2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

rrcreddy4 said:
Hello All,

Today Primary 485 is approved.

Will post the detailed mail later.

Thanks and good luck
rrcreddy,
Congrats, hope dependants also get approval soon. This is a good sign after long break of 485 approvals. Enjoy!!! have a nice day.

Thanks a lot ,

Mine with the same company 4th time extention.

GreenCardVirus said:
No additional fees if it is 2nd "extension".

The additional fees applies to
1. The first time you Process a H1 with a company, New or Transfer
2. The first extension of H1 with the same company

Employers in different process centers

My 485 is pending in Vermont center --(140 approved and 6 months completed)
I am still with same employer who filed my 485
My employer based on Maryland so service center is VERMONT.

I wanted to move MICHIGAN based employer, If I do so

is my application(485) would move to NEBRASKA(michigan comes to this center) process center ?

Can some body share your experience who had gone through this situation
(changing the employers in different process centers). please let me know.

rrcreddy,
Congrats! this is great. I hope this triggers a flow for new 485 approvals. These approvals had really dried up in past few months even for Eb1/Eb2's.

New Rule !!!!!

Hello All

Just came across this :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...Does anyone know what is going to be the impact:

==================================================
DOL To Propose Elimination of Substitutions/Imposition of 45-Day Deadline for Filing I-140s

A proposed rule that would eliminate substitutions on labor certification applications, impose a 45-day deadline for filing an I-140, and add enforcement measures was cleared by OMB on August 10, 2005. The next steps are approval and signature at DOL, then publication in the Federal Register. AILA intends to comment on the proposed rule. For more information, link to AILA InfoNet at document #05081640: http://www.reginfo.gov/public/do/eoViewRule?ruleID=253350 (PDF, 19Kb).

Yes

I heard it will effect. One of my friend working in Verginia and company also in Verginia had filed G.C from Nebraska. After one year waiting they moved it Vermont stating the reason as your corporate office in Verginia and you are working in Verginia, so we are moving your case to Vermond center. I don't have further details about him.

In your case its better to contact a immigration lawer before taking any decision. Good Luck .

kasat said:
My 485 is pending in Vermont center --(140 approved and 6 months completed)
I am still with same employer who filed my 485
My employer based on Maryland so service center is VERMONT.

I wanted to move MICHIGAN based employer, If I do so

is my application(485) would move to NEBRASKA(michigan comes to this center) process center ?

Can some body share your experience who had gone through this situation
(changing the employers in different process centers). please let me know.

Some APs approved in less than 2 weeks.

Wow. My wife's 2nd AP was approved in less than 2 weeks (receipt date 8/11/05, approval date today 8/23/05). My own 2nd AP is stuck since 7/22/05 though. Go figure.
P.S. My own 2nd AP was also approved on 8/23/05, just couple of hours later than my wife's. It's nice to see some progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks gcbee! for your info.
I checked with my lawyer, I didn't get answer from him..he is trying to find out..

If it possible and don't mind ! Can you find out what happened to your friend's case?

I mean after move into that center is everything went smooth or any issues?

gcbee said:
I heard it will effect. One of my friend working in Verginia and company also in Verginia had filed G.C from Nebraska. After one year waiting they moved it Vermont stating the reason as your corporate office in Verginia and you are working in Verginia, so we are moving your case to Vermond center. I don't have further details about him.

In your case its better to contact a immigration lawer before taking any decision. Good Luck .

How Long it will take !!???

Hi Guys,
My EAD was approved on 15th of August. Status message is saying " Case is approved and we have ordered your card".

Do you know how long it will take before EAD I will receive the EAD?? Is it a week or few weeks or months ? Any one had experiience ?

Regards
CMB