2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

PP Stamping

april2004filer said:
First of all, congrats to all the new approvals!!

Both me and my wife got the passport stamping done today. It took about 5 minutes. We carried the approval notice, EAD, AP, Proof of address, ID, passport, I-94. The officer took the AP and I-94 but not EAD. The validity of the stamping is for one year. And she said, the cards should arrive within 6 months.

Good Luck to everbody that's waiting.

I received my approval email yesterday. I would like to thank everyone in this forum for their valuable input. :eek:

Now, how to know that I need to have the PP stamped or not? I see that most of the people get their card after the approval. Will INS send any letter stating whether to go for PP stamp or not?

Hello All,
My wife's AP2 got approved today. What does this mean?
Does this mean my application will not be processed in the near future?

Thanks,
SG

Beeru_thaaganu said:
Greetings, All:
The message has now changed to "On May 25, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready." for both of us.

Again I am tellign you , go with your cards Yar . Another few days . Hmmm

senthil

ead via e-file

gc4eve,patnams,

i also applied ead via e-file. but it didn't ask for support documentation. also didn't get appointment.
i didn't appliy AP though.
Applied on may 14. i received receipt notice with eac#.didn't see anything after that.

howlong you guys waited for appointment. Did you get via e-mail or regular mail.

can you please advise me what to do.
Thank you.

VSC2004485 said:
gc4eve,patnams,

i also applied ead via e-file. but it didn't ask for support documentation. also didn't get appointment.
Applied on may 14. i received receipt notice with eac#.didn't see anything after that.

howlong you guys waited for appointment. Did you get via e-mail or regular mail.

Thank you.
You have to send support documentation which include copies of I-94, Previous EAD card (if EAD is for renual) and e-file receipt.
You also have to call and make an appointment for Biometrics code 2.
rrml

485 Approved

I have been a silent reader of this forum for the past year. Here are my details:

PD: August 2001, EB3, VA
140/485 ND: April 24, 2004
I140 AD: September 13, 2004
FP date: April 8, 2005
485 LUD: April 8, April11, April 20 (FP results received), May 9 (around midnight), May 10
Card Mailed: May 26 ,2005

RFE on I485

guys

I recvd a RFE email today. Is there any way i can know what it is by calling USCIS. Also do i receive a copy at all.

I am also on the same boat Vinodtv. Folks, do I get a copy of RFE?. My attorney is very busy with H1B's now. I have to see how long it will take for this to reply.

rrcreddy4 said:
I am also on the same boat Vinodtv. Folks, do I get a copy of RFE?. My attorney is very busy with H1B's now. I have to see how long it will take for this to reply.

No. You would not get copy of RFE.

VSC2004485 said:
gc4eve,patnams,

Thank you.

The e-file system is all screwed up. Do send in documentation to VSC.
The address is something like upper welden st, st.Albans, VT....

Also, schedule your own appointment. Call the 1800#, ASC code is 2.

EAD did not help 485

We had applied for EAD 2 hoping to trigger 485. It did not work. Yesterday on 5/26, I got 10 e-mails (5 for each) with EAD card ordered message.

Now again the long wait begins.....

Last edited by a moderator:
485 Approved

Finally I got the mails from USCIS regd my approval on May 27 2005. They have mailed my notice, so no card ordered yet. You can see my signature for details.

Good Luck to everyone else.

juniordj78 said:
Finally I got the mails from USCIS regd my approval on May 27 2005. They have mailed my notice, so no card ordered yet. You can see my signature for details.

Congrats juniordj78, I did my FP on same day, hope to hear good news soon.

Hi All,
I am new to this forum. There is a wealth of info here. Too bad, I didn't know of this site before. Congratulations to all those who got their approval. :)

--mera.....

======
EB3, PD April 02
140 ND 02/15/05 AD 05/04/05
485 ND 04/18/05
FP Scheduled 05/19 -- Done. No LUD or message change so far :confused:

485 approvals based on PD??

Congratulations to those who got their approvals recently.

Majority of the approvals posted on this forum in the recent past have a PD of 2001 or earlier. Maybe VSC has reverted to a PD-based approvals. This is of course fair since these applicants have waited for the longest time.

According to the below release by USCIS, only 6,393 H-1B applicantions were made to the recently announced 20,000 additional H-1Bs. Could it be possible that VSC has finished processing these applications and the staff is back to process I-485. This may explain increase in approvals after a slowdown in the past few weeks. I certainly hope so!!
http://www.shusterman.com/cgi-bin/e...publicaffairs/newsrels/H1BCapUpdate052405.pdf

Cheers,

Congreats Juniordj78. enjoy ur freedom

juniordj78 said: