2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

rj123 said:
ravikanth_b, kamineni99, GoneCrazyWithGC and any other who received RFE on I-485.... did you folks call USCIS to check the status of your I-485 after your FP?. Just wanted to make sure you didn't get RFE because of un-wanted calls to USCIS..

Very Important Piece of Information.Please Share

I request all those who have received RFE on the I-485 Please inform whether you have received the RFE after making any queries about your pending I-485 with the USCIS and also please mention whether you are Now on the Payroll of the Company sponsoring the GC.

Regards

EB2 cases by FP date

Someone mentioned earlier that USCIS is handling 485 cases for EB2 cases based on the finger printing date. So as to verify this, I saved the tracker spreadsheet to my desktop and cut out everything except the EB2 cases and then sorted out by the fingerprint column. Wow.. the apporvals line up perfectly with the FP dates (except for here and there exceptions).. it is a good thing to know, because now I see that there are still lots of cases who have done FP before mine. So even though my pd is 1999, my case will not be handled right away till my FP date order is reached.. So for now I can just sit and wait. :)

How USCIS is Handling EB3 485 cases ???

Gurus,
As tiredofw8ing mentioned that EB2's are processing on FP date
(Means FP Result Receive date or FP Done date ?).

Where EB3 is going to follow in the same way ?
Please give some insight..
thx

tiredofw8ing said:
Someone mentioned earlier that USCIS is handling 485 cases for EB2 cases based on the finger printing date. So as to verify this, I saved the tracker spreadsheet to my desktop and cut out everything except the EB2 cases and then sorted out by the fingerprint column. Wow.. the apporvals line up perfectly with the FP dates (except for here and there exceptions).. it is a good thing to know, because now I see that there are still lots of cases who have done FP before mine. So even though my pd is 1999, my case will not be handled right away till my FP date order is reached.. So for now I can just sit and wait. :)

vicky007 said:

I request all those who have received RFE on the I-485 Please inform whether you have received the RFE after making any queries about your pending I-485 with the USCIS and also please mention whether you are Now on the Payroll of the Company sponsoring the GC.

Regards

I have not made any enquiry about 485 and also I am working currently in the same company for last three and half years.

Looks like they are asking mandatory statements like EVL and 2004 tax returns for pending applications as tax filing for year 2004 has ended on April 15th, 2005.
For few lucky guyz, attorney would have been careful in sending necessary documents well before like EVL and W2 atleast. Those got approved..

We need to wait until our documents reach USCIS.

My 2 cents...

Question to the forum exerts

I have recieved 485 Rfe and asked to submit EVL and 2004 tax summary.
I called USCIS and talked to a representative and she told that I can send documents directly to USICS as this is adjustment of status and personal info.

Can I send directly instead of attorney as this guy will take hell of time for just mailing these documents. I have them ready with me.

Please suggest... Any experiences please...

EB2 cases based on FP date

If the theory that EB2 cases are handled by the FP date then the next in line according to the spreadsheet should be
ever_fre
bhandus2004
senthilmurugesan
tempnirvana
harithpatra
udt

let us wait and see what this week will bring..

GCMental said:
I have recieved 485 Rfe and asked to submit EVL and 2004 tax summary.
I called USCIS and talked to a representative and she told that I can send documents directly to USICS as this is adjustment of status and personal info.

Can I send directly instead of attorney as this guy will take hell of time for just mailing these documents. I have them ready with me.

Please suggest... Any experiences please...

If I were you, I would wait and get the RFE and contact my lawyer and press him to submit the documents ASAP. Afterall, this is his job and he was paid the money to do it. Just stay on his case, do not do it youself. I know it will take more time and you are very eager, however, let the professional do his job. Just keep on bugging him everyday, till he sends these documents... better be a little delayed than (God forbid) denied or RFEd again..
Just my suggestion.. you can take it or throw it out the window ...
Good luck !!!

tiredofw8ing said:
If the theory that EB2 cases are handled by the FP date then the next in line according to the spreadsheet should be
ever_fre
bhandus2004
senthilmurugesan
tempnirvana
harithpatra
udt

Last Sat. I did the same calculation and concluded the same and listed those cases have to be approved next 2-4 weeks

bhandus2004,zc03_when, rohilr, tempnirvana,
harithpatra, udt, ascii_boston, tier1, rrml, zbcx123,
tiredofw8ing,File040505
it is only a guess
Wishing all of you the best

2nd EAD

My 2nd EAD got approved in a month but I applied 4 months in advance to be on safer side.

Question: WHat will be the valid start date of 2nd EAD? will it be approval date or the expiry date of the old EAD since this was the renewal case. ?

Anybody with similar exprience

tiredofw8ing said:
ever_fre
bhandus2004
senthilmurugesan
tempnirvana
harithpatra
udt

those are the sweetest words I have heard so far this week ;-).

I am hoping that I see the approval this week or the next. It seems to be taking 4-6 weeks after FP. I will keep you all posted.

2004_GC said:
Did you receive the RFE or your employer/attorney?

My attorney. They took their own time to look and inform me the details of RFE and the lady who is handling my case in attorney office does not know that we have to specify the matching duties/skills in EVL.

rj123 said:
ravikanth_b, kamineni99, GoneCrazyWithGC and any other who received RFE on I-485.... did you folks call USCIS to check the status of your I-485 after your FP?. Just wanted to make sure you didn't get RFE because of un-wanted calls to USCIS..

I never made any enquiries by myself or through attorney. But I once called them in last december to update my address.

USCIS Tracking "AC21 guys"...
Long waiting application can be verified using above rfes..
Consulting companies may face this issue..

My Shawshank Redemption

…I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

As "Red" said it in the movie - I have been paroled:) Received the magic emails today.Obviuosly it is not as bad as Shawshank where I am, but today I feel free, a weight has been lifted.

Wish everyone luck with the process. And thank you for the support. And for all of us.

...some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright...

Good luck
UDT

philava said:
My 2nd EAD got approved in a month but I applied 4 months in advance to be on safer side.

Question: WHat will be the valid start date of 2nd EAD? will it be approval date or the expiry date of the old EAD since this was the renewal case. ?

If you applied four months before and your EAD approved in one month, then you will be loosing that three months. they are not looking when your Ist EAD is going to expire, a new EAD will be issued for a year from the date it is approved.

Thats what happened in my case, and it is for most of the cases.

vicky007 said:

Regards

I am with the same Desi employer for last 4 years, finding job my sefl, awarding contracts to him, bearing mysefl moving expenses, H1B & GC expenses, taking only 70% of billing... etc

It will be the approval date of the 2nd EAD..

philava said:

WantGCIn2005 said:
Your dates are almost in the end of 2004, I dont see the reason to worry from now. Keep your mind cool!. See my signature, GC process started more than 3 yrs ago and EB2, no updates after FP.
Also, what is your RFE for? No details..
Goodluck.

NO RFE ...On AP recived an RFE for photos and we replied it on feb 14 and there was 1 lud saying that they recived the responce.....there ends the story. I dont know when INS will begin the 2nd part :confused:

Gcprocess2005,

What does it means "ON HOLD" i heard this from some body else too that they went for EAD and AP to the local INS and they were told that their file is on hold and didnt give any farther information.

DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT OR DID IT HAPPENED WITH YOU?

Gcprocess2005 said:
Cybergc,
Im also in the same boat as you.. Keep your cool. Our petitions are seem to be on hold with the INS.. It will eventually be opened up one day.. :)