2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

How Long it takes for welcome Letter

All,

I did recived the card and it almost a month after that . Still did not get welcome letter . is it normal or will I ever get it . how long it takes to get the welcome letter>

Congrates to every ONE ON 485 Apptovel. :)

palmighty said:
Today receieved email from USCIS for 'RFE response receieved'.

RFE was about my 7th year H1b approval notice copy.

My I-140 RFE reply was sent 3 wks ago and nothing happened to this case. There is no online message update for the RFE reply received. I'm getting tensed if USCIS received my reply or not. I have the fedex tracking number. Do they have the mail room open on a saturday to pick up the packets????

Positive4GC said:
My I-140 RFE reply was sent 3 wks ago and nothing happened to this case. There is no online message update for the RFE reply received. I'm getting tensed if USCIS received my reply or not. I have the fedex tracking number. Do they have the mail room open on a saturday to pick up the packets????

For me and other person (WaitingLooong) in this forum, they received the RFE reply on Saturday, 5/14/05, and we received the emails about RFE response recvd on Monday, 5/16/05. LUD also changed to 5/16. I fedexed and other person mailed using USPS.

gcalb said:
That's great news! No_Id, looks like you did not jinx anything this time.
As the dates move closer, it is getting very difficult to hang in there, lets all hope we don't have to :)

Congrats RohilR and everyone else who got their approvals.

It is good to see the dates moved but note that not all cases with prior to that dates are approved. Either they are pending Name checks or in not touched status. Just to give a statistics for the RD of 06/25/2004 there are total of 211 Cases where only 34 has been approved so far. So the dates do not really matter to me.

But onething you should do is, see to that your name check is done by sending email to FBI. If that is completed you can safely bet that your case will get approved. Anyhow this just my thought as my case is stuck in name check like many others and finding all the ways to see what i can do.

Keep your hopes alive and note we all are going to have out "GC".

I am all done

Update on my case

PD 11/2001,NJ, Pakistan
ND 4/27/04
FP 3/10/05
LUD1 3/10/05 (only mine and wife)
LUD2 3/11/05
LUD3 3/17/05
LUD4 3/18/05(Message changed FP results recived)
LUD5 4/4/05 ( for all inculding childern)
LUD6 4/5/05
LUD7 4/11/05(RFE for medical)
LUD8 4/27/05(response received by USCIS)
LUD9 4/29/05
LUD10 5/02/05
I-485 AD 5/25/05 for all
Card ordered 5/31 for wife, 6/1 for self, received 6/4
Card orederd for childern 6/4, recievd 6/9

Thanks

Card ordered and mailed

The message changed today to "On June 13, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her...."

kamineni99 said:
For me and other person (WaitingLooong) in this forum, they received the RFE reply on Saturday, 5/14/05, and we received the emails about RFE response recvd on Monday, 5/16/05. LUD also changed to 5/16. I fedexed and other person mailed using USPS.

You will get your approval soon, within the next 2 weeks!

Work outside the country when on H1B - Please help.

Immigration Gurus:

My company in US is sending me to our offshore development office for 2 months or so. I am currently on H1 B visa and I-485 pending. Is it legal to work outside US for that long when I am on H1B visa/Adjustment of Status pending. Thanks,

tankbund1 said:
Immigration Gurus:

My company in US is sending me to our offshore development office for 2 months or so. I am currently on H1 B visa and I-485 pending. Is it legal to work outside US for that long when I am on H1B visa/Adjustment of Status pending. Thanks,

Ask your lawyer and use AP.

Called USCIS

I just called the Vermont Service Center, and was told that my case should be decided within the next 30 days. The lady said my FBI name check had cleared. I asked if I should be worried that my LUD hadn't changed since 4/8/2005, just one day after I got fingerprinted, but she said no. Apparently my LUD not changing just means that everything is going smoothly and they hadn't needed to do any further checks. So, I'm hoping for the best. If I don't hear anything within 30 days, I guess I'll call again.
----------------------------------------------
EB1-OR concurrent I-140/485 RD: April 29 2004, ND: May 28, 2004
I-140 AD: Jan 5 2005
FP: April 7 2005
I-485 LUD April 8 2005, no msg change.

Congrats or congrates?

APR2004_ABC said:
I received 485 approval notice today.

It said: this case has been approved. you will receive your PR card in 120 days.

It doesn't mention PP stamp at all. Do I need to go to pp stamp?

Let me put it in our forum style.. "congrates" apr2004 :)

WGL_GC said:
Hi Youry,

I saw another LUD on 6/3 without any message changr for me & my spouse. Do u see ny LUD cahnges for you?

-------------------------------
PD Oct 2001 - EB3
I140 ND - 1/13/05 : AD - 1/19/2005
EAD ND 3/1/05 : AD : 5/4/05
I485 RD 3/1/05 : ND 3/3/05: AD: soon
FP : Done : 4/29/05
I485 (Self & Spouse) LUD : 4/29/05 : 5/2/05: 5/10/05(case resumed): 5/12/05: 5/13/05: 6/3/05
Another LUD today

Congratulations!

APR2004_ABC said:
I received 485 approval notice today.

It said: this case has been approved. you will receive your PR card in 120 days.

It doesn't mention PP stamp at all. Do I need to go to pp stamp?

First of all, congratulations to you! Enjoy!

Please let us know if you got an email or approval notice in regular mail.

Thanks,