2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Rest assured, mine is a legitimate post.

patnams said:
I would withhold my congratulatory messages, the persong just joined today and posted his/her whole case status. I wonder if it is a legitamate post.

Rest assured, mine is a legitimate post. The introductory statement in my first post underlines it. I understand that many of us in here are eager to know the progress of Service Centers. As far as I know, this forum is probably the only one that measures it unofficially.

Approved!!

Greetings, All:
Just checked online status of our applications (both mine and wife), and our I-485 is approved!!! Though I am not an active participant on these forums, I have been a silent reader for the most part. As some of you had already predicted that my case would be approved before the long weekend, bless you guys, the same has just happened. I am flying to India tomorrow and my lawyers say that it is perfectly fine for me travel since I have a valid Advance Parole.
More details on my case are in the signature, and mine is a Code 3 FP.

Thanks
Raju

PS: My ID, beeru_thaaganu, in telugu means "I don't drink beer". I am going to binge tonight :) and be fresh for tomorrow's flight.

485Appln123 said:
Rest assured, mine is a legitimate post. The introductory statement in my first post underlines it. I understand that many of us in here are eager to know the progress of Service Centers. As far as I know, this forum is probably the only one that measures it unofficially.

Thanks for responding, I can use your case to put in the tracker.

Congratulations!!!!!!!

I watched you closely in the last two weeks. The 485 lud's were almost the same as mine (or mine as yours).

Beeru_thaaganu said:
Greetings, All:
Just checked online status of our applications (both mine and wife), and our I-485 is approved!!! Though I am not an active participant on these forums, I have been a silent reader for the most part. As some of you had already predicted that my case would be approved before the long weekend, bless you guys, the same has just happened. I am flying to India tomorrow and my lawyers say that it is perfectly fine for me travel since I have a valid Advance Parole.

Thanks
Raju

PS: My ID, beeru_thaaganu, in telugu means "I don't drink beer". I am going to binge tonight :) and be fresh for tomorrow's flight.

NO LUDs at all!

Hi all,

I don't have any LUD change in my 485 appl after my notice date. I see everyone getting atleast one LUD after their FP. Anybody in same situation as mine? Any ideas why there would be no LUDs at all!.

Thanks

A co-worker of mine got approved today.

ND: June 14th, EB2, FP completed around April 14th, Approved 5/25, Priority Date 06/15/02 (same as mine)

kkprasadh said:
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ?

I GOT 4 MAILS TODAY FROM USCIS FOR MY WIFE (ONLY) 485 APPLICATION, WHAT DOES IT MEAN ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On May 4, 2005, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days
from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note there are no mails on my case (primary applicant) and also my 140 is still pending for approval.

Thanks.

Nothing to worry. Looks like you have raised a case status query.

Congratulations Enjoy the freedom with your Beer!!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------

Beeru_thaaganu said:
Greetings, All:

Thanks
Raju

Beeru_thaaganu said:
Greetings, All:
Just checked online status of our applications (both mine and wife), and our I-485 is approved!!! Though I am not an active participant on these forums, I have been a silent reader for the most part. As some of you had already

Congratulations and Have fun in India.

I-485 Approved today

My I-485 approved today after more than 4 years. I got approval emails for all. Thanks for all who supported me through this forum during the process. Good Luck to all.

Update on my case

PD 11/2001,NJ, Pakistan
ND 4/27/04
FP 3/10/05
LUD1 3/10/05 (only mine and wife)
LUD2 3/11/05
LUD3 3/17/05
LUD4 3/18/05(Message changed FP results recived)
LUD5 4/4/05 ( for all inculding childern)
LUD6 4/5/05
LUD7 4/11/05(RFE for medical)
LUD8 4/27/05(response received by USCIS)
LUD9 4/29/05
LUD10 5/02/05
I-485 AD 5/25/05 for all

EB3 or EB2??

njlabor20011 said:
My I-485 approved today after more than 4 years. I got approval emails for all. Thanks for all who supported me through this forum during the process. Good Luck to all.

Update on my case

PD 11/2001,NJ, Pakistan
ND 4/27/04
FP 3/10/05
LUD1 3/10/05 (only mine and wife)
LUD2 3/11/05
LUD3 3/17/05
LUD4 3/18/05(Message changed FP results recived)
LUD5 4/4/05 ( for all inculding childern)
LUD6 4/5/05
LUD7 4/11/05(RFE for medical)
LUD8 4/27/05(response received by USCIS)
LUD9 4/29/05
LUD10 5/02/05
I-485 AD 5/25/05 for all

Congratulations!!! Is it EB3 or EB2??

CONGREATS BEER. enjoy ur freedom

Beeru_thaaganu said:
Greetings, All:

Thanks
Raju

Beeru_thaaganu said:
Greetings, All:

Thanks
Raju

congrates Buddy . But you Need Postpone your trip atleast 2 weeks so u will get green card and then go . REASON IS advance parole everyting nullified when u got 485 approved .Please either stamp it and go . do not take risk , we can always go to INDIA even after 2 weeks . My advice

senthil

msd_gc said:
Senthil:
Can you tell me if You or Your Attorney or Both got the 485 approval Notice ? I am awaiting mine - but meanwhile I see another LUD saying "Cards ordered - will be mailed when ready" - Do you think I will have to go for stamping with infopass appointment?

BTW what did ur Notice say ?

thanks,
msd_gc.

My attrony as well us we are get the approvel noticies , once card ordered maximum of 5 days means by tuesday u will have card . Please postpone the travel in case. u dont need stamping and they dont stamp any approvel notices that says your card will be mailed in 120 days . it is very diffcult to convince them

senthil

senthil

Finally 485 Approval for my Spouse

I would like to let everyone know that Finally we got the 485 Approval notice for my spouse. We all received it 3 weeks back except her.

I would like to point out that the Online messages are only about 50% correct. Like for my spouse it still says application received - blah blah... etc.

We were very tense as we had to leave for India next week and we did not had an AP. When we called the USCIS on Monday the Lady was helpful and told us that the 485 is approved, mailed on 05/19.
Today we received the approval notice.

This forum is great and Good Luck to all.

Advance Parole

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
congrates Buddy . But you Need Postpone your trip atleast 2 weeks so u will get green card and then go . REASON IS advance parole everyting nullified when u got 485 approved .Please either stamp it and go . do not take risk , we can always go to INDIA even after 2 weeks . My advice

senthil

Senthil,
I spoke with my attorneys at length yesterday regarding this and they opined that it was fine for me to travel with AP. They said that only my H1B is null and void. Advance Parole is VALID UNTIL ONE RECEIVES A PHYSICAL NOTICE FROM USCIS. One other thing they mentioned to me was that I am a legal resident now prior to flying and will be one when I return. So, there is no way they could turn me back. Well, we'll see. I am going to show my AP at POE and will possibly expect a barrage of questions from the inspector.
If I don't talk to you again, good luck on future endeavors. I will let you know when and If I get back:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cards Ordered

Greetings, All:
The message has now changed to "On May 25, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready." for both of us.