2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

No updates yet

nivasch said:
Guru's,
I am not seeing any LUDs on my case.. do i need to call VSC to find out my case status or should i wait some more days..
Please help me .....

Thx,
---------------

Hi Nivasch
No LUDs on my case also..I called VSC two weeks back , but the lady told me that the case is under process and will take another 30 -60 days for approvals. I think this was the same standered message as couple of others.
I am also in same boat as you , just waiting for LUD/ approvals mail
Thanks

140 Approval

I received mails with the approval message for 140 and case reopen message for 485.

LUD changed only once(on 4/29/05) on 290B after the receipt date of 4/26/2005. No message or LUD changed on 290B even after the 140 was approved.

Hope that helps.

karurama said:
OM SAI RAM

Hi VHD999,

First of all congratulations!. How do you know of your approval.Did you receive any e-mails? Is there any LUDs changes before approval exclude that 290B received.

Is your I-140 message got changed after denial.

In my case the LUD of 290B updated with application received.After that no LUDs and still I140 message shows same old message that we received I140 on sep 1st and it will take between 90 days to 485 days.

Can you give me more details of how it got processed with all LUDs and approvals.

Thanks
Karunakar

485 Approved

Thanks to all the great people on the forum. My 485 is approved after interview at local office. Posting the details here for tracking purposes.

Vermont / EB3 / Labor Substitution
Concurrent Filing 140/485/EAD/AP
RD 06/09/04
ND 06/10/04

EAD AD 09/27/04 (After RFE for clear copies of PP & ID)
AP AD 09/30/04 (After RFE for clear copies of PP & ID)
140 AD 10/21/04
485 Interview 05/23/2005
485 Approval recd 05/24/2005
PP Stamped 05/26/2005

Good luck to you all

The interview details are here if any one is interested.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1159528#post1159528

Regarding FOIPA result

Today we recieved FOIPA response from FBI for my wife.

It says :
"A search of the automated indices to our central records system files at FBI Headquarters located no records responsive to your FOIPA request"

Is this good for us ???

I am still waiting for mine.

mailgc2001 said:
Today we recieved FOIPA response from FBI for my wife.

It says :
"A search of the automated indices to our central records system files at FBI Headquarters located no records responsive to your FOIPA request"

Is this good for us ???

I am still waiting for mine.

I think it says it doesn't have any records but the problem with FOIPA is they don't mention whether they sent the same results back to USCIS. Only e-mail confirms whether they sent the results back to USCIS or not.

BTW, why did you sent FOIPA, is it because you came to know that ur case is pending because of name check?
And please let us know how to send this? and any implications(delay in processing) of sending this?

-GcNov2004

2 weeks back we faxed the FOIPA request to FBI Washington. I dont think it will implicate(delay in processing) the 485 process. Bcaz we are not sending FOIPA request to USCIS.
Right now I dont know my name check is completed on my pending 485. Just for safe side we requested the records. The FOIPA records will be shared only with the person whos requesting for self.
We also send email to fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov for Name check status. We are still waiting for the response.
Let me know if you need the FOIPA request format.

GcNov2004 said:
I think it says it doesn't have any records but the problem with FOIPA is they don't mention whether they sent the same results back to USCIS. Only e-mail confirms whether they sent the results back to USCIS or not.

BTW, why did you sent FOIPA, is it because you came to know that ur case is pending because of name check?
And please let us know how to send this? and any implications(delay in processing) of sending this?

-GcNov2004

Nivasch

I have a feeling that you will be getting your approval before 06/11/2005.

nivasch said:
Guru's,
I am not seeing any LUDs on my case.. do i need to call VSC to find out my case status or should i wait some more days..
Please help me .....

Thx,
---------------

Hello All,
My wife's AP2, applied on 04/13/2005, got approved on 05/26/05. Does this mean my application will not be processed in the near future may be bcuz its waiting for some checks?

Thanks,
SG

RFE received notice

Congratulations to all people who got approvals. N Joy the freedom!!

Replied to RFE on 485. Got a LUD change today.

EB2 Labor substitution
Labor PD: 11/14/2000
I-140/I-485 concurrent filing:
I-140/I-485 ND: 05/11/2004
Finger Printing ND: 02/14/2005 Scheduled on 02/25/05 FP done:02/25/2005
I-140 AD: 04/22/2005 (after phone call from employer to USCIS), LUD on 05/06/2005(after approval)
I-485 AD: ????? LUD on 02/28/2005 no message change ,2nd LUD on 03/01/2005(msg change for FP),
3rd LUD on 04/21/2005 after status enquiry of my case, no msg change
4th LUD(RFE,EVL, last 2 months pay stubs, last 2yrs W2's) 04/28/2005
5th LUD (RFE received message)

485 Approved

Hello Gurus,

I am happy to see the emails about my approval :) . My details are as follows

485 PD: 04/22/2004
FP Date: 03/31/2005 (Newark)
LUD: 04/1,04/13(FP msg Change), 04/20, 05/05, 05/25(Approval)

I did not get the card mailed notice yet. :confused:

Questions - Please help me understand:
1) How long will it take to get the card mailed notice after 485 approval notice?
2) If I get card mailed notice, do I still have to go to PP stamping?
3) When will I be in Permanent resident status, after getting 485 approval or after gettting stamping or after getting card?

Eb category

bichari said:
Hello Gurus,

I am happy to see the emails about my approval :) . My details are as follows

485 PD: 04/22/2004
FP Date: 03/31/2005 (Newark)
LUD: 04/1,04/13(FP msg Change), 04/20, 05/05, 05/25(Approval)

I did not get the card mailed notice yet. :confused:

Questions - Please help me understand:
1) How long will it take to get the card mailed notice after 485 approval notice?
2) If I get card mailed notice, do I still have to go to PP stamping?
3) When will I be in Permanent resident status, after getting 485 approval or after gettting stamping or after getting card?

Congrartulations!
What is your EB category!

New User for GC discussion

I am new to this forum and today, I spend couple of hours to understand some of the abbreviationns and general disscussion. I am thirilled to find this portal and would like to share my GC details.

EB2,PD-Feb 2004 - 140/485/EAD RD:Aug 12,2004, ND:Aug 18,2004
765: AD 09/17/04 (both spouse and myself);
140: LUD 02/03/05 --- Nothing after that.
485: LUD 02/03/05 for myself, 02/10/05 for spouse and 7 year old kid.
FP ND: 02/28/05, scheduled for 04/08/05
FP done: 04/08/05 (for both)
485 LUD after FP:LUD1:04/08/05
LUD2:04/11/05
LUD3:04/20/05 (FP recieved, processing resumed for both)--- nothing after that.
i would appreciate, if someone can shed ideas about approvals on my case also, i applied for Prospective employee and presently i am on full time student visa status.

Thanks and i will be an active member to share info.

gc5-28

Hi guys,

Can some of you who have recently applied for EAD and AP renewals please guide me.

1. The last time I applied (8/04) both applicaions were sent to VSC by paper. My applications are based on pending 485 (EB-1 employment based) and I live in PA - do we have to send the paper applications to a lockbox in chicago now (after April 1, 05), regardless of where our service center is?

2. Some of you have tried e-filing. How is that experience and would you recommend it over the paper filing?

Thank you all

No update in message-Case being reviewed

mangy said:
Hi Nivasch
No LUDs on my case also..I called VSC two weeks back , but the lady told me that the case is under process and will take another 30 -60 days for approvals. I think this was the same standered message as couple of others.
I am also in same boat as you , just waiting for LUD/ approvals mail
Thanks

Hi All
I called in the VSC in the morning. I have a case where i did not see any change in message after my FP on 4/21/05. I had luds on 4/22; 5/13; 5/26.
A nice lady answered and said that my case is currently being reviewed and my attorney should hear something within the next two weeks. If the attorney doesnt hear anything, I should give them a call back.

One question I had was even if the attorney receives communication from CIS, shouldnt I also receive a courtesy copy if it is an approval letter? It seems that I cannot depend on the website because nothing gets updated in my case.

Calling VSC

gcby2020 said:
can someone post as to how to call VSC

Got this from this fantastic forum.
Pasting it for you
please call the USCIS national customer service center at 1-800-375-5283".

Here is the sequence of steps i followed to get to this:

Press 1 (for english),
press 2 (for existing case),
press 6 (for case statues etc),
then press 1( for knowing your receipt no.),
enter the receipt # to get the automated response saying blah blah blah and also at the end saying this is the most upto date information on your case and our customer the same info national customer service agents have (i totally agree with this).
Then choose to continue to the next step "press 3" . choose 3
Listen to the options-
Option 4 "if you feel if you submitted together and one of the applications is left out and not processed (don't remmember the exact message text ..but something about companion case "

You get transferred to VSC after choosing option 4.

Hope this helps.

docneedsdoc said:
Hi guys,

Can some of you who have recently applied for EAD and AP renewals please guide me.

1. The last time I applied (8/04) both applicaions were sent to VSC by paper. My applications are based on pending 485 (EB-1 employment based) and I live in PA - do we have to send the paper applications to a lockbox in chicago now (after April 1, 05), regardless of where our service center is?

2. Some of you have tried e-filing. How is that experience and would you recommend it over the paper filing?

Thank you all

Go for Paper filing. There is a separate thread for EAD under ImmigrationPortal Forums > USA Immigration Issues > Immigrant Visas (Green Cards)

updated tracker

New Updates:
vhd999, eb3, 140 approved 5/26/2005
ziploc, eb3, 485 approved (New Entry with full case details)
juniordj78, eb2, 485 approved on 5/27/05
vinodtv, EB2, RFE on 485 on 5/26
palmighty, EB3, RFE on 485 on 5/27
rvssnraju, eb2, 485 approved on 5/24 (local office interview case)
gc5-28, EB2, 485 ND Aug 18th (new entry)

Guys,
Can u help me here. Is there any confirmation after the RFE reply was received by USCIS. Please reply ASAP. According to the company the RFE was replied 10days back, but there is no change in the online message. Is this normal.
Thanks