2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Gcprocess2005,

What is your PD?.. Switching to new employer and EB3 to EB2 is not a good idea at this time because EB2 will retrogress from August 2005.

Gcprocess2005 said:
guys who are in my boat?? Whats our fate look like? Would we ever get our 140 and 485 approved anytime in the future?
guys, also please let me know if it makes sense to switch employment at this point of time. i hardly have 1 yr left in my 6 year visa. I have a masters degree and more than 5 yrs of exp. May be I can give a try on eb2 this time!! Confused!

I-485
EB3
Service Center
Vermont
RD 12/22/2004
ND 12/29/2004
FP :4/22/2005
FP recd : 5/02/2005

gcma_2005 said:
Gcprocess2005,

What is your PD?.. Switching to new employer and EB3 to EB2 is not a good idea at this time because EB2 will retrogress from August 2005.

gcma_2005.. Thanks for your immediate response.. Seems like u r also from ma.. I live in ma tooo.
I have no clue about my PD. My i140 is not through yet. Mine was a subs labor and was filed in dec.
According to my employer my labor PD is sometime in year 2001. Not sure that holds good for my 485 too.

I-485
EB3
Service Center
Vermont
RD 12/22/2004
ND 12/29/2004

Patnams,

They have been reverting to this excuse more and more. Dont believe it.

I would suggest that you communicate with FBI and try to find out if indeed your Name check is pending.

Regards

Gcprocess2005,

How come you DONT know your PD?!. (The PD date is the date of acceptance for labor processing of your Sub.Labor).. your employer suppose to give you these details in case of Sub.labor.
if IT IS 2001 then, your case will be through anytime in june.. Hope for the best...

Gcprocess2005 said:
gcma_2005.. Thanks for your immediate response.. Seems like u r also from ma.. I live in ma tooo.
I have no clue about my PD. My i140 is not through yet. Mine was a subs labor and was filed in dec.
According to my employer my labor PD is sometime in year 2001. Not sure that holds good for my 485 too.

I-485
EB3
Service Center
Vermont
RD 12/22/2004
ND 12/29/2004

gcma_2005 said:
Gcprocess2005,

How come you DONT know your PD?!. (The PD date is the date of acceptance for labor processing of your Sub.Labor).. your employer suppose to give you these details in case of Sub.labor.
if IT IS 2001 then, your case will be through anytime in june.. Hope for the best...

Thanks again..You mean to say even if my i140 is not approved yet??.. Let me pray for the best!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gcprocess2005 said:
Thanks again..You mean to say even if my i140 is not approved yet??.. Let me pray for the best!! :)

I didnot mean to say your case will be through without I-140. Your 140 should get approved before your 485..

RFE Response Received by UCIS Today

Hi All,

Just to update, Today UCIS received my RFE Response and the online message says the same.

How long does UCIS generally takes for approval after receiving RFE Response??

Thanks in Advance

please respond for my pm

rrcreddy4 said:
Hi All,

Just to update, Today UCIS received my RFE Response and the online message says the same.

Thanks in Advance

Hi, can you please check your pm and provide some info.

Thanks!

gcma_2005 said:
I didnot mean to say your case will be through without I-140. Your 140 should get approved before your 485..

hmm.. I know it should.. But its an himalayan task to make my employer to initiate an inquiry with the INS to figure out why my i140 appln is on hold!! Having said that, how much do you think would be my approximate wait even if it doesnt come through in June?

I-485/I140 Concurrent Filing
EB3/Subs
Service Center - Vermont
RD 12/22/2004
ND 12/29/2004

mailgc2001 said:
When did you requested for status inquiry... I did it on May 16, till now no reponse to my status inquiry.
Seems most of the applications are pending in Namecheck/securitycheck.
My attorney raised the query about 4 weeks back. - Any ideas about Name check, how long these are taking now...

rrcreddy4 said:
Hi All,

Thanks in Advance
Hey rrcreddy4,

I am as curious about this as you are, as they received my RFE today as well. I am praying for the both of us that it will be processed ASAP. Hopefully before 7/1. We'll wait and see. Also, I didn't get your PD from your signature. Are you current (at least for the next couple of weeks)?

Hi Ziv711,

Since ours is Schedule A and our PD is 12/28/2004, we are not affected by Retrogression. Ours is Current now.

Thanks

Its been more than one month I send email and fax to FBI for namecheck. Waiting for reponse. FBI reponse time vary person to person. I could say its purly luck. Did you send namecheck inquiry to FBI ?
GC_485_2001 said:
My attorney raised the query about 4 weeks back. - Any ideas about Name check, how long these are taking now...

EAD question

My 1st EAD is going to expire on the 24th of June2005, I have not used the EAD yet as my h1 is valid till March 2006. I have applied for renewal in May and till date havent received the receipt number, dont know about approval.

Can I use my 1st EAD after 24th June?

Please let me know

Thanks

Transfer to Local Office

Hello All,

I received a snail mail from USCIS about by case being transferred to local office in Boston. There was no LUD and the message still says the same. Finger print received and process started.......

Please update the spreadsheet.

Also can someone point to some threads where I can know the wait time for the interview call? or share some information as to what would be the next process? I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Majestix

majestix
Seach for 'local office interview' in this website forums search. Best of luck.
majestix said:
Hello All,

I received a snail mail from USCIS about by case being transferred to local office in Boston. There was no LUD and the message still says the same. Finger print received and process started.......

Please update the spreadsheet.

Also can someone point to some threads where I can know the wait time for the interview call? or share some information as to what would be the next process? I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Majestix

Cards Received!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

We (my wife and I) received our GREEN CARDS yesterday evening. This has been a long journey which came to a happy end yesterday.

I would like to thank all the members of this forum for their support.

Thanks again and best of luck to all..