2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

LSaspirant said:
nymagnate,
The tracker has been sorted by 140 ND always. In case different analysis is required please do it in a local file. I have been updating the tracker along with Jpanchal. You are more than welcome to join but before changing any format forum members have to agree.
Thanks

Sorting EB3 by PD is more logical, but practically, not many have updated the PD column.

I would suggest reducing size of file. AP/EAD columns are not usefull any more. Also I dont see much use in calculating summaries.

Add 4-6 weeks in your FP-Received date.
If application is complete, everybody should expect approval.
If there is a delay, it means there is a delay/shortage in allocation of resources (card, stamps, officers, service centers, appointments). If one end the process is fast, the other end is over burden.
USCIS is making efforts to complete process within 6 months or less.

Thanks for all the valuble information. Sure, will help many people.

Best wishes.

assur said:
If there is a delay, it means there is a delay/shortage in allocation of resources (card, stamps, officers, service centers, appointments). If one end the process is fast, the other end is over burden.

Ravi,
As you know about my case, I would like to ask you few questions. I talked to my employer and he says that as my case has been filed only during dec, the PD for my case would be Dec 2004.. Is that true?
Does it mean that it will get to be processed only sometime during next year?
Also,
I talked to him about inquiry. He says he would go only through the lawyer and I cant get to talk to th e lawyer directly.
Is he playing with my case?? Im deeply worried..
And I also heard from him that all the applications that went from his company are on hold... around 12 cases or so..
Please let me know your feedback guys!!

PD - I guess it is may 2002
I-485
Service Center: Vermont
RD December 22, 2004
ND December 29, 2004
I-140 EB3
RD December 22, 2004
ND December 29, 2004
FP Done - 4/22/2005
First LUD-4/22/2005
Second LUD -4/22/2005 with no msg change
I140 AD - God knows
I485 AD - God knows

Assur,
is it for Eb3 or Eb2 ???
for EB3 for 3 countries it depends on PD ,if PD is before june 2002, then your case will be correct

assur said:

Question for Gurus

:confused: I had called last Monday to inquire about the status of my I485 application, I wanted to call USCIS again regaridng the same. If I called them will they entertain my inquiry or they are very stringent about the 30 day window.

I am curious to find out if my name check has been completed (that is the reason for my call)

Thanks,
UDT

zamq said:
Assur,
is it for Eb3 or Eb2 ???
for EB3 for 3 countries it depends on PD ,if PD is before june 2002, then your case will be correct
I think, USCIS talks about existing queues, eligible to process. No words on EB1/EB2/EB3. FP means, the application is near to clear, thats why the applicant is asked to go for.

udt said:
:confused: I had called last Monday to inquire about the status of my I485 application, I wanted to call USCIS again regaridng the same. If I called them will they entertain my inquiry or they are very stringent about the 30 day window.

I am curious to find out if my name check has been completed (that is the reason for my call)

Thanks,
UDT
I called USCIS because my attorney asked me.
The reason is my Son is being rejected by colleges...He has no SSN.
On CONCERN OF CHILD EDUCATION, I called them. Otherwise believe me ***** I DO NOT CARE IF GET GC OR NOT *****.
I do not want to apply for EAD of my son, that I can do but as long as I in US *** I WILL NOT DO IT ***.

If you do have agenuin reason, call them, otherwise wait for some more time.

Your dates are very close to mine, so curious.
BTW, is your RD May 12 and ND May 21? You mentioned it the other way, Usually ND will be after RD. Just curious.
FP status gets updated after 1,2 weeks in some cases and may not get updated for several months in some cases, I dont know why.
Are you seeing any progress for cases filed on or around the same date?
Thanks.
udt said:

Thanks,
UDT

Hi Gcprocess2005,

The priority date would be the date the Loabor is applied not the receipt date/Notice date of I-140.

You need to find out a way to get to your attorney and raise a query. There is no other way to raise a query for your I-140. If 12 cases are on 'hold' which were filed from your company you need to find out if there is something wrong.

Gurus, correct me if I am wrong.

regards.

