2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

This is for the guys who are on my boat :)..
what are our plans going to be??

I-485
EB3
Service Center
Vermont
RD 12/22/2004
ND 12/29/2004
FP :4/22/2005
FP recd : 5/02/2005

RFE for 485

Hello - One of my friend was asking when an RFE is issued for 485? Is it issued after the FP, Name check is done and ready to send to adjudication area?

Does anyone have answer to this?

Thanks

Gcprocess2005 said:
This is for the guys who are on my boat :)..
what are our plans going to be??

I-485
EB3
Service Center
Vermont
RD 12/22/2004
ND 12/29/2004
FP :4/22/2005
FP recd : 5/02/2005

i have a feeling that whoever done FP on 4/22 with FP Message LUD on 5/02 are stuck..I have seen five cases like this..Don't know what's going to happen

FP Change Date

Sometimes, some service station allow early FP. (you may be send back by first officer who is doing pre-screening at FP center.) Meet manager at center, explain the situation. your FP done and secondary FP has foreign travel plans (tickets) on FP date. If you are lucky then they will allow it.

If not then you can call # mentioned on FP notice and re-schedule FP date. Some people on this forum has done that. Please read old forum posts. This will postpone 485 processing dates.
zbcx123 said:
Could someone who has successfully rescheduled the FP appointment, please give me instructions ????

I just called the National Cust Svc USCIS and was turned away saying "they will not entertain rescheduling of pre-scheduled requests received by regular mail".

Any clues guys (OAJNABI or anyone who were succesful in doing so) ???

Cheers

Docuemnts reqd for FP

All you need is your FP notice and an ID (driver's license and passport).

kantha said:
Hi,

can anyone share experiences at new rochelle center for FP. Secondly the documents need to be carried.

Thnaks in advance.
Kantha

zbcx123 said:
Could someone who has successfully rescheduled the FP appointment, please give me instructions ????

I just called the National Cust Svc USCIS and was turned away saying "they will not entertain rescheduling of pre-scheduled requests received by regular mail".

Any clues guys (OAJNABI or anyone who were succesful in doing so) ???

Cheers

You can always reschedule your FP. I did that successfully at Newark, NJ. Just write a letter (to the address mentioned in the FP notice ) requesting them to reschedule the FP after the date that you want to. Also mention some reason for rescheduling. Like my case I already planned India trip and booked all the tickets and I got the FP notice. So I mentioned about my trip and 'Family commitment'. That worked fine. I was also little worried about it but finally all went smoothly. Hope in your case it will work too.

DO NOT FORGET TO KEEP ALL THE COPIES BEFORE YOU SEND THE LETTER. ALSO SEND VIA REGISTERED MAIL WITH AD CARD.

If you have any question pls. let me know. Good luck.

oajnabi

luck_2005,
Most of us also stuck whose FP Received on 04/11/05..
--------------------------------------------

luck_2005 said:
i have a feeling that whoever done FP on 4/22 with FP Message LUD on 5/02 are stuck..I have seen five cases like this..Don't know what's going to happen

Actually its for all EB3s

nivasch said:
luck_2005,
Most of us also stuck whose FP Received on 04/11/05..
--------------------------------------------

Don't think that only some dates are problematic. These days, it is in general for all EB3 applicants. If you go through the past few weeks, most approvals are for Eb2. I have seen only approvals for EB3 people who have received RFEs earlier.

EB2 May cases

Hi,
I am one of the guy waiting in Vermont more than a year.
I140/485 --(EB2 SUB ) ---5/26/04 (ND)
I140--RFE (mar7th on Education Evaluaion)..
RFE answered on Mar 23rd..
FP --3/22/05
I140/485 ---AD ?????
Priority date for Labour: 11/2001

Is anyone is there without approving , who filed in May 2004.

Can anyone comment or give me any suggestions what to do..
I am just praying God everyday...
Thanks!
Aniraj

Call VSC

Your notice date is < 30 days from EB2 processing date. So call VSC and check with status.
aniraj said:
Hi,
I am one of the guy waiting in Vermont more than a year.
I140/485 --(EB2 SUB ) ---5/26/04 (ND)
I140--RFE (mar7th on Education Evaluaion)..
RFE answered on Mar 23rd..
FP --3/22/05
I140/485 ---AD ?????
Priority date for Labour: 11/2001

Is anyone is there without approving , who filed in May 2004.

Can anyone comment or give me any suggestions what to do..
I am just praying God everyday...
Thanks!
Aniraj

08/06/04 concurrent EB3 approved today 06/01/05!

Hi

I've been a silent reader of this very informative and extremely helpful forum. Our 485 got approved today after an RFE on my birth certificate (birth registered 20 yrs after date of birth, further proof or affidavits required)

I've put all my details in the signature...

Wish all of you speedy approvals!

