2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

ers_md said:
Everybody,

It is with great pleasure to let you know that finally I have seen finished the marathon as of today.

My 485 has been approved. I want to thank all the great people who have contributed to this portal and made the process understandable for us. Thanks to you all with all my sincerity.

One question. Only my case was updated, and not my wife's. What about my wife? Is that normal? Is it possible only one of ours is approved? If that's the case, maybe I shouldn't be happy so early.

ers_md

congratulations ers_md,

from approval of file040505,zbcx123 and ers_md it looks like USCIS is processing for fp done date of 04/07 to 04/14..

Approval of gcalb,rrml,harithpatra,jd_mass,ny-quant,abc_xyz etc. in next few weeks will make sure that ,this is the way USCIS is processing presently atleast for EB2s.

rrcreddy4 said:
Hello VA_CH and palmighty,

Same here. No lUD for me after 6/16. Lets see.

Good luck

Hi rrcreddy4 and tjsat
hope yesterdays lud wasnt a false alarm. No change in status yet.
Is there anything for you guys?

One more update

New Updates:
file040505, 485 Approval - 06/22/2005
ers_md, 485 Approval - 06/22/2005
niwsam, 140 Approval - 06/22/2005

every1willgetgc said:
congratulations ers_md,

from approval of file040505,zbcx123 and ers_md it looks like USCIS is processing for fp done date of 04/07 to 04/14..

Approval of gcalb,rrml,harithpatra,jd_mass,ny-quant,abc_xyz etc. in next few weeks will make sure that ,this is the way USCIS is processing presently atleast for EB2s.

every1willgetgc, my FP done on 04/08 at Newark,NJ. Do you think they are going by FP date?

I see most of the recent approvals 485 RD is from March to July, I don't see they approved Aug cases recently though processing date moved to Aug 12th.

No Changes yet.

Hello VA_CH, rrcreddy4

No Changes yet. Still the same.

Are you guys Eb3? I do not see them in your signatures.

VA_CH said:
Hi rrcreddy4 and tjsat
Is there anything for you guys?

Hi rrcreddy4 and tjsat
Is there anything for you guys

no Change for me yet

palmighty said:
Hello VA_CH, rrcreddy4

No Changes yet. Still the same.

Are you guys Eb3? I do not see them in your signatures.
My case falls is EB2 but under National Interest Waiver

every1willgetgc said:
congratulations ers_md,

We all definitely hope so, ofcourse all the members with NDs much earlier should also be getting their approvals soon.
Thanks for your golden words my friend!

patnams said:
Contrats on Approval, enjoy your moments.

Official version is that only less than 5% of applicants face any sort of delays in name check, and only 1% face a delay of 1 or more months.

The name check theory is just based on general observations, no hard proof.

"If your case is stuck in Name Check, it is very likely that you have stayed for long time, the vise-versa is not true"

Very well said Patnams. Great 10000th post, btw.
Hope you get your approval soon.

I485-Approved after Name check

Hello everyone,
I got my share of 30 emails today regarding my approval. When I called CIS CSR couple of months back, they told it was pending because of NAMECHECK.

I opened couple of inquiries the past 2 months. Not sure whether that helped.

Thanks everyone in this forum and good luck to all!

EAD, AP, I140, 485 (EB2-VSC) RD: 04/22/2004; ND: 04/26/2004
AP--> AD: 07/08/2004; EAD--> AD: 07/09/2004
140--> 02/07/2005; 03/07/2004; 03/08/2005; 03/10/2005 (RFE); 03/11/2005
RFE replied: 03/30/2005;04/01/2005 (RFE received);04/04/2005; 04/15/2005(Approved); :) 04/18/2005 04/19/2005; 04/28/2005
485--> FP scheduled: 03/31/2005; FP completed: 03/05/2005
03/07/2005; 03/08/2005; 03/10/2005(FP received); 03/11/2005; 05/13/2005
AD: 06/24/2005 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats SR13. Seems its EB2 season.
I had hopes till this Month end. Now looking at EB3 apporval pace, my hopes are fading. 4 More business Days to G........O........

I have a very good news to share with you. My wife's 485 got approved. As you may know, her FP notice did not come along with mine as her case was not reopened when everyone was getting FP notices. When my case got approved and also the published dates moved past out ND, we called VSC. We do not know if that call or my approval triggered it, but the FP notice was sent out. It is a different story that the FP notice got lost and how we got a copy from attorny, but anyway, we were able to get her FP done on May 20th (or so). The online message updated on June 2nd saying that FP results were recd. There was no other LUD on her case.

One of the reason I am sharing this in detail with you is what comes next. The priority dates got announced and it was clear that if she does not get an approval by June 30th, then we will have to wait atleast up to Oct. So she called USCIS National CS to initiate an inquiry on June 14 th or 15th. The next day, we sent in a expedite request and the reasons we mentioned were as follows:
> Spouse case already approved.
> Did not get FP along with spouse.
> Published date is past more than 2 months from our ND.
> FP results already recd by VSC.
> Most importantly, EB3 is going to be unavailable from June 30th.

So we requested them to approve her case if othrwise approvable.

We still do not know if it was status inquiry or expedite request or combination or nothing, but just one week later, her case is approved.

So if any of these conditions apply to you, I suggest you to do as we did, you may get approved before 30th.

Thanks to everyone for wishing us luck for her approval.

Best of luck!

rrml said:
gcalb,
Did you get "FP received" message on 6/7 or is it only LUD?
rrml

It is just an LUD. We have not received any "FP received" message at all. The messages on I-485 is still from last year address change!

Congratulations Eric!, Pray for us Boss!

EricS said:
I have a very good news to share with you. My wife's 485 got approved. As you may know, her FP notice did not come along with mine as her case was not reopened when everyone was getting FP notices. When my case got approved and also the published dates moved past out ND, we called VSC. We do not know if that call or my approval triggered it, but the FP notice was sent out. It is a different story that the FP notice got lost and how we got a copy from attorny, but anyway, we were able to get her FP done on May 20th (or so). The online message updated on June 2nd saying that FP results were recd. There was no other LUD on her case.

One of the reason I am sharing this in detail with you is what comes next. The priority dates got announced and it was clear that if she does not get an approval by June 30th, then we will have to wait atleast up to Oct. So she called USCIS National CS to initiate an inquiry on June 14 th or 15th. The next day, we sent in a expedite request and the reasons we mentioned were as follows:
> Spouse case already approved.
> Did not get FP along with spouse.
> Published date is past more than 2 months from our ND.
> FP results already recd by VSC.
> Most importantly, EB3 is going to be unavailable from June 30th.

So we requested them to approve her case if othrwise approvable.

We still do not know if it was status inquiry or expedite request or combination or nothing, but just one week later, her case is approved.

So if any of these conditions apply to you, I suggest you to do as we did, you may get approved before 30th.

Thanks to everyone for wishing us luck for her approval.

Best of luck!