2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Check any of your receipts, you should have that # over there, it is 800 375 5283

anil34 said:
Once again
--
Hi, can any one tell the 1-800 number and options to call for change of address (I-485 pending)

Thanks
Anil

gc5-28 said:
congrats :) , I140 ND - 1/13/05 : AD - 1/19/2005 loooks unbelievable fast approval.
N'joy...

Thank you, yeah it took few days for my 140 approval & 4 months for 485.

Card orderd on 29th

Hre are my details.
PD Oct 2001 - EB3
I140 ND - 1/13/05 : AD - 1/19/2005
EAD ND 3/1/05 : AD : 5/4/05
I485 RD 3/1/05 : ND 3/3/05: AD: 6/27/05
FP : Done : 4/29/05
I485 (Self & Spouse) LUD : 4/29/05 : 5/2/05: 5/10/05(case resumed): 5/12/05: 5/13/05: 6/03/05
AD 6/27/05 CardOrderd: 6/29/05

I-140 and I-485 concurrent approval

I just saw online on my case status that both my I-140 and I-485 have been approved concurrently! What a relief after this long 3-year process and waiting for more than 13 months for my I-140.

As I mentioned before, I had initiated a case status inquiry for my I-485 about 4 weeks ago and my lawyer also initiated an inquiry for the I-140 2 weeks ago. I don't know if that helped or if USCIS finally noticed my petition.

In any case, I certainly think it is good to pro-actively pursue/push USCIS in any way possible for those of us waiting beyond the standard time line... atleast there is some probability that they will do something about it!

Thanks UN, Jharkhandi and everyone in this great forum!
Good luck everyone ...

ascii_boston said:
I just saw online on my case status that both my I-140 and I-485 have been approved concurrently! What a relief after this long 3-year process and waiting for more than 13 months for my I-140.

As I mentioned before, I had initiated a case status inquiry for my I-485 about 4 weeks ago and my lawyer also initiated an inquiry for the I-140 2 weeks ago. I don't know if that helped or if USCIS finally noticed my petition.

In any case, I certainly think it is good to pro-actively pursue/push USCIS in any way possible for those of us waiting beyond the standard time line... atleast there is some probability that they will do something about it!

Thanks UN, Jharkhandi and everyone in this great forum!
Good luck everyone ...
Congrats, its a long painful wait !
rrml

efiled AP and EAD Approval Info

Efiled: (me and spouse)

EAD: e-Filed May 19th, Sent Documentation on May 25th, gave Biometrics on 2nd June (scheduled date was 9th) , Approved on June 24rd.

AP: e-Filed May 19th, Sent Documentation on May 25th (with photos), Approved on June 28th

The process was easy and also irritating.

First, separate photos for AP. Second, they say wait for Biometrics Notice, but later got email saying that get your own appointment by calling. And I got email for only for 1 application (spouse). If you can't get appointment easily, then the whole process gets delayed. In my case I was bit lucky.

485 Approval

On June 30, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card.
Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Thanks a lot for all your Help. All the best for all the folks waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!!

rrcreddy4 said:

Congrats Ascii and Vinodtv. Have a great 4th of july weekend, going to be one memorable long weekend for you guys!!

Hope other members who are waiting beyond the published dates also start getting their approvals soon.......

Cards Received

We received the cards today. They are valid until 2015.

Best of luck you all!

Happy hollidays!

I-485 Approved

Guyz,
Thank you very much for all your support.

I got 485 approved after long haul of ups and downs during the entire process.
Everyone's information was so important to me to keep my self up all the time.
I have taken too many risks but just with the confidence of information available on this forum.

You guyz are simply great for sharing and helping each other.

I wish everyone gets a day soon.

Please update my id in excel as star2004

regards,
star2005

Congrats, Enjoy the freedom

GCMental said:
Guyz,

I have taken too many risks but just with the confidence of information available on this forum.

regards,
star2005

vinodtv said:
On June 30, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card.
Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Thanks a lot for all your Help. All the best for all the folks waiting.
Congrats Vinodtv

RRC Vinodtv has a RFE RD just a day earlier than yours. You should be in line then for the approval. Nothing on my side yet.

GCMental said:
Guyz,

regards,
star2005

Congratulations! Ab patte ko theek se rakhna - tere patte ke liye to apun kya akkha portal pagal ho gayela tha - tera id khoj khoj kar. Ab star 2006 se 2009 tak free rahne dena(uske baad agar tera citizenship ka iraada hai to block kar lena).