Gcprocess2005 said:
Ravi,
As you know about my case, I would like to ask you few questions. I talked to my employer and he says that as my case has been filed only during dec, the PD for my case would be Dec 2004.. Is that true?
Does it mean that it will get to be processed only sometime during next year?
Also,
I talked to him about inquiry. He says he would go only through the lawyer and I cant get to talk to th e lawyer directly.
Is he playing with my case?? Im deeply worried..
And I also heard from him that all the applications that went from his company are on hold... around 12 cases or so..
Please let me know your feedback guys!!

PD - I guess it is may 2002
I-485
Service Center: Vermont
RD December 22, 2004
ND December 29, 2004
I-140 EB3
RD December 22, 2004
ND December 29, 2004
FP Done - 4/22/2005
First LUD-4/22/2005
Second LUD -4/22/2005 with no msg change
I140 AD - God knows
I485 AD - God knows

Assur,
here in our forum everyone got FPs eventhough their PDs are in late 2004 or early 2005 also,
so USCIS sent to everyone FPs becoz they'll get their approvals soon..
what exactly is eligible to process in your words can you explain

assur said:
I think, USCIS talks about existing queues, eligible to process. No words on EB1/EB2/EB3. FP means, the application is near to clear, thats why the applicant is asked to go for.

Tracker format

Zamq & Lsap.. :

no problems.....absolutely fair feedback....lets change it back to sorting by Notice Date...Personally, I found the sorting by I-485 approval date so helpful that I figured other people would also appreciate the change escpecially since most of us in this forum are at the last stages of our patta!

thanks

Gurus provide some info

Does entering the Alias section delay the whole name check process? Please let us know if someone has information on this...

Thanks

GreenCardVirus said:
Whe I went to get FP, form asked for name. The lady ready my name and entered my middle name as in the Alias Section on the back of the form.

My middle name is very common, but the combo of first name and last name is not.

I am wondering if delay is because of this?

nymagnate,
thanks for ur words, as you know all of our forum members like the format what we have previously , becoz most of the people are getting 140/ead/ap
now we are all expecting only 485 approvals.

hope everyone in our forum will get their approvals soooon if we get visa numbers from 2001 to 2004 which are not used

nymagnate said:
Zamq & Lsap.. :

no problems.....absolutely fair feedback....lets change it back to sorting by Notice Date...Personally, I found the sorting by I-485 approval date so helpful that I figured other people would also appreciate the change escpecially since most of us in this forum are at the last stages of our patta!

thanks

PPD and chest X-rays

To everyone ,

I am new to this forum and preparing my documents for I-140 and 485 .
In my medical since i have a +ve PPD (already taken test few years back but the x-ray was old) the doctor did the X-ray and everything was good. My questions is they gave me the documents in a sealed envelope for immigration and the X-ray separate. Do i need to send my X-ray along with other documents for filing 485.

Thanks in advance ...
Das

no, whatever is in the doctor's given package is enough
das_go said:
To everyone ,

I am new to this forum and preparing my documents for I-140 and 485 .
In my medical since i have a +ve PPD (already taken test few years back but the x-ray was old) the doctor did the X-ray and everything was good. My questions is they gave me the documents in a sealed envelope for immigration and the X-ray separate. Do i need to send my X-ray along with other documents for filing 485.

Thanks in advance ...
Das

question for zamq

Zamq:

thanks....

what state did you apply for labor in? you have reached this stage at lightning speed (touch wood!) considering your priority date is Feb 2004 in EB3 category!

i applied this labor from Maine state,
yeah my PD is 2004 , this is my 2nd labor
1st labor i filed from Ny city in 2001 and got layoffed in sept 2004, at that time my ny labor is still pending

i am in 8th year now,i went thru a bitter pace man, now somehow by God's grace i got this pace
but have to wait for my PD to be current

nymagnate said:
Zamq:

thanks....

what state did you apply for labor in? you have reached this stage at lightning speed (touch wood!) considering your priority date is Feb 2004 in EB3 category!

zamq said:
i applied this labor from Maine state,
yeah my PD is 2004 , this is my 2nd labor
1st labor i filed from Ny city in 2001 and got layoffed in sept 2004, at that time my ny labor is still pending

i am in 8th year now,i went thru a bitter pace man, now somehow by God's grace i got this pace
but have to wait for my PD to be current

I too am a victim of NY Labor, fortunately, my job went bad early in the processing.

I would be entering 9th year pretty soon.