2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

every1willgetgc said:
I meant processing queue for EB2 cases? Does it goes by PD/ND/ FP Complete Date/FP rcvd Date or some combination of them?

I have no clue.. I leave it to Gurus to answer ur questions.. Sorry.

100% - Right now they are working on APRIL-20th cases, next session will go for MARCH-all cases.
MAY is last to process all cases...

assur said:
100% - Right now they are working on APRIL-20th cases, next session will go for MARCH-all cases.
Any predictions on my case See signature please
Thank you

assur said:

assur,
april 20th date for what ? filing ? FP ? FP recieved ?

Some people sent me pm and emails about one common issue - gist is that 485 approval is being delayed even though otherwise they qualify for adjudication. FP is also done and they are not sure what can they do now!

For those folks - here is the advice:
1. Ensure that you qualify for adjudication - your PD is eligible for adjudication and that published dates have crossed your 485 ND. If update date + 30 days < today's date then continue with rest of the points. Else wait till update date + 30 days < today's date.
2. Raise a query with service center.
3. If you have not sent email to FBI about your name check status - do so. (but do not wait for reply - it takes 3-6 months to get reply).
4. Take print-out of visa bulletin.
5. Take print-out of service center's published dates.
6. Contact local congressman's office. Get an appointment and present item 4 and 5 with a letter specifying your case history right from beginning. And ask for a query to be raised thru his/her office. Meanwhile if you get response to your query (item 2), attach that too.

Many people are getting response that lack of workforce and pending security checks are delaying 485 adjudication and that no time frame can be specified for adjudication. Attach such response from VSC when you contact congressman's office. Ask how VSC decides which cases are to face such a torture and that cases submitted after your case has been approved (show print-out of published dates).

I feel such a response - lack of workforce and pending security checks - may increase and then wait will be much longer. (VSC is setting up a platform). Due to Rajiv's lawsuit - USCIS has come under tremendous pressure(surely they are trying hard) to show a better processing date. As a result VSC seems to box cases arbitrarily(to work upon it later).

Hope this will help folks who are facing it. All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Intermediate Tracker Update

Click here for last Updated Tracker - Message Post

Click here for last Updated Tracker - Excel Sheet

I will post the tracker in the evening.

Recent Updates
-----------------
gclaststage: 485 Approved, 5/11/05
tempnirvana: 485 Approved, 5/11/05
Casca2005: 485 Approved, 5/11/05
----------------------------------------------------
updates by JustWatching (probably from other threads)
sehwag: 485 Approved, 5/10/05
senbabe: 485 approved, 3/31/05
gchope2166 - Went CP and has been approved (approx 4/1/05)
Nkelkar - went CP.

patnams said:
Click here for last updated tracker

I will post the tracker in the evening.

Recent Updates
-----------------
gclaststage: 485 Approved, 5/11/05
tempnirvana: 485 Approved, 5/11/05
Casca2005: 485 Approved, 5/11/05
updates by JustWatching (probably from other threads)
sehwag: 485 Approved, 5/10/05
senbabe: 485 approved, 3/31/05
gchope2166 - Went CP and has been approved (approx 4/1/05)
Nkelkar - went CP.

Perhaps hyperlink to tracker would make it even better - like:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12468

Do you find it more useful? :)

I think it would nice if the order of columns in the Time Summary section in the tracker, would be the same as FP ND, FP Date, I-140 Approval, 485 Approval, EAD approval date, AP approval date.

Just a suggestion, i think it would easier to look at the # of days in the summary section in the same order as the dates.

Jharkhandi said:
Perhaps hyperlink to tracker would make it even better - like:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12468

Do you find it more useful? :)

Yes, it is.

My idea was to list updates made in the tracker so that those who just want a peek of last few changes dont actually have to open the excel sheet.

The site has been very slow past few days, any saving in band width should help everybody. Today the response time much better.

I will post links to both Excel Sheet and the Message Post from now on. I just updated the last message.

GC4Ever said:
I think it would nice if the order of columns in the Time Summary section in the tracker, would be the same as FP ND, FP Date, I-140 Approval, 485 Approval, EAD approval date, AP approval date.

Just a suggestion, i think it would easier to look at the # of days in the summary section in the same order as the dates.

I will try. The summaries are little messed up because, where new entries are created in the tracker, often formulas are not copied.

