2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Thank you.
I guess, they would take away your Advance Parole too, if you have one.

Is that right?

karan29 said:
Hi Guys.

I went for passport stamping last friday. They took the following documents from me before stamping on the passport.

1. I-485 Approval Notice
2. 2 Photographs
3. Index finger printing on the paper
4. I-94 from my passport.

Finally they stamped on my passport for one year and lady in the counter told me that "You should recieve your Greencard within a year" oh my card another INS Journey. Overall process took totally 5 mins over the counter.

Good luck to everyone in this forum.

Guys,
Is anyone here waiting for both 140/485 approvals like me in this forum?

I-485
EB3
Service Center
Vermont
RD 12/22/2004
ND 12/29/2004
FP :4/22/2005
I140
RD 12/21/2004
FP recd : 5/02/2005

Card recieved for me and spouse.

Yesterday we received cards for my spouse and me. Yet to receive card for my daughter. Hope that will follow soon. It was a great relief, a long journey finally complete.

Congrats to all those with 485 approvals.
And congrats to all those who received thier cards.

bhandus2004 said:
Yesterday we received cards for my spouse and me. Yet to receive card for my daughter. Hope that will follow soon. It was a great relief, a long journey finally complete.

Gcprocess2005 said:
Guys,
Is anyone here waiting for both 140/485 approvals like me in this forum?

I-485
EB3
Service Center
Vermont
RD 12/22/2004
ND 12/29/2004
I140
RD 12/21/2004

I am also on same boat like you

luck_2005 said:
it will reach the destination if someone takes brakes from the boat.

did u have any luds after FP

:).. I didnt have any lud after fp recd msg. Im tending to check the update almost once in five minutes.. this process totally ruins our daily life :(.. i think i got to be realistic, leave this aside and concentrate on my work!!

Gcprocess2005 said:
:).. I didnt have any lud after fp recd msg. Im tending to check the update almost once in five minutes.. this process totally ruins our daily life :(.. i think i got to be realistic, leave this aside and concentrate on my work!!

that's true..it ruins our daily life ..lot of anxiety which is not good in long run..but it never goes out of mind eventhough if you try to keep aside.

Gcprocess2005 said:

I don't know what your ND for 485 is, but mine is Nov 2004. It just may be that they are not processing applications beyond the published ND.
There have been a few approvals from August / Sept /Oct / Nov but they are just that.. few.

no_id said:
I don't know what your ND for 485 is, but mine is Nov 2004. It just may be that they are not processing applications beyond the published ND.
There have been a few approvals from August / Sept /Oct / Nov but they are just that.. few.

Mine is in dec.. but why havent they even processed my 140 eventhough the proc date is way passed my nd.

I-485/140
EB3
Service Center
Vermont
RD 12/22/2004
ND 12/29/2004

For those who are eagerly awaiting LUDs.

For those who are eagerly awaiting LUDs but don't see any - pl don't get upset or dejected. The system that updates the LUDs is not working accurately. This is evident from my case and other such cases in the forum and from the article published on murthy.com and other website about the goof up at VSC where they approved 27000 cases without issuing approval letters. VSC is taking corrective action on that. In my case my LUDs never changed to case approved. One fine day the approval letters landed in the mailbox. The LUD changed then at the time of mailing of cards. My daughters case still shows LUD of the original date the case was filled, fact is we have already received her approval letter. I am writing this since i was also in the same situation - no development on my case when the cases after me were getting approved and i was felling helpless and didn't know what to do.

Name Check is a major bottleneck but it is not as bad as we think. It is known fact that lots of old cases have got stuck-up in the black hole called name check, but for cases 2004 onwards it is not that bad. I see very few approvals and hardly anybody getting any LUDs. It is unlikely that so many cases would get stuck-up in name check. It is combination of LUD system not working and VSC getting busy with cleaning their goof up. So don't loose hope and wait for the best.

Meanwhile as already mentioned earlier in the forum if the published date is more then 30 days of your ND call USCIS and raise a query in your case. If one customer service rep doesn't take the query ( they will give all crap telling if you received FP notice in last 60 days you cant raise a query) try again, fact is they don't have every information about your case on the screen when they talk to you. Along with that also shoot out a letter/email to FBI inquiring about name check and FOIA. For details go to this link http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=136848&page=1&pp=15&highlight=Rahul+Kumar

Wishing everybody approval at the earliest . .

bhandus2004 said:
For those who are eagerly awaiting LUDs but don't see any - pl don't get upset or dejected. The system that updates the LUDs is not working accurately. This is evident from my case and other such cases in

Thats so nice of you my friend.. I owe you a big treat if my GC comes through like what you say!! I hope to see something "green" in the near future :)

gcby2020 said:
TempNirvana:

Congrats and enjoy your well deserved freedom. Ans also please pray for all the poor souls like us who are left behind.

Thanks... and I am sure you don't have to wait until 2020 to get your GC :D

tiredofw8ing said:
We received my card and my spouse's cards by mail on Saturday! However, my 11 year old son did not receive his. We are planning to travel to Canada for a couple of days in the middle of June. Do we need to stamp his passport? Do I need to call USCIS to check on the status of his card? When I check the status of his application online, it mentions that on May 9th the case was approved, but no mention of card ordered..
folks with kids- please advise!
Thanks!

tiredofw8ing,

My case is similar, we received cards yesterday for spouse and me, have not received one for my daughter. I saw a post on page 599, which clearly shows that the card for kids takes more time to be mailed then adults. Hopefully we also should get for our kids soon, in your case you should get if before your planed travel. Pl do post if there is any updates

bhandus2004 said:
For those who are eagerly awaiting LUDs but don't see any - pl don't get upset or dejected. The system that updates the LUDs is not working accurately. This is evident from my case and other such cases in the forum and from the article published on murthy.com and other website about the goof up at VSC where they approved 27000 cases without issuing approval letters.
Wishing everybody approval at the earliest . .

Thank you for the kind words for people with no LUD's. I guess we have to wait and see.. as there is nothing more we can do. Hope we all get the approvals soon