2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

tiredofw8ing said:
Someone mentioned earlier that USCIS is handling 485 cases for EB2 cases based on the finger printing date. So as to verify this, I saved the tracker spreadsheet to my desktop and cut out everything except the EB2 cases and then sorted out by the fingerprint column. Wow.. the apporvals line up perfectly with the FP dates (except for here and there exceptions).. it is a good thing to know, because now I see that there are still lots of cases who have done FP before mine. So even though my pd is 1999, my case will not be handled right away till my FP date order is reached.. So for now I can just sit and wait. :)

tiredofw8ing,
Thanks for Nice Analysis

Can you predict my case based on your analysis..

EB2 PD May/2002/NJ
140/485 RD: Nov 2004
140 AD: Dec 2004
FP Done on 04/19 at Newark
LUD on FP 04/27( msg changed for both me and my spouse)

When should I expect next LUD or any activity on my case?

Thanks in Advance

UDT,

Congratulations!!! .

ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM...

udt said:
…I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

As "Red" said it in the movie - I have been paroled:) Received the magic emails today.Obviuosly it is not as bad as Shawshank where I am, but today I feel free, a weight has been lifted.

Wish everyone luck with the process. And thank you for the support. And for all of us.

...some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright...

Good luck
UDT

I got It!!!!!

Guys!

After a painful labor, I finally got it. Got the magic email today

On May 2, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

All the dates for EAD, 485, LUD's and FP are same for both me and my wife.

I did not even apply for AP because I had a gut feeling that I would get my approval before my H1 expires on 05/03/2005 which is today :D . Couple of weeks back I even put my estimated approval date of 5/5/5 on my signature as that is my birthday and somehow I knew three 5's comming together had to have some major impact(call me superstitious :D )

This forum is the best, with a wealth of information comming from very knowledgable members. Some members are amazing in their selfless act of helping others. I wish all the best to everyone waiting for their approvals. Guys hang in there everyone will get approval pretty soon.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
cybergc said:
Gcprocess2005,

What does it means "ON HOLD" i heard this from some body else too that they went for EAD and AP to the local INS and they were told that their file is on hold and didnt give any farther information.

DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT OR DID IT HAPPENED WITH YOU?

Hi Cyber,
My 140 has never been opened up by the USCIS yet. I got my FP done few weeks back though. I constantly see LUD changes on 485..My employer doesnt open up his mouth too.. Im not sure about the other peer members who filed with me!!!

Congratulations UDT

udt said:
…I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

As "Red" said it in the movie - I have been paroled:) Received the magic emails today.Obviuosly it is not as bad as Shawshank where I am, but today I feel free, a weight has been lifted.

Wish everyone luck with the process. And thank you for the support. And for all of us.

Good luck
UDT

I liked the way u expressed your joy. That is a great feeling...and I wish everyone in this forum to get it soon.
Enjoy your freedom

tiredofw8ing, seems like your theory is bang on target ! If your theory is correct, then VSC seems to be processing cases with FP done between 03/25 to 04/05-ish

Interesting, lets wait and watch this week if the predicted approvals come through.

no_IdEAS

555 Magic

If you didnt realize its the 555th page you posted your message...............

chappantikli said:
Guys!

On May 2, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I did not even apply for AP because I had a gut feeling that I would get my approval before my H1 expires on 05/03/2005 which is today :D . Couple of weeks back I even put my estimated approval date of 5/5/5 on my signature as that is my birthday and somehow I knew three 5's comming together had to have some major impact(call me superstitious :D )

This forum is the best, with a wealth of information comming from very knowledgable members. Some members are amazing in their selfless act of helping others. I wish all the best to everyone waiting for their approvals. Guys hang in there everyone will get approval pretty soon.

Thanks

chappantikli/UDT,
Congratulations GUYS....

------------------------------
chappantikli said:
Guys!

Thanks

congratulations

chappantikli said:
Guys!

Thanks

Congrats chappantikli,
I guess this birthday is going to be a special one....Have fun

Superstition

Congratulations!

Well as for me I got married on May 4 and had the engagement ceremnoy on May 2.

So I don't know what I should think about getting the greencard this week ;)

chappantikli said:
Guys!

Thanks

udt said:
Congratulations!

I guess USCIS does read the documents we send very seriously (Marriage Certificates; Birth Certificates ) :D and its a treat from USCIS :D

udt said:
Congratulations!

Congratulations to all the free birds who just came out of the cage....
Hope I will also start flying with you this week.

Ever_fre :)

Congrats to UDT, Chappantikli, and other members who got their approval.

RFE guys, hang in there, it will all work out for all of us......eventually!

Approved guys, go do something memorable, because in a month life will be like usual, and you will come to take this privilege for granted......so go out, take a day off and enjoy with family!

Cheers everyone,

Congratulations!!! and enjoy your birthday buddy..

Did u observe your posting is in Page no : 555

chappantikli said:
Guys!

Thanks

assur said:
Add 4-6 weeks in your FP-Received date.
If application is complete, everybody should expect approval.
If there is a delay, it means there is a delay/shortage in allocation of resources (card, stamps, officers, service centers, appointments). If one end the process is fast, the other end is over burden.
USCIS is making efforts to complete process within 6 months or less.
FOR ALL..

assur said:
I think, USCIS talks about existing queues, eligible to process. No words on EB1/EB2/EB3. FP means, the application is near to clear, thats why the applicant is asked to go for.
FOR ALL

UDT,

Congratulations and Great way to express your feelings........

udt said:

Good luck
UDT