2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Chhattisgarhi said:
MA Labor: What led you to conclude that I have been inconsiderate of Guru Jharkhandi's privacy and unthankful of his purely voluntary and selfless efforts? BTW what does my log in name tell you? Imitation as they say is the higest compliment!

Whatever dude!
If I were you I'd be out celebrating with my friends instead of getting back at people. Chill out and have beer. :rolleyes:

Congrats to all recent approvals!

Hi everyone,

First congrats to all recent approval.

Second, there used to be a very nice and useful spreadsheet in this thread, but I scrolled a few pages back and couldn't find it. Is it not being updated anymore? Was it moved to another thread?

Thanks.

is it just me....

First things first, Congrats to all the new proud "approved 485" parents. :)

Well today is a dull day for me. First of all I am trying to figure out the working pattern at VSC but no luck so far, only guesses.
Secondly, I dont see any approvals for EB3 guys that have ND in last couple of months of 2004.
I did my FP on 3/25 but I dont think that my approval will follow soon even though we see so many of them getting approved who have done their FP around Mar 22-23. (Though there is a floating theory that approvals are being distributed based on FP date)
I dont see anybody getting an approval with Oct 27 ND as mine. The latest approval in EB3 has a ND of Aug2004.

Besides EB3 approvals seem to be very few compared to Eb2. I hardly see any EB3 approvals . So far there have been 2 or 3 only. Check out the xls file and there are so few EB3 approved cases.
Have you (EB3 guys) noticed that??

Well is it just me or anybody else is also feeling sad :( becoz of the uncertainity.
I would like to blame it on the weatherman that delivered such a gloomy forecast.

p.s.: i see the patience escaping out of the back door. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
HI,
I sent a pm. Please check.
Thanks.
SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Did you call USCIS about the status . any update from them . Let us Not Hope it was pending name check . Also send mail to fbi name check division too .

senthil

want_140appr said:
I had an Ability to Pay RFE on my I-140 case for which my company responded on Jan 20th. The case is processed in VSC and it is still pending per my lawyer. In the meantime, my FP is completed, AP and EAD extensions approved. I am worried that there hasn't been a decision in more than 3 months. Do you think whether this is a sign of possible denial or waiting for several months after RFE is normal. Thanks for your comments...

I-140, I-485 ND: 06/10/04
I-140 RFE Responded 01/20/05 Still waiting...
FP Completed: 03/26/05
EAD 2 , AP 2 Approval Date: 03/31/05

Did you get any LUDs with one message change - saying they have received your response?

They state very clearly that you can follow-up if there is no acknowledgement even that they received response, after 30 days.

Hope everything works out for you.

GCALB

Congratulations Utkarsh, UKGC.,Chattis..and anyone else I missed.

Enjoy and cherish the freedom!

GCALB

Always keep in mind, the following play important role:
1- PD (Original Beneficiary/Substitute)
2- RD/ND
3- Petitioner
4- Category (EB1/EB2/EB3)
5- Country of birth
6- FP Process (Code2, Code 1, Code3)
7- Completness of application
8- Distribution/workload of cases to adjudicators
9- Coordination/Workload on associated branches
10- Workload on operation staff and speed
11- LUCK
12- USCIS knws better

Do'nt believe in XSL-SHEET. It is only guess workwastage of time. I am sure everyone will get approval (6 month is target of USCIS, they will prove it to get more budget allocation).
Keep your mind fresh just adding 4-8 weeks in your FP received date....
Still in process, #11 will bring it soon.

HI assur,
What do you mean by #3- Petitioner? I didnot understand. Is it Primary/secondary?
Also in my opinion, # 11 in your list should be almost at the top of the list. Hope #11 matches for everyone no matter the remaining order..
Goodluck!
assur said:
Always keep in mind, the following play important role:
1- PD (Original Beneficiary/Substitute)
2- RD/ND
3- Petitioner
4- Category (EB1/EB2/EB3)
5- Country of birth
6- FP Process (Code2, Code 1, Code3)
7- Completness of application
8- Distribution/workload of cases to adjudicators
9- Coordination/Workload on associated branches
10- Workload on operation staff and speed
11- LUCK
12- USCIS knws better

Do'nt believe in XSL-SHEET. It is only guess workwastage of time. I am sure everyone will get approval (6 month is target of USCIS, they will prove it to get more budget allocation).
Keep your mind fresh just adding 4-8 weeks in your FP received date....
Still in process, #11 will bring it soon.

any chance for I-485 approval before May 17

Hello everyone,

I will be out of the country from May 11 - June 7. Is there any chance that my I-485 will be approved before May 11 or during the time I am away?

