2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Nivasch, If Im correct you should get your 485 approval in the next three weeks or so..its my guess work!! I leave it to gurus to make a better prediction :)

vicky007 said:
Congratulations udt and Senthil.

Congrats to you too chappantikli.You do have a Cute Name :D

While udt and senthil are from EB2 , chappantikli was EB3.Good to see approval for EB3 Filing.

Amongst the Eb3 Filers, nivasch and majestix are due for the approval mails anytime now.

Regards.

Vicky007,

Thanks for your encouraging words. It is very hard to predict things when it is with USCIS. But we all wish to the approvals early.

I think your approval is also on the way and good luck.

Thanks

Congratulations

Congratulations to the latest approvals. I am sure the upcoming days will be just filled with good news and joy.

It is like running a marathon --- you don't see anyone at the finish line for many hours (in our cases, many years). As soon as the first crosses, a bunch of them do too.

Applauding and cheering......Year 2004 filers.

new to forum

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. Here are my details
EB2 VSC PD 4/2002
I-140/I-485: RD 8/11/2004
I-140 AD: 2/7/2005
FP Date: 3/29/2005
FP LUD1: 3/30/2005; LUD2: 4/11/2005 (FP received on 4/9); LUD3: 4/15/2005
I-485 AD:?

congrats and you deserved it
enjoy

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Today we got online message changed for all applications saying 485 Approved . Will Post more details Soon

senthil

udt said:
…I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

As "Red" said it in the movie - I have been paroled:) Received the magic emails today.Obviuosly it is not as bad as Shawshank where I am, but today I feel free, a weight has been lifted.

Wish everyone luck with the process. And thank you for the support. And for all of us.

...some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright...

Good luck
UDT

Congrats! I like your analogy :)

Congratulations. I wish you good luck in future.
This is clearly an indication that for whatever reason, May 2004 filers are still left behind , may be because of huge number of applications, or whatever. I dont expect many approvals for May 2004 and the dates may just go forward.

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Thanks every one ,
This Forum is Our support for the entire process . Today we go the Mail and online message changed saying that for me and wife card ordered and My son approvel mail .I hope soon card ordered for Him too .

Thanks to Rajiv , Jk , itec and Srs and gurus for thier Help and Support . I will post my progress here. See the signature

Labour New York -Jun 2001 , Approved Feb -2004 :)
I140/485/EAD -JUN 2004 Approved -May 03- 2005 :)

Fantastic Journey Now Ended . Good Luck All . :)

Is yours just FP or biometrics?
Looks like lot of approvals are those for the guys who gave biometrics and not for those who are asked just finger prints. That means they must have decided by then to adjudicate these cases within 4-6 weeks after receiving biometrics.
There must be many others who gave FP and still waiting. I dont know what is the reason.

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Thanks every one ,
This Forum is Our support for the entire process . Today we go the Mail and online message changed saying that for me and wife card ordered and My son approvel mail .I hope soon card ordered for Him too .

Thanks to Rajiv , Jk , itec and Srs and gurus for thier Help and Support . I will post my progress here. See the signature

tiredofw8ing said:
If the theory that EB2 cases are handled by the FP date then the next in line according to the spreadsheet should be
ever_fre
bhandus2004
senthilmurugesan
tempnirvana
harithpatra
udt

let us wait and see what this week will bring..

way to go buddy! two of six received approvals already. four more to go ;-)

Congratulations to all who received the approvals today.

Please add to the tracker. Thanks.

NJ labor EB2, April 1st 2002 & approved December 27th, 2004
I-140/I-485/EAD Mailed Jan 25th, 2005, ND Feb 9th
I-140 AD March 14, 2005
EAD AD (both mine & my wife's) March 11, 2005
FP Scheduled and done April 19th, 2005
1st LUD: April 20th (both of us, no message changed)
2nd LUD: April 27th (both of us, FP received April 26)

You should post in 2005 Tracker.
rrml
gotit2004 said:
Please add to the tracker. Thanks.

NJ labor EB2, April 1st 2002 & approved December 27th, 2004
I-140/I-485/EAD Mailed Jan 25th, 2005, ND Feb 9th
I-140 AD March 14, 2005
EAD AD (both mine & my wife's) March 11, 2005
FP Scheduled and done April 19th, 2005
1st LUD: April 20th (both of us, no message changed)
2nd LUD: April 27th (both of us, FP received April 26)

Congratulations to all recent approvals!!!

Congrats to all approvals!!!

As for me.... looks like somebody touched my file today.

WantGCIn2005 said:
Is yours just FP or biometrics?
Looks like lot of approvals are those for the guys who gave biometrics and not for those who are asked just finger prints. That means they must have decided by then to adjudicate these cases within 4-6 weeks after receiving biometrics.
There must be many others who gave FP and still waiting. I dont know what is the reason.

Yes , Mine is Code -3 Biometrics , they took signature ,Photo and fp's. I am really Happy that all went well , not even one RFE

They did waived medical for my wife . since she was carrying . We did Mediacal a and b PART AND tb IS negactive . They waived the shots . I was really expecting medical RFE . But really lucky .

Senthil

Congratulations to all the newly released birds.
For the rest of us here still waiting to be released, there's hope. Let's make the best use of our waiting period.

FP Process

Hi Senthil,

I was wondering if you could help me with the FP process. We did our FP on 15Mar05 and got LUD on our 485 applications on 16Mar05 with no message change. During FP, they took picture, signature and finger prints of all fingers and each finger one at a time.
Now where does the FBI thing come into play? Do you get LUD or message change regarding this - when FBI got the FP and when they sent it to USCIS? What is the process? Is there info anywhere I can read?

Thanks buddy!

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Yes , Mine is Code -3 Biometrics , they took signature ,Photo and fp's. I am really Happy that all went well , not even one RFE

They did waived medical for my wife . since she was carrying . We did Mediacal a and b PART AND tb IS negactive . They waived the shots . I was really expecting medical RFE . But really lucky .

Senthil

Congratulations Senthil

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Thanks every one ,

Great to hear that you got approved...I think your fantastic journey is just starting!!!

I hope I am next in line :)..a penny for your thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:
ronbans said:
Hi Senthil,

I was wondering if you could help me with the FP process. We did our FP on 15Mar05 and got LUD on our 485 applications on 16Mar05 with no message change. During FP, they took picture, signature and finger prints of all fingers and each finger one at a time.
Now where does the FBI thing come into play? Do you get LUD or message change regarding this - when FBI got the FP and when they sent it to USCIS? What is the process? Is there info anywhere I can read?

Thanks buddy!

call FBI at 304 6252000 and with your A# you'll find out if your FP results went back to USCIS!

:confused: I-485 : wonder whats going on with my case

No LUD, No RFE ... hmmm. 485 LUD with message change that processing has resumed on my case. If the pattern for approvals is based on FP message change then my case should have moved. Please see sig for details. Should I call UCIS? Guru's please advice.

I485 approved today eb2

PD OCT 2003 -EB2
I140/EAD/485 CONCURRENT - ND- 5/25/2004
FP Scheduled/Done : 4/2/2005
I485 LUD : 4/4/2005,4/5/2005 ,4/13/2005 (Msg Change) ,4/18/2005,4/19/2005
I485 Approved:5/3/5