------------01MAY00---01NOV99-----C---------C
3rd---01MAR01------01MAY00---01JAN98------01JAN01--01MAR01

ROW= Rest of the world

Good news

Some more hurdles to clear before it reaches Bush's table and he signs, but incredibly good news so far. (Unless I have missed some catch somewhere):
=======================================================
(http://www.immigration-law.com/)
11/03/2005: Senate Passed S. 1932 Reconciliation Bill including Immigration Packet which Senate Judiciary Had Passed

At. 05:51 p.m. (est), the full Senate passed S. 1932 after defeating Byrd Amendment. On the House side, the House Budget Committee just passed the House version of the appropriation bill which is scheduled to the full House action next week. The difference between the House bill and the Senate bill will be resolved thereafter at the conference committee. Please stay tuned!
=====================================================
(http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20051031-120738-8062r.htm)
The bill's measures would "recapture" 90,000 unused employment-based immigration visas and would exempt family members from counting toward the cap, which is set at 140,000 per year.
Based on past trends, exempting family members would mean an additional 150,000 permanent legal immigrants annually
=====================================================

eagertoknow said:
Are you living in Mars or you do not understand english???
Your I-485 will get approved ONLY if you have filed your labor BEFORE Jan. 1998.
Since your labor was filed on Jan 2004 (BTW, this is your PRIORITY DATE), you will have to wait until your priority date is current. Based on current trend, that will be a looooooooooong time from now - ATLEAST 3-5 years.

Incidently, my priority date is also Jan. 2004.

Best of luck!!

Please bear with me. What you are saying is new to me. I checked my case in the lawfirm's website. It says that my Labor Certification Priorority is June 10 2003 and the case is approved and closed. I work and live in USA now. Can you refer me to a website or a document that says how Labor certification priority date after it is approved is related to I485 approval?

assur said:
----------
NOV 2005
---------

ROW= Rest of the world

Based on the countries that you mentioned, I should be from ROW. Can you send me the link for the site? I don't understand what does it mean by 1st, 2nd or 3rd......

Waiting-I485 said:
Based on the countries that you mentioned, I should be from ROW. Can you send me the link for the site? I don't understand what does it mean by 1st, 2nd or 3rd......
http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
1- 1st (EB1), 2nd(EB2), 3rd(EB3)
2- PD is the date when your LC was received/accepted by DOL
3- This date appears on I140 (approval Notice)
4- USCIS says, I485 are processed based on PD. If they are not processing, please dont ask why?
5- If your PD is before or equal the date given in bulletin for 3rd category, then your application (I485) is ready to process, when, please dont ask why?
MARCH2001 is Cut-off for ROW (3rd Category). Please read everything carefully and try to understand it.
6- Check always in Employment based columns
7- Each month new bulletin is published, check regularly

A0001 said:
i had a substitute labor (EB3)with the priority date of august 2001(Vermont Service center). i live in philly. My 140 was approved on July 5 2004. I applied for my I-485 in the first week of November 2004 and got my EAD within a month. I recently got renewal for my EAD. My immigrationn attoryney said that the retrogession would apply to me as well regardless of when my I-485 was filled. my friends in the office they are saying opposite

I want to change employer. My new company would be much smaller in size. Its only two years old. They do file green card for their employees & in fact immigration attorney for my present company and the new company would be the same. she assured me that going to the new employer won't hurt my application. I want to double chek. if anybody went through similar scenario, and could share your experience i would really appreciate it. Is it worth taking the risk. What should i make sure about the new company before i change( so it won't harm my application in any ways)?

Originally Posted by assur
----------
NOV 2005
---------

ROW= Rest of the world

============
let us hope those dates will change atleast in new year 2006.

Waiting-I485 said:
Please bear with me. What you are saying is new to me. I checked my case in the lawfirm's website. It says that my Labor Certification Priorority is June 10 2003 and the case is approved and closed. I work and live in USA now. Can you refer me to a website or a document that says how Labor certification priority date after it is approved is related to I485 approval?

As someone else said before, your priority data is NOT current (even if it is June 10, 2003) for EB3, even for the "rest of world". You're probably confused about the process (it can be rather confusing). If so, there's a lot of material out their on the web. Try http://www.shusterman.com. Most likely you saw on your lawyer's website that your I-140, I-765 and/or I-131 were approved.

bahadur007 said:
As someone else said before, your priority data is NOT current (even if it is June 10, 2003) for EB3, even for the "rest of world". You're probably confused about the process (it can be rather confusing). If so, there's a lot of material out their on the web. Try http://www.shusterman.com. Most likely you saw on your lawyer's website that your I-140, I-765 and/or I-131 were approved.

Thanks a lot. That site was a great help. My assumption was that because my labor certication and I140 are approved and I have done medical test and FP, and Vermont center shows that they are processing December 2004 I485 applications and my I485 is filed on October 2004, my I485 should get approved soon. I was not looking at the priority date. But still I have a question and I hope you can answer that too as you did the first one. I looked at the bulletin and From Jan 2005 till almost July 2005 priority for EB3 for the rest of the world was Current that means that I had a chance to get my I485 approved at that time right? But now it shows that the priority date is March 1st 2001 and there is a backlog. Did I get it right? It also does not mean that I should wait for 2 years till my priority becomes current. Next month again the priority for EB3 might change to current and my I485 might get approved right?