(btw, I thougt no one would be looking at those summaries, but now I know :)
)

Thanks Lohith,

lohith said:
Check post #8868
I already answered that you can stay here definitely on H4 as long as primary's H1 is extended. (exempted from 6 yr cap)

One more thing, but not quite sure, if you know the status of your pending LC, like if its still pending, you can use receipt of LC, to extend one more year, like you did for 7th yr H1 ext.

OM SAI RAM!

Thanks Lohith,

BUt I came to know that H1 or H4 can maxium of six years.People tole me that i can't extend H4 . Do know anybody did H4 extension any number of years.

Gurus , Can anybody any information regarding extending H4 after 7 years of H1 based on spouse H1.( in othere words can I transfer H1 to H4 after 7 years of H1 based on spouse H1)
Thanks
Karunakar

AzzKikr said:
Folks, I am eagerly awaiting 485 approval, Just getting a little anxious now since all this time has passed and a I see a lot of approvals for cases filed upto 9 months after mine (congrats to all of them). Is there anything I can do, Call?/Write?/Senator?/ Etc, I have been reading about various approches here on this forum, Jk Itec et all please let me know whats my best approach for now. Also what are the option with which I can reach a representative on the 800 national service number. thx.

EB2 Labor Substitute Case.
LC 8/1999
140 Approved:Nov 2003
485/EAD/AP ND :March 04
485: FP done on Nov 28
Current Message: "fingerPrints Rcvd"
Last LUD 12/28/04.
485 AP:??

AzzKikr,

I am in the same boat... your days are very close mine... my wife's case also had an LUD on 12/28/04 with no messsage change... as you see from my signature I did FP 2 times already... it looks like a bunch of folks from March 04 left behind... I am hoping for the best and so they will go back soon to pick up our cases... actually I am betting on end of May, mid June the latest...

GL.

karurama said:
OM SAI RAM!

Thanks Lohith,

BUt I came to know that H1 or H4 can maxium of six years.People tole me that i can't extend H4 . Do know anybody did H4 extension any number of years.

Gurus , Can anybody any information regarding extending H4 after 7 years of H1 based on spouse H1.( in othere words can I transfer H1 to H4 after 7 years of H1 based on spouse H1)
Thanks
Karunakar
Its not clear, what you mean by transfering h1 from h1 !! However, you can definitely extend H4 beyond 6 years under certain conditions such as Labor was filed 365 days ago ( I think, it is 365 days.) I have stayed on H1 for 8 years and so is my wife stayed on H4 (extended way beyond 6 years).

Jharkhandi said:
Some people sent me pm and emails about one common issue - gist is that 485 approval is being delayed even though otherwise they qualify for adjudication. FP is also done and they are not sure what can they do now!

For those folks - here is the advice:
1. Ensure that you qualify for adjudication - your PD is eligible for adjudication and that published dates have crossed your 485 ND. If update date + 30 days < today's date then continue with rest of the points. Else wait till update date + 30 days < today's date.
2. Raise a query with service center.
3. If you have not sent email to FBI about your name check status - do so. (but do not wait for reply - it takes 3-6 months to get reply).
4. Take print-out of visa bulletin.
5. Take print-out of service center's published dates.
6. Contact local congressman's office. Get an appointment and present item 4 and 5 with a letter specifying your case history right from beginning. And ask for a query to be raised thru his/her office. Meanwhile if you get response to your query (item 2), attach that too.

Many people are getting response that lack of workforce and pending security checks are delaying 485 adjudication and that no time frame can be specified for adjudication. Attach such response from VSC when you contact congressman's office. Ask how VSC decides which cases are to face such a torturr and that cases submitted after your case has been approved (show print-out of published dates).

I feel such a response - lack of workforce and pending security checks - may increase and then wait will be much longer. (VSC is setting up a platform). Due to Rajiv's lawsuit - USCIS has come under tremendous pressure(surely they are trying hard) to show a better processing date. As a result VSC seems to box cases arbitrarily(to work upon it later).

Hope this will help folks who are facing it. All the best.

Thanks JK - this is extremely useful information for the novices such as myself. As usual, ur advice is well received.

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
In line for approvels , will be approved Before Jun 2nd

senthil

Senthil,
any guess on my application please?
PD - June 2002
I-485
Service Center Vermont
RD 12/22/2004 ND 12/29/2004
I-140 EB3
RD 12/22/2004 ND 12/29/2004
FP Done - 4/22/2005