2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Make a "CONGRATULATIONS" banner, to post for everyone in the forum.
Keep watching emails for final destination... it is the word of assur.

udt said:
…I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

As "Red" said it in the movie - I have been paroled:) Received the magic emails today.Obviuosly it is not as bad as Shawshank where I am, but today I feel free, a weight has been lifted.

Wish everyone luck with the process. And thank you for the support. And for all of us.

...some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright...

Good luck
UDT

So where did you stack all your money? Which bank?

Dont forget to leave be some bucks under the shining stones, near the big tree, I might need it to join you to find if indeed the pacific is blue.

Some birds are not meant to be caged !!! Enjoy your flight.

assur said:
Make a "CONGRATULATIONS" banner, to post for everyone in the forum.
Keep watching emails for final destination... it is the word of assur.
Any words for my case?See signature
Thanks

udt said:
…I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

As "Red" said it in the movie - I have been paroled:) Received the magic emails today.Obviuosly it is not as bad as Shawshank where I am, but today I feel free, a weight has been lifted.

Wish everyone luck with the process. And thank you for the support. And for all of us.

Good luck
UDT

Congratulations!!!!do send some peda and mawa (sweets) in celebration of ur freedom :)

udt said:

As "Red" said it in the movie - I have been paroled Received the magic emails today.Obviuosly it is not as bad as Shawshank where I am, but today I feel free, a weight has been lifted.

Good luck
UDT

Chicks dig this kinda stuff. You gotta teach me this shit too :D

Enjoy the freedom buddy!

Congratulations and Enjoy the freedom ................
SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Today we got online message changed for all applications saying 485 Approved . Will Post more details Soon

senthil

tiredofw8ing - slight change to your formula

CONGRATULATIONS to udt, chappantikli & Senthil - Enjoy your FREEDOM.

tiredofw8ing, the approvals are consistent with your formula.
However, should EB2 approvals be based on when "FP received and Processing Resumed by USCIS", since this is when USCIS begins processing applications for final approval.

looking through the forum, it appears that it takes anywhere between 6 days to 14 days and beyond FP Date for the FP received date.

Cheers,

tiredofw8ing said:
If the theory that EB2 cases are handled by the FP date then the next in line according to the spreadsheet should be
ever_fre
bhandus2004
senthilmurugesan
tempnirvana
harithpatra
udt

let us wait and see what this week will bring..

Congrats Senthil,udt and others...

tiredofw8ing ur score at this point is 2/6 and still ON...

I wish that it should be 6/6 but 5/6 should build a predictable pattern for Eb2s..

Congratulations udt and Senthil.

Congrats to you too chappantikli.You do have a Cute Name :D

While udt and senthil are from EB2 , chappantikli was EB3.Good to see approval for EB3 Filing.

Amongst the Eb3 Filers, nivasch and majestix are due for the approval mails anytime now.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Today we got online message changed for all applications saying 485 Approved . Will Post more details Soon

senthil

Congrats to udt, chappantikli & Senthil !!

My heart has started skipping beats !!! ;) :D :)

jd_mass said:
CONGRATULATIONS to udt, chappantikli & Senthil - Enjoy your FREEDOM.

tiredofw8ing, the approvals are consistent with your formula.
However, should EB2 approvals be based on when "FP received and Processing Resumed by USCIS", since this is when USCIS begins processing applications for final approval.

looking through the forum, it appears that it takes anywhere between 6 days to 14 days and beyond FP Date for the FP received date.

Cheers,

I hope that were the case, but till date almost all EB2 approvals I have seen (except 2 I think) have Priority Dates before mine.

I think it is based on a combo of FP,ND and PD

Are they looking at April ?

Congrats udt, chappantikli & Senthil ....

So USCIS has taken up FPs done in early April.

Let Us Hope For All

Thanks every one ,
This Forum is Our support for the entire process . Today we go the Mail and online message changed saying that for me and wife card ordered and My son approvel mail .I hope soon card ordered for Him too .

Thanks to Rajiv , Jk , itec and Srs and gurus for thier Help and Support . I will post my progress here. See the signature

Labour New York -Jun 2001 , Approved Feb -2004 :)
I140/485/EAD -JUN 2004 Approved -May 03- 2005 :)

Fantastic Journey Now Ended . Good Luck All . :)

What is EB3 Approval Pattern.....

Gurus,
What is the EB3 Approval Pattern NOW

Please give some insight..
thx

Updated Tracker

Added these details

New:

GcNov2004, EB3, PD 11/2001, 140/485/EAD RD: Nov 17 2004; ND - Nov 22 2004
WantGCIn2005, EB2, I-485 ND: May 20, 2004, FP: March 04, 2005.

Updates:
UDT: 485 - Approved May 2, 2005
chappantikli : 485 - Approved May 2, 2005
SENTHIL MURUGESAN: 485 - Approved May 3, 2005