2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Once USCIS receives the RFE, they will update the status. Since it was a long weekend it might have got delayed. Dont panic, you will see the update very soon.

Good luck!

Positive4GC said:
Guys,
Can u help me here. Is there any confirmation after the RFE reply was received by USCIS. Please reply ASAP. According to the company the RFE was replied 10days back, but there is no change in the online message. Is this normal.
Thanks

Please update the excel sheet

Hi,
Can someone please update the excel sheet for me with country of birth and labor priority date from my signature!

Fingerprint re-schedule request ??

I've just received my spouse's FP notice (scheduled for June 29 ; deadline of Aug 19). Her ND is Apr 13 2005. She is not here in the USA and might not return until Sep '05.

I do know that I can call up to postponse my FP appointment - when I do so, do they just extend the scheduled date and leave the deadline intact OR do they actually push the deadline ???

Cheers

here you go.

Positive4GC said:
Guys,
Can u help me here. Is there any confirmation after the RFE reply was received by USCIS. Please reply ASAP. According to the company the RFE was replied 10days back, but there is no change in the online message. Is this normal.
Thanks

Hi +ve4GC -

You can call the VSC and ask them the same. I did the same after replying the RFE and also it gives a change to ask the CS Rep whether the RFE has been matched to the evidence and ask how long roughly will it take to adjudciate the case or at least if it has reached adjudication area!
(Infact this is Jharkhandi advice!!)

All the best.

RFE Issued

An RFE has been issued in my case. I'll post more details when I hear from my lawyer on what it is about.

one more

ziv711 said:
An RFE has been issued in my case. I'll post more details when I hear from my lawyer on what it is about.

I bet your RFE will be for EVL, W2's, Tax return(s), Pay stub or even copy of the passport if you have attached the Medical doc along with your application. Now a days 485 rfe is common in cases with the Labor PD greater than 3 years. This give the adjudication officer to see your over all status.

Thanks

zbcx123 said:
I've just received my spouse's FP notice (scheduled for June 29 ; deadline of Aug 19). Her ND is Apr 13 2005. She is not here in the USA and might not return until Sep '05.

I do know that I can call up to postponse my FP appointment - when I do so, do they just extend the scheduled date and leave the deadline intact OR do they actually push the deadline ???

Cheers

My lawyer adviced to do FP by the deadline mentioned on the FP notice. My wife had plans of going to India for few months and cut shrot trip if FP notice came then but she postponed for work reasons and we got FP notice during the period she had planned.

Sorry, I don't know what the repercussion will be if you dont do FP b4 August.

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
I bet your RFE will be for EVL, W2's, Tax return(s), Pay stub or even copy of the passport if you have attached the Medical doc along with your application. Now a days 485 rfe is common in cases with the Labor PD greater than 3 years. This give the adjudication officer to see your over all status.

Thanks

The longer you stay in America, the tougher it becomes to get your GC ..... :eek:

485 RFE details

I just came to know from my attorney that our RFE was about the Visa Screen Certificate as our case is EB3 Schedule A. We already sent one with the application but still they are asking so we are going to re send it. Again, I don't know when our busy attorney will reply to the RFE???

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Deatils of RFE

palmighty said:
Hello All,
Got emails saying a notice requesting additional information was mailed on May 27, 2005. keeping my fingers crossed...waiting for the letter to reach my attorney.

Hey Palmighty,
Have you received any further information on your RFE?. I am watching your progress as all your dates are very close to mine. Wish you best of luck.
Regards,
tgsrini

Hi RC,

What is Visa Screen Certificate?

rrcreddy4 said:
I just came to know from my attorney that our RFE was about the Visa Screen Certificate as our case is EB3 Schedule A. We already sent one with the application but still they are asking so we are going to re send it. Again, I don't know when our busy attorney will reply to the RFE???

Thanks

Super Busy Attorney

Sometimes I think that, all our attorney keeps on saying us that "they are busy" if they are saying this tag line to all their customers then what work they must be currently working? (just a question)
(may be reading/searching Immigration forum)
No offense to any attorney

Not Yet.

NOT YET... and will keep you updated once I receive the information.

tgsrini said:
Hey Palmighty,
Have you received any further information on your RFE?. I am watching your progress as all your dates are very close to mine. Wish you best of luck.
Regards,
tgsrini

Same Boat

My attorney told me that he sent reply to RFE on 05/12.
It’s been more than two weeks and there is no change in online status. I called USCIS this afternoon and the CS rep told me that she doesn’t have any information.
Please advice.

Positive4GC said:
Guys,
Thanks

GoneCrazyWithGC said:
Hi +ve4GC -

You can call the VSC and ask them the same. I did the same after replying the RFE and also it gives a change to ask the CS Rep whether the RFE has been matched to the evidence and ask how long roughly will it take to adjudciate the case or at least if it has reached adjudication area!
(Infact this is Jharkhandi advice!!)

All the best.

Thank you for your suggestion. I try waiting till the end of this week to hear something.

Does the employer or attorney has any confirmation letter after the RFE reply?

Sudh said:
Sometimes I think that, all our attorney keeps on saying us that "they are busy" if they are saying this tag line to all their customers then what work they must be currently working? (just a question)
(may be reading/searching Immigration forum)
No offense to any attorney

They dont want to talk because they dont know the answer for our questions upright. Most escapists and laziest persons.
My attorney lied to me continuosly for two months that he posted my rfe. This is everyday until I insisted I need tracking number and brought pressure from my employer.
Even their receptionists are trained to lie.
They have to discuss with juniors and also CPA's.
These attornies are all the same. Lawyers are liers.
They know that we are at their mercy.
Things change someday when these guys lives need us. We need to wait for that...

GCMental said:
They dont want to talk because they dont know the answer for our questions upright. Most escapists and laziest persons.
My attorney lied to me continuosly for two months that he posted my rfe. This is everyday until I insisted I need tracking number and brought pressure from my employer.
Even their receptionists are trained to lie.
They have to discuss with juniors and also CPA's.
These attornies are all the same. Lawyers are liers.
They know that we are at their mercy.
Things change someday when immigration can be filed by individual electronically. We need to wait for that...

Positive4GC said:
Thank you for your suggestion. I try waiting till the end of this week to hear something.

Does the employer or attorney has any confirmation letter after the RFE reply?

As far as I know, I don't think there is any receipt attached to RFE reply. The only way is message change or call the VSC.

Case inquiry reponse from USCIS

Did any one requested for Inquiry and got response. ? How long it took to get response from USCIS ?