2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Good news

Hi All,
I rec'd my approval of I-485 yesterday by regular mail.
Even now the website shows the LUD of 04/11/2005.

Good luck to all. :)

Good Morning All,
Let's hope today will be good for most of us...
"What a neat date today is ! ==> 050505"

harypati, Could you post your case details

Could you post your case details

harypati said:
Hi All,

harypati said:
Hi All,

Harypati,

Congratulations !! ..ENJOY !! this is good news for lot of us who's LUD has not been moving ..

Looks like there is some problem in system that updates the LUD and sends email .. ( may be the system is not designed to take the over load )

Congratulations to all the Approvals...

can anyone take a guess when can i expect my approval
details in the signature

card mailed

Got emails and also the case status online is updated to "Card Mailed"!
I dont believe the wait is almost over.
Though it took long, but still feel lucky to have the GC without any complications.
All the best to guys who have got RFE's and have name check pending. Its very disheartening to know that you are stuck. Hope you guys get cleared soon.
And good luck to those who are waiting. It is quiet frustrating to know that you dont know when its going to happen.

But one thing is for sure, USCIS is in a hurry to reduce the overload. So the approvals will definitely follow by August-September.

It would be useful information to have everybody's state in the signature and xls file. That way you can track the dates of FP, FP Received and ND for the approvals.

harypati said:
Hi All,

Wow! That's interestingly good news. Congratulations.

Did you get the card in mail? or approval notice?

My FP was done on 4/2, and the last LUD was 4/22. I don't know if I should panic yet...

TempNirvana said:
Wow! That's interestingly good news. Congratulations.

Did you get the card in mail? or approval notice?

My FP was done on 4/2, and the last LUD was 4/22. I don't know if I should panic yet...
Hi all
I received my US-Passport yesterday in mail, I485 status is unchanged.

Congratulations on approvals folks. :)

Senthil I am sure you must be very very relaxed now!

I am missing posts here and there - looks like a whole bunch is approved!

itec,

It looks like people who got 485 approved and card ordered without stamping - they are only getting approval message second time. I am waiting for mine too now(second approval email/mail). Pondering - is it in error or is it that stamping is must? And I feel it is in error but even then more and more people will get approval message second time!

By the way once you recv your approval notice - can you post its content?(if it is different from earlier one)

Last edited by a moderator:
GCG said:
welcome to name check desk :(

I hope they will be able to approve cases like yours and mine within 90 days after FP window...

GL.
Thanks for reply. Reading different posts seems like name check can take anywhere between 90 days to your life time..... Any additional input????

Labor Filled: March 2002 , Approved: March 2004
140/ 485 Filed: April 2004
140 Approved: 2/10/2005
FP Done: 2/25/2005
485 LUD: 3/7/2005 (Only one LUD with message change – FP Received)

Regards

desi_ma,

I guess you are reaching end of tunnel..

check this
http://murthy.com/nflash/nf_050405.html

It seems 50% of unused visas goes to nurses category and other 50% goes to employment categories like EB3 etc..

sa24

desi_ma said:
Well , for people like me who came to this country 6 yrs ago , been in status every single day , paid all the taxes(may be even more taxes) , played by the rules every single time , still cant see light at the end of the tunnel..

http://www.shusterman.com/rn-pt-amendment.html

liberty2005 said:
Jay
My notice date is Dec 2004 but got approved.....I have no clue how USCIS works...

Nothing Surprising.Your PD was current and hence you got approved.Congratulations. Enjoy.......

Regards

Jharkhandi said:

itec,

It looks like people who got 485 approved and card ordered without stamping - they are only getting approval message second time. I am waiting for mine too now(second approval email/mail). Pondering - is it in error or is it that stamping is must? And I feel it is in error but even then more and more people will get approval message second time!

By the way once you recv your approval notice - can you post its content?(if it is different from earlier one)

JK,

There is some internal Goof-up at USCIS,because i got Second approval message for my EAD after the actual receipt of EAD Card.

Regards.

Jharkhandi said:

itec,

Jk thanks So much for your support to this members. I am very relaxed in such way that i got head ache 2 days in a row .

My Son LUD also changed today and for him card ordered .

Jk Please ,I need a clarification do we need a stamping once after gettign green card ?.

senthil

Different msg. does it matter??

All-

I received the standard LUD stating the application has been approved. Nothing about card being ordered. Has anyone on this forum received a card with the standard approval message?? or must you definitely get the "card ordered" LUD to get card via mail?

Thanks!