Oajnabi

oajnabi said:
You can always reschedule your FP. I did that successfully at Newark, NJ. Just write a letter (to the address mentioned in the FP notice ) requesting them to reschedule the FP after the date that you want to. Also mention some reason for rescheduling. Like my case I already planned India trip and booked all the tickets and I got the FP notice. So I mentioned about my trip and 'Family commitment'. That worked fine. I was also little worried about it but finally all went smoothly. Hope in your case it will work too.

DO NOT FORGET TO KEEP ALL THE COPIES BEFORE YOU SEND THE LETTER. ALSO SEND VIA REGISTERED MAIL WITH AD CARD.

If you have any question pls. let me know. Good luck.

oajnabi

Thanks for responding... The address I see on the FP notice is that of ASC (Application Support Center). I don't see any address for USCIS vermont center on the notice.

Could you plz confirm if ASC (the actual place when FP is taken) is where you have written requesting a reschedule ?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Awsome!! Congratulations, and enjoy the freedom.

ajayam said:
Hi

I've been a silent reader of this very informative and extremely helpful forum. Our 485 got approved today after an RFE on my birth certificate (birth registered 20 yrs after date of birth, further proof or affidavits required)

GoneCrazyWithGC
I think REF will be issued after FP & Name check is done. If you provided required info to the REF then your close to the GC touch line.

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Hello - One of my friend was asking when an RFE is issued for 485? Is it issued after the FP, Name check is done and ready to send to adjudication area?

Does anyone have answer to this?

Thanks

congrats

ajayam said:
Hi

Congrats ajayam!!!

my RD also 8/6/2004 & FP done: 4/8/05, is there any difference for seperate filers???

Last edited by a moderator:
further proof or affidavits required

ajayam said:
Hi

Hi!
Ajayam

what kind of documents you submitted for further proof or affidavits required.
I am in the same boat. Please suggest me that from whom i need to get the Affidavis.
Thanks,

My I140 sad story..

Gurus,
My I140, I485 and I765 Applied concurrently on OCT 13th 2004(Notice date).
Got receipts for I485 and I765 on OCT 15th 2004.EAD got approved and received the cards.
FP done on MAR 23rd 2005.
But still my company didn’t receive the I140 receipt.
4 weeks back I had called the vsc regarding FP message change in the USCIS system and at the same time i asked about my I140.The lady at vsc looked into their systems and said that there is no I140 related to me(she searched by using my alien number).She took my phone number by saying will get back to me in a week. Within 2 days I got the call from same VSC rep saying that the problem is there is no FESS attached for my I140 application and also said that USCIS will send a letter to you petitioner regarding missing fees in a week. Still my company didn’t receive a letter from VSC.
Last week my company lawyer called the VSC and the Rep took my company lawyer’s PH# by saying will get by end of this week. Still no call from VSC.

My question is Can my company lawer send a letter to VSC by attaching I140 fees($190) and I485 receipt.?
OR
Do we need to wait for letter from VSC?

Please help me gurus.
Thanks in advance.

TPRGC said:
Gurus,
My I140, I485 and I765 Applied concurrently on OCT 13th 2004(Notice date).
Got receipts for I485 and I765 on OCT 15th 2004.EAD got approved and received the cards.
FP done on MAR 23rd 2005.
But still my company didn’t receive the I140 receipt.
4 weeks back I had called the vsc regarding FP message change in the USCIS system and at the same time i asked about my I140.The lady at vsc looked into their systems and said that there is no I140 related to me(she searched by using my alien number).She took my phone number by saying will get back to me in a week. Within 2 days I got the call from same VSC rep saying that the problem is there is no FESS attached for my I140 application and also said that USCIS will send a letter to you petitioner regarding missing fees in a week. Still my company didn’t receive a letter from VSC.
Last week my company lawyer called the VSC and the Rep took my company lawyer’s PH# by saying will get by end of this week. Still no call from VSC.

My question is Can my company lawer send a letter to VSC by attaching I140 fees($190) and I485 receipt.?
OR
Do we need to wait for letter from VSC?

Please help me gurus.
Thanks in advance.
Befor you do anything else, track the original check that your company used to pay for 140 fees. Ask them to find the status of that check from their bank. Then decide the next course of action.
May be that VSC lost that check or even lost your 140 package. The only proof that you filed 140 is that cleared check. It will have the receipt number of your 140 on back.
So go, hunt that check down!

EricS said:
Befor you do anything else, track the original check that your company used to pay for 140 fees. Ask them to find the status of that check from their bank. Then decide the next course of action.
May be that VSC lost that check or even lost your 140 package. The only proof that you filed 140 is that cleared check. It will have the receipt number of your 140 on back.
So go, hunt that check down!

EricS,
Thanks for your quick reply.
I spoke to Company lawer regarding I140 check.She says they didn't issue a Check for I40 fees(forgot to attach).

What should i do now?

Thanks in advance.