2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Congratulation

CONGRATULATIONS WantGCIn2005.

WantGCIn2005 said:
My I-485 is finally approved. Sudden surprise in my mail box today. There are no LUDs, no approval email, even now. Last LUD was on March 10 when my FP results were received. The approval date was May 17 2005 and I came to know when I got the actual notice in mail. My wife's case is still not known whether approved or pending. There are no emails in her case also. We got only 1 approval notice for me.
I dont know what triggered the approval but the desperate waiting time seems to be over. We applied for EAD2 ext on May 11 electronically. Gave finger prints for EAD on May 18 but may be the I-485 was already approved by then. Looks like USCIS wants money and are waiting for EAD extensions.
The notice clearly said that I need to take an infopass appointment at nearest USCIS office and go for stamping.
It would be better if we got spouse approval also.
This indicates that the LUD system may not be working properly. I have only two LUDs in my whole I-485 journey. The total GC took 3 yrs 2 months. The approval notice indicated my PD, 485 RD and the approval notice date. Finally came to know about approval after 6 days.
I wish goodluck for everyone else suffering in greencrad process.
Thanks.

I-485 ND May 20 2004 approved for both

Thanks all of you for your wishes. This forum has been wonderful and helpful for the past 3 years for me.
I came to know my approval yesterday through regular mail. Today when I called the attorney office,. they said they already got approval notices for both myself and my wife. So no worries there. It is just god's grace that we got very much in time, we have travel plans next week and the attoreny suggested strongly to get passport stamped before leaving the country because the i-485 is approved and now EAD, advance parol everything is void.
There are no LUDs or emails even today.
If anybody is waiting for approval but due to EAD renewal, try applying online soon. This may trigger, may be it worked for me I am not sure it does always. I came to know from attorney that since the I-485s have been approved, all EAD extensions will be denied but the fees will not be refunded. May be USCIS is waiting to get more money from guys like us.
I apologize that because of very busy day I am not able to give more details regarding EAD renewal, please send me a pm if anybody has questions.
Thanks, Goodluck for all.

WantGCIn2005 said:
Thanks all of you for your wishes. This forum has been wonderful and helpful for the past 3 years for me.
I came to know my approval yesterday through regular mail. Today when I called the attorney office,. they said they already got approval notices

Congratulations WantGCIn2005!!

Looking at the approval pattern, most of the approvals are in the form of snail mail and no LUD updates before the approval or after the approval.. Do you think there is some problem with the USCIS system? I did read the www.murthy.com article. Also I have hardly noticed any LUD on this forum. Do you think this is how the things will be from now on? Experts can shed some light on this.

I would suggest to....

udayfn12 said:
I got the same emails (4 for me , 4 for my wife) today, I changed the address
in the first week of May, However I havn't send the AR 11 form yet. Did you send the AR 11 form?

Yes I did, I would suggest you to send one. Sending AR11 is important.

Slave_Victim said:
Is this the right time for me to raise the query for I485 approval. Please advise..

At this point I wouldn't ask anything. First, your ND is not yet 30 days before the posted processing times (June 04). I doubt anyone there would be able to help you or tell you anything other than you just have to wait.

In addition, we don't know the remifications of unwarranted calls to USCIS. From other threads, it is pretty clear that each call is logged. If they see someone that is calling before the published time, we don't know if they may put your case in the bottom of the pile as a retaliation. Maybe not - but the point is we don't know.

My philosophy is to sit tight and not expect anything until the published processing dates reach your ND. There is a chance you'd be approved by then, and only if you won't, then you'd have a reason to call.

ziv711 said:
In addition, we don't know the remifications of unwarranted calls to USCIS. From other threads, it is pretty clear that each call is logged. If they see someone that is calling before the published time, we don't know if they may put your case in the bottom of the pile as a retaliation. Maybe not - but the point is we don't know.

What the F. What ramifications are you talking about dude :rolleyes:. It's the national customer service center and it's perfectly okay to call to enquire. And who told you that they could retaliate. This is all a bunch of BS. The only thing that I have heard is that you can initiate only one inquiry in a 30-day window.

