2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

jolpot said:
Good NEWS - MA EB2 approvals - 2 of them - LIFO theory is right!!!!

While its meaningless to report another june 10 485 ND approval (eac0418750583), I have more good news to share. 2 EB2 approvals and one of them is for april 5 FP complete date...I feel like a complete fool for having done early FP in the light of the LIFO theory and and approvals for many june 10 ND dates...ahh fate has dealt such a cruel hand!

Jolpot
dont worry. you will get it shortly. there is no specific sequences on 485 approvels.

Congrats to all the Recent approvals.

casca2005 and GClaststage, it was good to see your approvals(EB3 Cases).

One thing i have noted for VSC(I am not sure about the other Centres) is that it is very fast and prompt in Adjudicating Cases which are filed with Pre-approved Labor(Labor Substitutuion).I have noted some many cases, including about 6 Labor Substituted Cases filed from my company where the I-140's got approved within 2-3 Weeks of Filing.Of Course, this is true only if cases been filed with all the supporting Documents.

Now waiting for my PD to become current with the next Visa Bulletin Update.

Regards.

vicky007 said:
Congrats to all the Recent approvals.

casca2005 and GClaststage, it was good to see your approvals(EB3 Cases).

One thing i have noted for VSC(I am not sure about the other Centres) is that it is very fast and prompt in Adjudicating Cases which are filed with Pre-approved Labor(Labor Substitutuion).I have noted some many cases, including about 6 Labor Substituted Cases filed from my company where the I-140's got approved within 2-3 Weeks of Filing.Of Course, this is true only if cases been filed with all the supporting Documents.

Now waiting for my PD to become current with the next Visa Bulletin Update.

Regards.

True, I agree with your analysis. Congrats to TempNirvana, GCLASTSTAGE, Casca2005

TempNirvana said:
i just saw the twin emails (four, in fact) that our "applications for adjustment of status have been approved, and that the cards were ordered. cards will be mailed when ready."

TempNirvana,

Congratulations and ENJOY !! I am waiting for my day to feel the FREEDOM ..

jolpot said:

While its meaningless to report another june 10 485 ND approval (eac0418750583), I have more good news to share. 2 EB2 approvals and one of them is for april 5 FP complete date...I feel like a complete fool for having done early FP in the light of the LIFO theory and and approvals for many june 10 ND dates...ahh fate has dealt such a cruel hand!

Don't worry jolpot... I did my FP on 4/2 (EB2/original labor/alexandria asc) and received the approval emails last night. Your approval should be on its way...

jolpot said:

aah, my friend jolpot, such is the irony of life ! you see I did my FP on 4/09, and I still don't see an approval. In fact my FP recieved date is 4/20. so the LIFO threoy is not strictly true..
like I said before, there is only one theory for 485 adjudication, that there is no theory.. :)

no_idEAS

no_id said:
aah, my friend jolpot, such is the irony of life ! you see I did my FP on 4/09, and I still don't see an approval. In fact my FP recieved date is 4/20. so the LIFO threoy is not strictly true..
like I said before, there is only one theory for 485 adjudication, that there is no theory.. :)

no_idEAS

no_id,

I was also about to support the LIFO theory, but seeing your case that also gets ruled out ..

One thing i can see is that in the last 2 days lot of pending cases with FP received date around 04/13 are getting approved ( i saw couple of them in 485 forum). So how about this theory that - the officer in charge of certain case was on vacation, hence those pending cases .. may be he/she returned and resumed processing cases ?? Anything (theory) that suites us and gives little hope !! Have to keep the spirit alive ..

By the way i opened up an inquiry in my case .. just in case the case is lying somewhere for no reason !! Let's see what happens ..

Any Comments on my case??????

