2004 Consolidated Tracker ONLY (140/EAD/AP/FP/485)

MA_Labor said:
Congratulations GCLSNJVSC,
Can you please share your FP and 485 LUD information.
Enjoy!

Thanks Nivasch & MA_LABOR

FP Done : 03/01/05
LUD's: 03/01, 03/02, 03/03, 03/08(FP recieved Message change), 03/15, 04/18.

Congrats! Good luck
GCLSNJVSC said:
My 485 got approved. I recieved the emails yesterday, but had a chance to look at them today.

This forum is really a great one. Thanks for all the people who helped me in crossing the GC maha samudra(great Ocean).

The message reads as "On April 17, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

Hope this means that I need not go for GC Stamping in my passport.

EB2 Labor SUB
PD Oct 2001
I-485 ND 07/26/2004 AD 04/17/05

anru,

Yes, I have seen LUD's for my wife case, her card was ordered on 4/15 and I have seen the LUD's on 4/18,4/19. She went for stamping on 4/15 and these LUD's are related to her case updation.

Regards
Kat
anru said:
LUD on my 485 keeps changing without message change, even after the approval and card mailed message.
Don't know why. Anyone has similar experience.

To whom who received their plastic pretty quickly....

...how many day USCIS stated in your I797 approval notice ? In my - "card will be mailed to him/her in approximately 120 days". Please share your experience. Thanks!

Thanks Kat. I will see if it comes today.
Kat999 said:
anru,

Yes, I have seen LUD's for my wife case, her card was ordered on 4/15 and I have seen the LUD's on 4/18,4/19. She went for stamping on 4/15 and these LUD's are related to her case updation.

Regards
Kat

Same thing on my notice. But, the online status changed to "card order completed and mailed" within two days. Hopefully i should be getting it today or atleast this week.

cuk536 said:
...how many day USCIS stated in your I797 approval notice ? In my - "card will be mailed to him/her in approximately 120 days". Please share your experience. Thanks!

Congratulations and enjoy your freedom!

GCLSNJVSC said:
My 485 got approved. I recieved the emails yesterday, but had a chance to look at them today.

This forum is really a great one. Thanks for all the people who helped me in crossing the GC maha samudra(great Ocean).

The message reads as "On April 17, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

EB2 Labor SUB
PD Oct 2001

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats GCLSNJVSC
enjoy the freedom
GCLSNJVSC said:

EB2 Labor SUB
PD Oct 2001

congrats, GCLSNJVSC.

GCLSNJVSC said:

EB2 Labor SUB
PD Oct 2001

went for PP stamping inspite of new 485 approval message

went for PP stamping even though my 485 approval said card will be mailed directly.
everything went smoothly , gave 2 pictures + i551 form signature.

I didnt recieve card mailed/card ordered emails like many people were getting who had similar 485 approval message,
also i have travel plans next month.

will keep you posted of which picture shows up on my card

the FP code 3 picture or the i551 picture. :D

Received the card in today's mail. Thank you and Good luck to you all. Hope everybody gets it soon.

RFE response and USCIS RD time frame

April2004filer, You sent out RFE response on 13th. Has there been no RD on it?
Anyone else, how many days before any LUDs after sending response to RFE?
Please share your experiences.

Thanks in advance.

KosmoKramer said:
went for PP stamping even though my 485 approval said card will be mailed directly.
everything went smoothly , gave 2 pictures + i551 form signature.

I didnt recieve card mailed/card ordered emails like many people were getting who had similar 485 approval message,
also i have travel plans next month.

will keep you posted of which picture shows up on my card

the FP code 3 picture or the i551 picture. :D

I think I have to do the same - we have palns to travel soon.

Congrats for recent approvals

Hi All,
To all who recently got approvals, a big congrats.
Enjoy it.

Someone please update my information. Received emails today confirming that our AP's are approved.

Thanks

Need Help

I have received 1-485 approvals for me and my wife(Cards are also mailed today). But I have not received approval notice for my son. Its seems that they have not updated my current address for my son(I updated my new address on Feb 11th for me, my wife and Son) and posted approval notice to my old address(Unfortunately Post office is not forwarding these kind of mails). I am not able to reach UISCIS customer Service Rep(I tried to call 800 number and its taking to Address update Customer Service rep and those have no access to my son's file, only thing they are doing is taking new request for Address change) to verify the address. Can some one help me, how can I contact Vermont Service Center and verify my Son's address.

Thanks,
Chan99