2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

Congratulations Anya!
nivasch, TempNirvana, udt, SENTHIL MURUGESAN: You are next this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in too

vicky007 said:
Desi_ma, Ma-Labor, Udt, Senthil,

Lets keep each other informed about our cases.

Regards

Hi Everyone,
Please add me in too as our dates are pretty close to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent Back results

jd_mass said:
I called FBI this morning at 202-324-2625 to ask if Name Check for my case has been completed.

The lady mentioned that they do not mention this via the phone and that I should send email. When I told her that email replies take about 4months, she said yes, but it is the only way they give out info., if name check has been completed.

Cheers,

HI,

FBI will not reveal the results to you.

You should word your question like this.

Did you sent back the results of Name Check to USCIS.
They will inform the date the results were sent back.

passport stamped

Hello everyone,

My passport was stamped(551) today morning. As per my local USCIS office, I should be recieving the card this week

Congratulations to those who got their approvals recently.

waitjuly2001 said:
HI,

Please commnet if you guess anything..

Self & 3 family members FP done on: 04/14/2005
LUD1: 04/14/2005 (For all)
LUD2: 04/15/2005 (For all)
LUD3: 04/20/2005 MSG: FP results received..... (for all)
LUD4: 04/21/2001 (FOR ONLY ONE MEMBER)

Does it show that only one member's name went for NAME CHECK?
Does it show that only one member's NAME CHECK result received?
Does it a internal update?
All other members' NAME CHECKS are waiting to be sent to FBI?
All other members' NAME CHECKS have already been sent to FBI?
All other members' NAME CHECKS have already been received from FBI?

Please update my details ... I-485 approved

i thank all the memebers for your time and knowledge while sharing with other ...

All the Best and Good luck ...

I called USCIS 1-800 number a few times now, but everytime for I-485 there is this message "We're sorry, due to temporary problem in our system we cannot access the status of your case" Has this happened to anyone else? However for I-140 it says that RFE respose received and processing is taking *** - *** time etc...
Any inputs welcome. Counting on informed members.
Thanks everyone.

Congratulations to gc@vsc and anya on their approvals!

Bad Experience at Alexandria ASC,VA

Guys,
I would like to share my disappointing experience with Alexandria ASC, VA on 04/23/2005(Saturday).I have a scehduled appointment at Alexandria ASC for FP on 04/23 at 11.00 Am.By the time I went there around 9.30 there were already more than 500 people standing in the quee and they havent done with 8.00 AM appointment yet.They were sending the people based on their appointment time and by the time 1.00 pm, they could able to send people with 10 AM appointment.They finally said, they cant take any more appointments for Saturday and started sending people inside to reschedule the appointments.The manager inside was polite and she was blaming USCIS for all this mess and she says her office was not contacted while issuing the
FP.Whatever,but it was a sucky day..She rescheduled my appointment to 05/05 at 8.00 and I hope atleast I can get my FP done that day..

No "FP received" message change. FP deon on 04/15

I did my FP at Newark ASC on April 15 th @ 3.00 PM. Since then I saw two LUD's 04/18 , 4/19. I havent seen any LUds or messag change till now.

Is there a pattern to figure out if the Name check is passed or not? When and where should I call if my Name check had cleared or not?

I appreciate, if somebody in similar boat can reply.
Thanks

congrats and enjoy
i can understand your frustration but now you are free..
gc@vsc said:
i thank all the memebers for your time and knowledge while sharing with other ...

All the Best and Good luck ...

vicky007 said:
I just had another LUD on my as well as my Spouse's I-485.

Regards

Looks like you're heading for an approval. Believe me I'd be really happy to see your approval. If you get approved then there is hope for all those who’s PD is not current.

Name Check

rvepra said:
I did my FP at Newark ASC on April 15 th @ 3.00 PM. Since then I saw two LUD's 04/18 , 4/19. I havent seen any LUds or messag change till now.

Is there a pattern to figure out if the Name check is passed or not? When and where should I call if my Name check had cleared or not?

I appreciate, if somebody in similar boat can reply.
Thanks

Call FBI : 202-324-2625

Case Status Enq

Hi all,

I received a letter for my case status enq on EAD. This letter says "The processing of your petition/application has been delayed. We are awaiting further information from another office to assist us in the final adjucdication of this case. As soon as this information is received, processing will continue on this case ".

Did any of u guys received this sort of information. If so what might be the further info from another office ?

Please respond

Thanks
sunlightmoon