Hello Gurus,
Here is my story. I applied for my Labour(EB3 MA) in May 2003 and got it approved in Apr 2004. I applied for my 485/140/EAD in July 2004 and got my 140/EAD approved by Aug 2004. I got my Finger print Notice on 03/20/2005 with a scheduled date of 04/07/2005. I did my finger printing on 04/07/2005.......LUD and Message changes to "Finger Print Received" on 04/18/2005 and there was just another LUD change on 04/19/2005. After that nothing changed. I guess i am affected by retrogression of EB3 category. Could anyone let me know how long (guess) its gonna take to get my 485 approval?????????? I appreciate any comments on my case.

Thanks,
Subbu

no_id said:

no_idEAS

I like your theory about the "no theory" theory :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bostondude27 said:
Hello Gurus,
Here is my story. I applied for my Labour(EB3 MA) in May 2003 and got it approved in Apr 2004. I applied for my 485/140/EAD in July 2004 and got my 140/EAD approved by Aug 2004. I got my Finger print Notice on 03/20/2005 with a scheduled date of 04/07/2005. I did my finger printing on 04/07/2005.......LUD and Message changes to "Finger Print Received" on 04/18/2005 and there was just another LUD change on 04/19/2005. After that nothing changed. I guess i am affected by retrogression of EB3 category. Could anyone let me know how long (guess) its gonna take to get my 485 approval?????????? I appreciate any comments on my case.

Thanks,
Subbu

right Now state department has only visas with PD of Jun 2002 . yours is 2003 . It looks like all your files are verified and name check done and you are in a visa queue . wait for another 6 to 7 Months approxmatly . ultimatly DOS visa dates must be May 2003 .

bostondude27 said:
Hello Gurus,

Thanks,
Subbu

Hi BostonDude,
I think you are caught up in the backlog category. I guess they are currently processing the applns that were filed in 2002 june(PD).. You might have to wait for few more months.. Its my thought.. Gurus would know better than me..

Gcprocess2005 said:
Hi BostonDude,
I think you are caught up in the backlog category. I guess they are currently processing the applns that were filed in 2002 june(PD).. You might have to wait for few more months.. Its my thought.. Gurus would know better than me..

Is this true for EB2 also...How they follow EB2s?

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
right Now state department has only visas with PD of Jun 2002 . yours is 2003 . It looks like all your files are verified and name check done and you are in a visa queue . wait for another 6 to 7 Months approxmatly . ultimatly DOS visa dates must be May 2003 .

Senthil,
I need your thoughts on my case!! Mine is a subs labor and I did concurrent filing in Dec(30th). FP was done on 4/22/2005 and there was a lud on 5/2/2005(FP recd). No luds after that.. No luds on 140 either.. Any ideas??

Any Advise, Suggestions? march 04 filer

Folks, I am eagerly awaiting 485 approval, Just getting a little anxious now since all this time has passed and a I see a lot of approvals for cases filed upto 9 months after mine (congrats to all of them). Is there anything I can do, Call?/Write?/Senator?/ Etc, I have been reading about various approches here on this forum, Jk Itec et all please let me know whats my best approach for now. Also what are the option with which I can reach a representative on the 800 national service number. thx.

EB2 Labor Substitute Case.
LC 8/1999
140 Approved:Nov 2003
485/EAD/AP ND :March 04
485: FP done on Nov 28
Current Message: "fingerPrints Rcvd"
Last LUD 12/28/04.
485 AP:??

Gcprocess2005 said:
I think backlog is only for eb3.. Again, correct me if Im wrong ,gurus!!

I meant processing queue for EB2 cases? Does it goes by PD/ND/ FP Complete Date/FP rcvd Date or some combination of them?

Sometimes I guess they play raffle with our cases also :confused: :confused:

Gurus can you tell me where my case is heading?

EB2(PD 05/2002)
140 RD:Nov 04 AD Dec 04
485 RD: Nov 04
FP Done: 04/19
LUD1 :04/20
LUD2: 04/27 (msg changed to FP rvcd)

Thanks in Advance