Ar-11

Hi udayfn12,

I found the AR-11 form on the uscis website...I send it and requested signature proof on the mail...
Here is a link to the form...you need to send 1 for each applicant.
http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/ar-11.htm

udayfn12 said:
I got the same emails (4 for me , 4 for my wife) today, I changed the address
in the first week of May, However I havn't send the AR 11 form yet. Did you send the AR 11 form?

Travel while I-485 pending

Anyone who did travel outside US while their I-485 is pending and did not have Advance Parol but did have a valid H1B/H4 visa and valid I-94, please reply... My I-485 is pending and I need to travel outside US soon. I had previously postponded my travel plans hoping to get the approval soon but with the recent slowdown in approvals at VSC, any help on this would be really appreciated. Please respond with your experience about if you did have any issues at the port of entry etc.

WantGCIn2005 said:
I came to know my approval yesterday through regular mail. Today when I called the attorney office,. they said they already got approval notices for both myself and my wife. So no worries there. It is just god's grace that we got very much in time, we have travel plans next week and the attoreny suggested strongly to get passport stamped before leaving the country because the i-485 is approved and now EAD, advance parol everything is void.
There are no LUDs or emails even today.
If anybody is waiting for approval but due to EAD renewal, try applying online soon. This may trigger, may be it worked for me I am not sure it does always. I came to know from attorney that since the I-485s have been approved, all EAD extensions will be denied but the fees will not be refunded. May be USCIS is waiting to get more money from guys like us.
I apologize that because of very busy day I am not able to give more details regarding EAD renewal, please send me a pm if anybody has questions.
Thanks, Goodluck for all.

Congrates , you will get card before you Leave I belive . Good Luck.

senthil

Hello All,

Congrats to the folks who got approvals. Today I got 4 emails saying that RFE on the I-485 of the principal applicant. Ours is EB3 Schedule A. Recently we got our 140 cleared from Ability to Pay RFE. What are the various RFE's possible for 485. Please let me so that I can get ready.

Thanks in advance

rj123 said:
Anyone who did travel outside US while their I-485 is pending and did not have Advance Parol but did have a valid H1B/H4 visa and valid I-94, please reply... My I-485 is pending and I need to travel outside US soon. I had previously postponded my travel plans hoping to get the approval soon but with the recent slowdown in approvals at VSC, any help on this would be really appreciated. Please respond with your experience about if you did have any issues at the port of entry etc.

No Problems at all as long as you have valid H1/H4 stamped in your passport and you have NOT used your EAD/AP earlier.
In my case, my 485 was actually approved when I was Outside US.

Finger Print Received Message Email

Hi,
Today evening I've received 5 emails each for me as well as my wife with the same message "FP Results Received on May 17th 2004 blah....."..I think they send only two emails for each status change..Any one faced similar situation..?Two emails are from USCIS-CSSO and three from "CRIS".Is it any issue with their software..? Infact after seeing so many emails. I thought,it may FingerPrintReceived + Approval/RFE

485 RFE Email Received

Today I got the I485 RFE email(4 emails, 2 for status change and 2 for internal processing may be RFE mailed). Can anyone mention what are the possible I485 RFE's. Accordingly I will get ready for this.

Thanks

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Congrates , you will get card before you Leave I belive . Good Luck.

senthil

Senthil:
Can you tell me if You or Your Attorney or Both got the 485 approval Notice ? I am awaiting mine - but meanwhile I see another LUD saying "Cards ordered - will be mailed when ready" - Do you think I will have to go for stamping with infopass appointment?

BTW what did ur Notice say ?

thanks,
msd_gc.

Address Change

rrcreddy4 said:
Today I got the I485 RFE email(4 emails, 2 for status change and 2 for internal processing may be RFE mailed). Can anyone mention what are the possible I485 RFE's. Accordingly I will get ready for this.

Thanks

Hi,
My friend did address change , he two got mails the same way as yours.
He wiated for RFE and nothing was receieved to lawyer or himself.
When he called uscis, they told its because of address change. Read the message carefully, you can identify its the message change for Address. Don't worry too much.

If it is for address change the message will be like this "we responded to your request for more information concerning your case".If this is the message, you don't need to worry.