I am currently on H-1B visa. Suppose it is approved during 5/11-6/7, will I have a problem to enter the country with H1-B visa?

Does anyone have any experience or maybe some advice? Thanks!

JK and seniors - Please throw some light on Visa usage

My understanding of Visa number usage and recapture is

1. Out of the available visa for a year, each quater is alotted 27%. According to DOS they say for FY2005 , first 3 quarters used them.
http://www.immigration.com/fromtheagency/doseb1.html

I suppose the unused visa of other countries can be used by enacting a law. That is what they are proposing now to use the ones for the years 2001-2004

2. The previoulsy enacted law i.e AC21 recaptured visa's of which only 30000 was used in 2003. The remaining, according to DOS is to be used in 2005

I am confused about this remaining visa usage. are they already started using this or they going to use it in the final quarter?

If they had already started, then we might have to wait until the new law is passed to recapture visa for the year 2001-2004. If the unused Visa's from Ac21 are to be used in the final quarter, then the PD's should move atleast by a year or 2

Thanks
gc_vsc

upandwaiting said:
Hello everyone,

I will be out of the country from May 11 - June 7. Is there any chance that my I-485 will be approved before May 11 or during the time I am away?

I am currently on H-1B visa. Suppose it is approved during 5/11-6/7, will I have a problem to enter the country with H1-B visa?

You are next lucky one, get ready..

upandwaiting said:
Hello everyone,

Your approvel will come when you Left USA . Good Luck come back show H1B and go for stamping . No issues if u have valid H1 papers and not used your EAD ot your Wife.

senthil

SENTHIL MURUGESAN said:
Your approvel will come when you Left USA . Good Luck come back show H1B and go for stamping . No issues if u have valid H1 papers and not used your EAD ot your Wife.

assur and senthil, thanks for your encouraging words. :)

Senthil, what do you mean "show H1-B and go for stamping?" Do you mean go for stamping at the port of entry?

upandwaiting said:
Hello everyone,

upandwaiting,

You should be ok if you have a valid visa ( H1) stamped in your passport when you come back, even if your 485 gets approved. I have seen lot of people come in on h1 visa even though the 485 got approved when they were out of country. I am not sure how easy it would be to get a AP before you travel but that would be safest bet.

Hi,
Can any one please tell me how to file EAD and Advanced Parole Electornically. My EAD and Advanced parole is getting expires on 1st week of July. This is renewal of my EAD and AP.

140/485/ead/ap --MAY 26 2004
ead/ap ---approved on July 8th 2004
RFE ON 140-- MARCH 7TH ANSWERED RFE (EDUCATION EVALUATION)
INS RECEIVED RFE ON MARCH 23
--FP DONE ON MARCH 22
--THEY RECEIVED FP ON MARCH 29
--LAST LUD'S ON 140, 485 WAS ON MARCH 30..

NO answers yet on my I140 and I485.
Can anyone guess how my case havebeen handling.
How many days EAD and AP taking now a days if i apply electronically.

Thanks!
Aniraj

Hi,
Can any one please tell me how to file EAD and Advanced Parole Electornically. My EAD and Advanced parole is getting expires on 1st week of July. This is renewal of my EAD and AP.

EB2 --- PRIORITY DATE FOR LARBOUR OCT 2001
(SUBSTITUTE)
--FP DONE ON MARCH 22

Thanks!
Aniraj

aniraj said:
Hi,

(SUBSTITUTE)
--FP DONE ON MARCH 22

Thanks!
Aniraj

In my case they applied for EAD in Nov 2004 along with 140 and 485. 140 approved. after 3 months I took a intrim EAD. Still website of UCIS shows still EAD pending. Don't know whats going on. After 4 and half months I got Travel Document approved for one year.
I would say apply it as earily as possible. Atleast you can get the intrim EAD after 3 months.

GcBee

Hi,
I would like to know about the EAD ext filing electronically, also. I will go through forum threads over the weekend and try to find out.
A small tip on filing AP (I-131), somewhere it will ask the intended date of travel, try to put some date in near future, some one told me they will approve based on that, and thats how we also got it.
If your I-140 gets approved, you are also ready for I-485 approval, so goodluck.
If you find the EAD filing info , can you post or send that in pm?
Thanks.
aniraj said:
Hi,

(SUBSTITUTE)
--FP DONE ON MARCH 22

Thanks!
Aniraj

upandwaiting said:
assur and senthil, thanks for your encouraging words. :)

Senthil, what do you mean "show H1-B and go for stamping?" Do you mean go for stamping at the port of entry?

I mean show your H1B VISA and Papers to enter in to USA again .colect the approvel from Home and go for stamping at the nearest INS office :) . If you have green card already in mail box then dont worry .

senthil