Have a great week-end and enjoy. :)

485 gor approved !!!

We got an email today that mine and my husbands 485 got approved.
It was a long journey for us.

I am explaining our case, hoping that it may help someone..

My husband's 485 was filed in June 2002 in VSC. After 4 months of filing he lost his job, but immidiately found a job in a different state, so started working on EAD. I was working in NJ on my H1.

We hirred my husband's previous company lawyer to continue to represent us.

We did not inform INS about the job change. Also since we maintained the primary address (in NJ) we did not file AR-11.

We had done finger printing twice.

Menawhile, my husband was filing for EAD/AP on his own (to avoid paying lawyer).

Meanwhile, I kept asking my company to start my GC as we were not sure what will happen to my husband's case.

Luckily, they found an approved labor matching my skills, and applied for my 140 and 485 in March 2004. My company lawyer suggested to apply for my hausband's I485 also thru me. He said he won't be out-of-status in case his case gets rejected. He also said that at one point INS may ask u to pick one case.. so we were tensed.

End of 2004, my husband moved back to NJ and we also change house, so we applied AR-11 for new address.

I didnot get finger print notice for my case, which made us more tensed.
Though my 140 ND date was March 2004, it never got touched.
We were sure that our case will get transferred to local INS office..because we read in many forums that INS gets confused when they see two simultaneous 485 filed for an applicant.

We did so many status enquiries (Infact once operator said that we have exceeded the maximum number of queries allowed on a case), contacted senator..but no help.

Then we heard news of retrogession...my husband's case was in EB3 category.

My husband sent two expedite request...wrote to Mr. Novak.. and also my husband's attorney send expedite request to Vermont stating that they are handling my husband's case unfairly..It is pending snce 3 yrs and they should act on it ASAP ..they should treat this as a spl case and should approve it before June 30th so that we again don't get stuck because of retrogession..

Then on June 27th we got e-mail that my 1-140 got approved...we waited till yesterday..hoping that they will approve my husband's case ...but did not get any e-mail/no LUD's ...so we thought now we have to wait....

And then today around noon, got e-mail that my husbnad's 485 got approved on 29th in which he was the primary applicant...and after few minutes got e-mail that my 485 was approved on 29th in which I was primary applicant thru my comapny...so we just missed the retrogession date.....

So, if anyone of u have two simultantous cases going on...don't get panic....VSC officers are logical and they handled our cases logically...

I am sure we will be spending most of the time this weekend to go to different temple's and thanking GOD !!

Good luck to every one...

jmdi said:
We got an email today that mine and my husbands 485 got approved.
It was a long journey for us.

I am explaining our case, hoping that it may help someone..
So, if anyone of u have two simultantous cases going on...don't get panic....VSC officers are logical and they handled our cases logically...

I am sure we will be spending most of the time this weekend to go to different temple's and thanking GOD !!

Good luck to every one...

Wow JMD - that is perhaps the best photo finish approval I have read so far! Real thriller! Congratulations to both of you. By the way - when you get some time - please explain - any correlation between - two applications, two approvals and visiting different temples? I hope you are going together. ;)

Congrats

Congrats ascii_boston, vinodtv, GCMental, jmdi.

jmdi,
Ask your husband to buy a lottery ticket, he will get a mega prize. BCaz as per last posts your husband case is last EB3 approved case in June (last month for EB3s for this fiscal year).

485 Approved

This was my journy without any obstacles
filed labor from harrisburg in 2003 Feb (Eb2)
Filed 140 in may 2005 .
Filed 485 in July 2004 (ND 07/29/04) .
EAD AP approved in 2 weeks .
FP done on 04/07/2005
140 approved the same day .
04/19/05 FP results recieved .
7/1/2005 My 485 approved card ordered .
7/1/2005 My son's 485 approved .
My wife's 485 is still pending .

Thanks to this forum again and all the best wishes to all waiting for the approval . I think I can have a wonderfull loooooooog weekend
Thanks again to all
Sunil .

Approved

I just got E-mails that my case was approved on june 30th
me my wife and my son have been approved but my daughter who turned 14 during the process is not yet approved, hope that comes soon too
Thank you all for the information I could get here